Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Re: [IC] Godhood: Flying Carpets from Aeria to the High City

Pob

He had just sat there and watched the exchange between the Valkyries and the Godesses with a little fear. He knew that the Valkyries were quite powerful and that the Godesses he was travelling with had quick tempers. Not being a God himself, he was a bit nervous about getting caught in the middle of a fight between the two groups. However, he thought abour the young girl they were trying to rescue and felt a twinge of sadness.

"Excuse me, Ladies. I need to tell you that I have fulfilled my contract to the Genie by delivering you into the hands of Regan's Captors. But, if you wish , I would like to assist you in your rescue mission........for free, if you'll have me. I'm no God, and cannot approach your level of power, but I am usefull in other ways."
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

[fullalbumimg]316[/fullalbumimg]
    Nikita smiles as she nods in an approving manner

We would love for you to accompany us...

however, bellona would be able to sense the disapproving thoughts floating around "Nikita's" mind...constantly repeating...there is no place like home, no place like home...
    Mother of the Dawn and Daughter of the Sun
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/FutureBellona.jpg[/img]
    Bellona raised an eyebrow.

PRISSY!!

That was one she'd never heard. The Goddess of War, prissy! The words were on her tongue but never left her mouth. The thought of being here any longer than necessary was enough to keep her from opening a can of worms. Her sister's words echoed in her mind, and she could not help but echo those same thoughts. To think she could be back in her own time doing something a lot more entertaining and satisfying raised her anger a notch.

Then let us be on our way. Bellona replied.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[fullalbumimg]319[/fullalbumimg]
    "Minity" watched in anticipation, hoping that Bellona would make something of this increasingly irritating state they were in. She was disappointed when nothing came from the valkyrie's statement.....

Just when I thought things might get a little more interesting around here......

I must say sister, I'm impressed with the self control....

Minity responded telepathically.

Although at this point I'd rather have seen you clean the floor with them.....I mean really PRISSY!!

"Minity" laughed and then rubbed her temple....

This place is seriously working on my last nerve.....
    ...to the topTop

Dragon nodded his head eagerly at Pob.

Yes you comes. Me needs you to gets to mountains.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime
    ...to the topTop

Valkyrie Warriors

The flying machines sped towards the city. On the grounds, the entire landscape was devastated. The entire area was demolished and seemed abandoned. Occasionally, a group of scavengers could be seen rummaging through the rubble looking for pieces to salvage and sell back to the warring parting.

Rather than entering the city proper, which seemed to be smoldering from a recent battle, they stayed in the outskirts.

The group of flying machines started to descend towards a clearing where a group of people stood waiting.

The man standing at the front of the group was a diminutive elderly man from whom massive amounts of power emanated. Behind him stood three other men. They were all heavily armed and armored and wore grim faces behind their helms.

As the Group approached the old man said, "I am Colin, and I lead here. We are losing a war whose implications would be disastrous for all. Our tactics for getting you here were cruel, but necessary. Follow the instructions and the girl will not be harmed."

"Here is what we need you to do: Our Enemies have allied themselves with a group of creatures from behind one of the protected veils. The flying creatures you encountered on your way here were mere scouts for them."

"They have the ability to nullify powers as they come from a realm where magic and Godly abilities do not exist."

"Your mission is simple: They have taken a mighty weapon of ours, without which victory is impossible, and reality as we know it will end." At the mention of the weapon, one of the men in the back twitched excitedly. That man was easily the largest man anyone had ever seen.

"The Riders will take you to the entrance to the creature's realms, but will not enter with you. You may take anyone with you who came with you and may take any weapons or equipment from our stores that you wish, but none of us are allowed to go with you."

"I hope that after you have recovered the weapon and come to understand our plight, you will not judge our actions too harshly. In the end it doesn't matter as we are dealing with the fate of reality itself, and sometime the ends justify the means."

"Do you have any questions?"
    ...to the topTop

Suddenly "Nikita's" skin begins to slide away to reveal the glowing goddess of the sun underneath, she shrugs at herself and Bellona as she speaks...

What? I just couldnt keep the form any more, but its time for Nikita to wake up...

And suddenly Minitys eyes glow as she sends a psychic shock to Nikita, she then angrily turns to the group of men in front of her...

What the hell is wrong with you people!?

We are chastized our entire journey and you have the nerve to manipulate us into doing your bidding, you obviously do not know how to accrue allies, all you needed to do was ask for our assistance, what makes you so sure I wont just say screw the girl and go about my business?!

Minity then scans information to only Nikita and Bellona...

**Nikita hows control over the dreaming coming, with assistance from Bellona and I, I'm sure you could "adjust" the biological make-up of these beings so that our powers affect them, I can leave you in a veil of privacy so you can concentrate as my Sister and I wreak havoc like in the olden days...oh wait...is there where you supposed to be neutral Bellona? what if you just killed everything without discrimination...technically that is neutral, we can kill this Colin's men when we return with their weapon!**

Minity rubs her hands together as her eyes glow and wicked grin crosses her lips...She has been held back too long and now she wishes to show these blasphemous mortals the true power of a scorned Goddess!

((PM Tigers))
    ...to the topTop

Whats?!?

Dragon had been just flying along dreaming of treasure until they came to this place and met Colin. He saw red when he found out that they were being used to get back some weapon. Another side task that would keep him away from the mountains. With smoke blowing out his nostrils into Colin's face, Dragon jabbed his claw at the leader.

Me wants go mountains not finds yous weapon! Me beens patient, me waits long time, but me sicks of it! Gives back girl and tells me direction to mountains!

NOW!!!
    ...to the topTop

Mysterious Warriors

Colin looked up at the enormous Dragon, looked back at Minity and said, "Please tell this creature to remove itself. My requirement is only for you, Minity, and Nikita here, not to the others. If they choose to follow you, then all the better, but the Two of you MUST go."

He then addressed the riders sitting behind the group and said, "Mita! Make sure the ladies are appropriately equipped, along with those who will accompany them. Any who are not going along with them should either join the battle, or leave."

Mita tilted her head and replied, "It will be done."
    ...to the topTop

Me nots her pet!

Dragon yelled at Colin, how dare that punk disrespect him? He was the Dragon King he should be showed respect not treated like he was some little dog. He was beyond angry and said to Colin.

Me leaves if you tells me how gets to mountains.
    ...to the topTop

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast