Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Re: [IC] Final Fantasy: Arrellill

Xiro

Xiro lifted his head and heard all the commotion that was happening around. When the guard asked him that question, he was perplexed at finding an answer...

"...sir..... I'm a Dalit. No one would ever come to rescue me...."
    AMP - Another Millennium Productions

A place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind,
    So much pressure this life of mines, I cry at times,
    I once contemplated suicide, and would have tried,
    But when I held that nine, all I could see was my momma's eyes.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -Tupac Shakur
    ...to the topTop

[fullalbumimg]309[/fullalbumimg]

So what did the Dalit family do thats so bad?
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Honor's Angel\";p=\"15701

Aerin

::Aerin looked at him after she opened the door to the room the Inn Keeper assigned to Drogen.::

You came all this way, risking being attacked by black mages and their bodyguards, for a flowers?

::She just shook her head a little surprised someone would do that. Drogen must care alot about his sister she thought. She tilted her head a little and asked.::

So what flower does your sister like so much?

Ruhig

Drogen

Drogen thought about evading the Questions but as he felt his now healed side. "I owe my sister my life and for allowing me to join her Family,I wouldn't Hesitate to collect her Favorite flowers no matter where or what Obstacles.My sister is always looking out for me." Drogen reaches under his tattered cloak and removes a Deep Purple flower from under it.as he moves it and the light hits it certain ways the color changes from Royal Purple(Deep Purple) to Amaranth(Deep Red).Drogen hands the Flower to Aerin. "I don't know it's real name but it's nickname or most commonly known as the Mages Orchid,because it changes color.During early bloom it's color is a Pale Mauve and when moved at certain angles in the light it's color is a Lavender Rose." Drogen slipped past Aerin and into the room tossing his Broken Axe and Shield near the end of the bed and putting what was left of his Cloak on the end of the bed and undid the fasins that held his armor in place and placed it with his Broken weapons,Drogen fanned his shirt a bit and motioned for Aerin to come in and have a seat in one of the two chairs that sat next to the table. "You have my word,as long as your with me you will be safe or my Life."

((Colors:Mages Flower
    Mature
    Royal Purple
    Amaranth
    Early Bloom
    Light Mauve
    Lavender Rose))
    Characters
    Goranice
    Windel
    The bellowing manDead
    Gunda
    Kone
    ...to the topTop

Aerin

It must be nice to have someone like that.

::"Not someone who wants to keep you trapped," Aerin thought. Although she did love her grandmother and knew she was loved, she did feel trapped. She would give anything to see the world and get everyone in this village as determined to make sure that wouldn't happen. Because Lady Kira commanded it and so it must be. Aerin took the flower and moved into different angles in the light.::

Thank you, it's really pretty. I never seen anything like that. I see why your sister loves them.

::She watched him for a moment and then took a seat in one of the chairs.::

I'm not worried Drogen.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Ruhig

Drogen

Drogen closed the door and took a seat in the second chair.Drogen raised an eye slightly at Aerin's comment. "She's the only one who genuwinely cares about me,Not just what I can do to help the Family.My sister had some help,One of her relatives loved those flowers and always had a few in a vase." Drogen relaxed a little but was still on edge a little.
    ...to the topTop

Aerin

::Aerin nodded her head.::

It sounds nice. Everyone who says they care about me just want to keep me trapped here...

::She wondered why he seemed on edge and then said.::

So where exactly are these flowers found?
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Mattson\";p=\"15796
    [fullalbumimg]309[/fullalbumimg]

So what did the Dalit family do thats so bad?
    "...Dalit Family...?

....uh, no sir......... Dalits are.....

....wait..... you don't know what a Dalit is? Then why am I locked up?"
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ((I'm going to move Ylana forward one week, which would bring her to "the present" (so to speak). This should allow her to eventually come into contact with someone. ))

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=262[/img]Ylana

Booooring!

Ylana looked at Persia, who was sitting on her shoulder, and frowned.

But it looks like fun. I should at least try.

And lose what gil you have? Not a good idea.

So? Why do I need gil, anyways? All I have to do is show this.

Ylana held up her crest of House Jiston.

Because not everyone on Arrellill is gonna accept that symbol, especially if you do go into other kingdoms. Which I STILL say is a bad idea.

Everything is a bad idea to you.

Because every idea you've had so far has been a bad one.

HEY! That's not fair! You said visiting the Chocobo Farm was a bad idea, but nothing bad happened there.

Except that big fat Chocobo thought I was a Gyshal Green and tried to EAT me!

Persia put her hands on her hips and Ylana laughed.

That's not funny, either!

Sorry, but at least you were a faster flier than he was a runner.

Only because he was so FAT!

That statement made Ylana laugh harder. Even Persia, after a moment, began to laugh.

Told you it was funny. Now let me try the game. Just tell me the rules.

Persia sighed.

We're both gonna regret this, you know. Remember the swim in Lake Heiton? You were just lucky I was able to heal you.

Yeah, but this is only a game. I won't get hurt.

Only gamble away what little gil we have. And you know how difficult it is to get more.

I won't lose it all. Besides, you're so certain I'm going to lose. I could win you know.

And I'm really Bahamut in disguise.

Persia sighed.

Fine, since you're obviously intent on doing this, I'll explain the game to you.

Persia went on to explain the game of Archon Cards. It is a card game that is popular among the Commoners, Servants and Dalits in Arcesso. The cards depict various types of Accersitus with the elite cards being the gods. In a small way, it almost would make the player feel like a Summoner. The cards have values associated with them, and the highest values are considered winners. But it isn't that easy, as each card has modifiers towards the elements that could raise or lower the cards value. The trick is to knowing what cards you hold would lower your opponents' cards enough to allow you to win. Of course, as a betting game, it is very easy to lose or gain gil.

Should be a piece of cake. I'm a Summoner, right?

Yes, but you aren't an Archon player, and they are. It's TOTALLY different.

Ylana chuckled and began to walk towards the four young men playing the game of Archon Cards.

I can't bear to watch.

Persia said and vanished before Ylana could protest.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Honor's Angel\";p=\"16163
    Aerin

::Aerin nodded her head.::

It sounds nice. Everyone who says they care about me just want to keep me trapped here...

::She wondered why he seemed on edge and then said.::

So where exactly are these flowers found?

Ruhig

Drogen

Drogen shifted as he dug through his pocket for a piece of paper and laid it one the table so Aerin could see it.It was A Map of the surrounding areas and beyond mountains to the northwest was a circled area. "I don't know where they Grow,This map shows me the location of my contact,I buy the flowers from them.That's how it's always been ,My Sister doesn't even know where they grow..... Something about protecting and agreement not unlike this Place." Drogen tried to relax more but the Warrior in him could let his guard down.Not because of Aerin but because he needed to be ready for anything at any point or time.
    ...to the topTop

Aerin

::Aerin looked down at the map. "The world really is huge," she thought.::

I see. They must like their privacy then, like the people who live here. What is that place called anyway? How far away is it from here?
    ...to the topTop

Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast