Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Re: [IC] Final Fantasy: Arrellill

Ruhig

Drogen

The door slammed close behind Aerin. "What are yo..... Aerin?" Drogen walked around Aerin to stand in the light. "You bored of your new man?" Drogen looked away for a minute then looked back at Aerin. "The Innkeeper mentioned it when I went downstairs earlier."
    Characters
    Goranice
    Windel
    The bellowing manDead
    Gunda
    Kone
    ...to the topTop

Aerin

::When Drogen stepped into the light, it made her jump a little. She raised her hand a little, the hand that ring was on. Aerin frowned at Drogen's comment.::

I'm sure he did. I'm sure everyone is going on about how great it is going to be. Because Hans is so "perfect".

::She had with some disgust in her voice and shook her head. She didn't know why she was saying this to Drogen. She had just met him.::

You asked if I was bored of him, well you're right. I've been bored of him a long time. It feels like I've spent my whole life turning down that jerk's advances. But now my grandmother in her great wisdom has decided that Hans is perfect for me. So I don't make the same mistakes my mother did.

::She looked at the heavy ring on her finger.::

I've got to get out of Ruhig....
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Mattson\";p=\"17875
    [fullalbumimg]309[/fullalbumimg]

Cid gritted his teeth as he jumped away from the airship with Xiro in tow. He closed his eyes and counted to three, opened them, then fired the blaster for all it was worth and felt both of them shooting away from the ship and a mess of nasty ends.

The strange living projectile sailed over the skyline for who knows how long until they started descending. Cid tried shifting his weight to fire another blast to maybe slow them down then realized he was out of juice. He adjusted himself again to hope his armor would take most of the impact and leave the prisoner relatively unharmed.

The first few branches hurt less then he expected them to. Just when he thought it would be pleasent given the alternatives, the world went black as he struck a tree branch from behind and was rendered unconcious.
    Their final descent was slowed by the branches, but still they hit ground zero with a hard impact. Thankfully though, they both miraculously lived through the ordeal. The brunt of the blows and landing were absorbed by Cid's armor, even though it wasn't enough to keep him conscious. Xiro, on the other hand, was banged up but still awake if but groggy. Lifting his head slowly to look around at where they were, nothing looked familiar at all. It didn't matter. A few moments later, Xiro passed out from the throbbing pain his head and body was hitting him with.
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

Rayleen
    [img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=270&user_id=50[/img]
    Rayleen and Ivan were talking when Rayleen heard a noise from the woods.

Did you hear that?

It scared her a little and she wondered what caused it.
    ...to the topTop

Ivan
    [img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=271&user_id=51[/img]
    Ivan had heard the same thing. He got up and grabbed his sword. He wondered what caused the noise. It sounded like a large thump. It wasn't a noise he thought a monster would make though, so it worried him what it could then.

Let's go check it out. Just stay right behind me.

He told Ray and took the lead heading into the woods towards the direction of the noise.

...to the topTop

Rayleen
    [img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=270&user_id=50[/img]
    Right.

Rayleen said with out arguing. She grabbed her whip and stayed close to Ivan as they walked towards the source of the noise.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Honor's Angel\";p=\"17947
    Aerin

::When Drogen stepped into the light, it made her jump a little. She raised her hand a little, the hand that ring was on. Aerin frowned at Drogen's comment.::

I'm sure he did. I'm sure everyone is going on about how great it is going to be. Because Hans is so "perfect".

::She had with some disgust in her voice and shook her head. She didn't know why she was saying this to Drogen. She had just met him.::

You asked if I was bored of him, well you're right. I've been bored of him a long time. It feels like I've spent my whole life turning down that jerk's advances. But now my grandmother in her great wisdom has decided that Hans is perfect for me. So I don't make the same mistakes my mother did.

::She looked at the heavy ring on her finger.::

I've got to get out of Ruhig....
    Ruhig

Drogen

Drogen nodded. "I haven't met the guy and he me sick,He sounds like a Mother's boy. Your first step might be to remove the Ring? That might send a message and stop you from staring at it like a ugly growth on your finger...." Drogen chuckled slightly. "otherwise if your traveling outside of Ruhig,People might think who ever your traveling with is your fiancé...."
    ...to the topTop

Aerin

Trust me you aren't missing much by not knowing him.

::Her cheeks were a little red though when Drogen pointed out how she was staring at the ring. She pulled it off her finger and instantly her finger felt lighter.::

So can you help me get out of here? I never traveled outside of Ruhig.... I can pay you. You can even have this, I'm sure it cost a lot.

::Aerin said holding out the ring to him.::
    ...to the topTop

Ruhig

Drogen

Drogen toke the ring from Aerin,He did need the ring but thought it might come in handy later but the handed it back to Arien. "You'll need it first to go back and collect somethings if your serious about leaving? I still need a little more time to recover and traveling at night is not that easy or the safest.Go home and get some rest,think about it some more and if you really want to leave I will take you where you wish." Drogen knew she was serious about leaving,He could see it in her eyes but he needed more time and she needed at least a change of cloths and what not for traveling.Drogen figured he'd be rested by tomorrow and knew he needed to be if he was leaving with Aerin,They'd need to get pretty far by night fall or the villager's sent by Aerin's Grandmother would catch them..... and that would not be a good thing,for ether of them.....
    ...to the topTop

Aerin

::Aerin took back the ring but her eyes turned a little icy when Drogen told her to rest on it first. She had thought about leaving before. Many times since she was a teenager, but she always rested on it and decided against it. Not this time, no she would not be Hans' wife. Her hand tighten into a fist around the ring.::

No, I don't have time to rest on it. I have to leave now. Tonight. It's the only way I can get out of here. If I wait until tomorrow it'll be too late.

::She had to get as far as she could during the night, because Aerin knew deep down that this was her only chance. Her only shot at not being trapped in Ruhig for the rest of her life with Hans. If she wanted any chance of having a say about her own future, she had to go tonight. Even if she was scared, because Ruhig was always safe. Even if she didn't really know where she was going or how to truly protect herself. Aerin wanted to have control over her life, and leaving was the only way it would happen. She sighed.::

But thanks for offering to help. I can't wait, I have to take control of my future. And to do that I have to get as far away from Ruhig as I can tonight.

::Aerin turned to walk out the door.::
    ...to the topTop

Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast