Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 286 of 386 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Now you just made Jasmine more nervous. We can wait until after the Helen/Jasmine "chat" before we start posting circus stuff.
    Cool - posting Helen coming to see her is on my to do list for tonight, so I don't think it'll end up being much of a wait, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    MK would you like me to have Amy run into Dmitri?
    Certainly.

Dmitri is not going to be super patient about getting Dawn out once he knows where she is, though, so they should probably meet within a short time of when she can be rescued. Unless you had more to do in the meantime, we can just assume a little time has passed.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea
    ...to the topTop

With Nathan at the circus would be a good time to rescue Dawn. Because I do want Cara to harass Dawn before she leaves the coven.

...to the topTop

With Nathan at the circus would be a good time to rescue Dawn. Because I do want Cara to harass Dawn before she leaves the coven.
    Sounds good to me! Dawn needs to be nice and traumatized, and it is not yet sufficient. (Possibly she needs a new physical scar or two as well.) I'm interested in seeing how things go with Cara.

I think it would make sense timing-wise if Dmitri and Amy's meeting was shortly before the circus.
    ...to the topTop

Sounds good, because I doubt Dmitri is going to wait once Amy tells him where Dawn is. Although Amy is worried he's going to be angry at her.
    ...to the topTop

Sounds good, because I doubt Dmitri is going to wait once Amy tells him where Dawn is. Although Amy is worried he's going to be angry at her.
    Yeah, Dmitri is very aware that delays could lead to her getting hurt more, so he'll be pretty insistent that she be saved as soon as possible once he realizes.

He won't be angry at Amy. I think he'll actually feel very, very sorry for her once he learns what's going on.
    ...to the topTop

That's good because Amy is thinking how angry a dad would be that she took a teenage girl to a den of prostitution.

Cara's a little high right now so she thought playing with a super soaker would be fun.
    ...to the topTop

Cara's kind of the b-word too...
    ...to the topTop

She's always has been. No one in the coven can understand why Nathan keeps her around. It could because she annoys everyone and Nathan finds that amusing.
    ...to the topTop

Fritz and Greta's reunion will have to be continued tomorrow, we got to get some sleep for work. Good night.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Fritz and Greta's reunion will have to be continued tomorrow, we got to get some sleep for work. Good night.
    Great posting, guys! Sleep well!
    ...to the topTop

Page 286 of 386 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast