Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... well Ben Macpherson's account could be edited to be Gamma. And the current Gamma account could be made something else. And Khryi could be edited to be Daveosaurus and the current Daveosaurus account to something else...

And all the past boards were merged so for your accounts it looks like the old accounts took precedence... No idea how they got mismatched though...

Sent a pm to odds and gods...
    Last edited by Lairston; 04-26-2010 at 06:48 AM.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Odds and Gods View Post
    Um... Daveosaurus here. Help needed.

I've used my regular email addresses and only managed to find three clone accounts I haven't used in a long time... But I had been receiving messages at my normal email sent to my Daveosaurus account before now... and most of what I've posted recently seems to have been shifted to Khyri's clone account... Is there any way of unpicking the tangle I seem to have got my accounts into so that Gamma is Gamma, Mouse is Mouse and Dave is Dave?

EDIT: Gamma's posts seem to have been moved to Ben Macpherson's clone account. Mouse seems to be right for the moment... I'll try to retrieve his posts sort of now ish. (And then I'll have to fix all the small text which has suddenly become absolutely huge text).

NEXT EDIT: No can't retrieve the Mouse account at all. I definitely had to start up a new Mouse character account a few months back because I'd never signed up again as Mouse after the last big board change over. The address I used for him is current but the board doesn't recognise it - is this working on an old backup? I remember that I shuffled my characters' email accounts around near the start of last year when I changed internet providers and lost my old main accounts.
    Yes, apparently accounts were merged due to matching email addresses. What we can do is change account names and email addresses to match, and get you set up properly. Just need to know the email to use on the accounts. Oh, and FYI, you can use one email address across multiple accounts now.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Thanks Jason... I've replied to Gary's pm with some info., would have cc'd it to you if I could have figured out how. Hope there's some way of sorting out this mess.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Just as an FYI, to send to multiple recipients, you only need to separate each name by a semi-colon.
    i.e.: Lairson;Jason Sanborn

We will get it sorted. The accounts should have imported individually, even with matching email addresses. I must have set something wrong when I did the import. Sorry about that.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    One additional thing, you have to use the advanced editor not the quick reply in order to send to multiple people.
    ...to the topTop

I had no problem signing in again. I love the new look. Thanks a lot for the hard work, guys!
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Thanks M. I'm glad you like the look!
    ...to the topTop

I just noticed something. When I wasn't looking, the system logged me out. Is there a way to keep the forum logged in for the entire Internet session?
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I noticed that with my account as well, but assumed it was a security feature since I'm an admin. We will look into that and try to find a way to stay logged in.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Okay, I discovered the problem. The "Remember Me" checkbox was hidden on this theme. I have fixed that, so now, next to the login box, there is a "Remember Me" checkbox you can select to stay logged in.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast