Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Apartment X OOC

Here is the skinny on Jack Trent, the landlord. His past is several stories that will come up. Someone stole three days from his life. The story has floated around in my head for years and since its now there, some will come to text here. Look for mention of a few Marvel icons in flash back.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mattson, when you get an opportunity, do you want to do an opening post for Apartment X that will kind of set the stage? Once that is done, I will create a recruiting thread in the New Members Welcome Area.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Tonight with luck, I should be able to do something.
    Currently: Mirror, Varne the hunter, Jeldun, Mr. Makers, Motl the 6th, Chance, Odin, Berry

Formerly Elixia but she got promoted to her own account.

here are a collection of random images.
    LM
    ...to the topTop

The intro is up. And the tone is a bit more open beyond mutants. I set it for anyone with powers.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Great! I'll set up the recruiting thread tomorrow.

Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

Ok...I have a character that I have been developing for some time. * He has been copyrighted and may actually see print within the next year. * Fingers crossed. * Long story short..I'd like to use him in Apartment X and the JL Embassy.

His name is Breakthru and he is a theif who has the ability to jump through mirrors. * *He is a graduate of MIT who got involved in a bit of mystical/occult magics and now has this gift.

His body is covered in nanites which is the conduit that allows him to have this gift. * He can cover his entire body in a reflective skin which adds a bit of protection.

When he enters a mirror he enters a dimenstion that has links to every other mirror on the planet. * * I was hoping to use this character and have him make a home in both campaign forums. * *

No super strength. *Just above average intellect and a partying spirit. * *He is a theif..but he really considered a good guy. * *He is Irish. *Owns a pub and his best friends are the detectives who are trying to catch him. * *He prefers to take high profile jobs and loves to see his codename in the paper.

What do you all think? *Would it be ok to play the same character in both forums or does that go against what was created?
    [center:3e8hovlw][/center:3e8hovlw][center:3e8hovlw]Evil is a point of view.[/center:3e8hovlw]
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a great character concept. Hopefully it does see print.

I have no problem with him being used in both forums, but the Universes are separate, so the two would still be independent entities unaware of the other universe.
    ...to the topTop

Should be interesting
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I think I'm going to bring Cyber back with some modifications.

Cyber is an 18-year old computer genius and hacker. His mutant ability is the ability to enter into cyberspace and travel through computers, networks, and the Internet. He has a computer-like memory, and can store and access terrabytes worth of information instantly. Entry/Exit portals are computers of any kind with network/Internet access.
    ...to the topTop

Jason, there is a manga that has a living computer program who can do those kinds of effects and then some. If you want to check it out, its called A.I. Love You by Ken Akamatsu.

Otherwise, it will be fun to have Cyber back. I do have a plot hook to toss his way.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast