Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Issues with Facebook Connect

Issues with Facebook Connect

Yeah, I saw that button earlier and wondered about it. I have a huge network of friends, comic fans, creators, etc, so, this might come in handy. So, how does it work, lol. Or more precisely, how do I make it work?

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Click on Facebook Connect, it will ask if you want to link it to your Facebook account. If you do, just accept it. Once you're linked, you will see your Facebook profile picture instead of the connect button, and you will have a checkbox when posting if you also want to publish your post to Facebook.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

The F Connect button comes and goes. I just saw a little picture of me and then it was gone.As for the checkbox, I'm not seeing it right now... I'm posting through the this other side that is not exactly the forum... Let me check from inside.

Blog Entries
    The picture sometimes takes a moment to appear, as it is reading the data from Facebook. I've noticed a slight lag on my end with it. The checkbox should be available next to the Post button, when posting either in a Quick Reply or the Advanced Post Editor. If you check that box, it should post it here and on your wall on Facebook at the same time.

Now I'm posting from the "advanced" option and I still don't see a checkbox to post it in FB...

Didn't you miss the headaches I always gave you?

Blog Entries
    I will look into it and see, but you should have something that looks like this down near the post buttons.

fb01.png

Blog Entries
    And I am glad you are running into this, so I know it is happening.

Blog Entries
    fb02.jpg
    Example of the Facebook connection page in the profile. Yours should contain your information, if you are linked.

Well, this is what I'm getting so far:

Blog Entries
    One other thing to verify, in your profile, check to see if you are connected.

http://quarrelsandquills.com/profile...ditconnections

This will take you specifically to the section on your profile where you can see if you are connected to Facebook or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast