Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hope the refusal didn't cause a problem for you, Rev. I was trying to think how I could work an approval in, but I just couldn't escape the same logic that she was using.

Oh, and Red, did you want to have Gabriel come in to see Ariea after Corazmir leaves, or is that not needed?
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    It's fine, that meeting was honestly to give Corazmir an excuse to be in Ozmite and join the story in the first place
    "I know I'm paranoid, but I still think they might be out to get me"

Die Tonight, Live Forever!

...to the topTop

Ok, really sorry I haven't been on.... I was dealing with some really serious issues.... but I think it's finally all taken care of! I should be on more, and assuming the option is still available Gabriel will talk to Ariea after Corazmir leaves
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Option is still open. Was just waiting on your return. We were kinda stalled.

I'm glad the serious issues are worked out. Hope everything starts going smoother for you now. You were missed.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks! I'm going to hopefully start posting more regularly now!!
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I have to apologize for my delays. My wife, Michelle had surgery on Thursday to close a hole in her intestines that hasn't healed in about 2 years. Dealing with minor complications related to it. I should hopefully be back to posting tomorrow or Wednesday. Just wanted to let you know.
    ...to the topTop

Take your time, no need to rush to jump back on the site. Many other things are far more important after all.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Schwu and Red: Perhaps the best thing for Irena is to maybe have Ekin go talk to her. Don't know if Eli would want to suggest that or not. Or if someone has another idea, let me know.

Red: Whenever you're ready, you can have Gabriel go into the room to talk to Ariea. Just waiting on you there.
    ...to the topTop

Ekin is a terribly upbeat person almost unhealthly so. It could cheer her up, but she never intrudes, unless Eli suggested it, Ekin wouldn't go on her own. She has dealt with too many cultures where certain things are forbidden.
    ...to the topTop

Eli might suggest it. She might start to go after her herself but then stops and thinks and suggests that maybe Ekin should go after her.
    ...to the topTop

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast