Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
    Congrats! That's an excellent reason to not be online.

I wish mine was good but I found out last week Staples is closing our store March 1st, so I've been starting to fill out applications online in my spare time.
    ...to the topTop

Congrats, Kayte.

...to the topTop

Aw, Jenny, sorry to hear that! I hope you can find something good soon.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea
    ...to the topTop

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Yeah, ditto, Jenny. I'm very sorry to hear that. Best of luck finding something new (and better)!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks, ladies. It was a shock and thanks to Facebook news spread around our town fast. It's a little draining to spend all day having people ask about it. I know Corey and I will be okay. If I can stick it out until March 1st, then I get severance pay as well. Corey's been busy with work but we're both off tomorrow and the weekend. We'll try to catch up on posts soon. Sorry for delays.
    ...to the topTop

Thank you guys.

Jenny, I'm sorry to hear that news. I hope that something really good comes your way.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks, Kayte. Looking for a new job wasn't how I was expecting to start the new year but I'm positive I'll find something better.
    ...to the topTop

Jen and I haven't forgotten about Titus and Fayth. They are still wandering around the arena with Dash and trying to avoid the lava.
    ...to the topTop

Quackers, did you want to do anything with Shon, or should I go ahead?
    ...to the topTop

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Just a note, I'm not expecting Shon to die - or for necessarily anyone else - but I couldn't quite figure out another way to make enough of a distraction to get people running around a bit. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the girl in the fishbowl!

Also, I don't expect those batteries to be terribly charged up. Just sayin'.

I do apologize for my long absence, peeps. Been a long haul of working, looking for work, continuing to work and soon hopefully I will have real, full-time, permanent work! Until then, will try to get back to the writing regularly thing. I enjoy it and I finally feel like I'm to a place where I can give that energy. Hope everyone's well!
    ...to the topTop

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast