Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks! I passed my test. I still have to do a recert clinical but that's no big deal, I just have to do an observed med pass for that and I pass meds all the time, so the hard part is done now.

No hurry on the posts. Glad you're safe after the storm!
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Thanks, it wasn't a major storm. Just a thunder storm that decided to knock out our router for a few hours.

Glad to hear it went well.

Sorry for lack of posting. I'm on call again and it's sapping my mental energy.

It's ok, try to take it easy.

With my posting storm for CrossGen, I obviously didn't get to Underworld tonight. I will do my best to get that done tomorrow.

No worries.

Sorry about the long post, I figured we would just time skip the Jacinta/Sean bonding and get to the wedding.
    Last edited by Sojourn; 06-17-2016 at 06:31 AM.

I liked the post, and sounds good to me. I had a pretty exhausting day, so I probably won't have the brain power to post till tomorrow.
    Last edited by Monkey Kitty; 06-16-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Take all the time you need.

Dipak will check with Paloma before he sends the invitation to Sean, but if she's okay with it and Jacinta hasn't changed her mind, you can just proceed assuming he went ahead and sent it after he gets their permission.

Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast