Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    I didn't think you would fear the spammers much.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He'll just throw rocks at them.

QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Welcome back, Shuya. It's great to see you again.

Congrats on being promoted Jenny and Corey.

As for spammers, you still have to be a little careful. A spammer once stole my husband's Facebook profile picture and claimed to be him. It only lasted a few days before FB shut the fake profile down but he was pretty upset about it.

Although, I agree with you, Jason. That's totally how M would take care of those spammers.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

I may not be as old school as all of you wonderful people, and it is awe inspiring to see how much you all missed and care about each other, but I did love this site strongly, then I failed out of school and had roommates that wouldn't pay their bills. It got a lil' crazy but things are settled now, I've almost graduated in just a few months I'll be done. Anyway someday I hope to be as close as all of you lovely people.

Secondly, I'm not sure how many people have watched SAO (Sword Art Online), but I loved it dearly. I showed it to all my friends, and I think either of the digital worlds from the first season would make an incredible universe to try something in. Just throwing it out there, seeing what you guys think about the whole thing.

Welcome back, Schwuldubist! We completely understand that life sometimes gets in the way. Sorry to hear about the roommate troubles, but congrats on the almost graduating. It's nice when you can see the end, isn't it? Yes, I am very happy to be a part of such a great group of people who love and miss each other so much. Though I admit that I probably wasn't around when you join, I'm sure that there are plenty of people here who are happy to see you back. Feel free to jump in anywhere you like, and if you need help with anything, please let us know. We're a helpful and knowledgeable bunch.
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos

Hello and welcome back, Schwul! I think you were around during the time I wasn't, so good to meet yah!

Yes, this place has quite a history, and quite a lot of friendship has been forged because of it. Time does that. Hopefully that doesn't hinder your from just jumping in.

I'll check out SAO - it sounds familiar but I don't trust my memory much nowadays

Good to have yah back!
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr

I've only seen a few random eps of SAO and not sure if I was around when you were but eh, you got a Deadpool image that makes you ok enough.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Welcome back, Schwuldubist. Congrats on getting ready to graduate.

Kulit, LM: You both weren't here when he was posting in the past but he's a good guy. Corey and I were writing with him in our zombie story for a while.

Welcome back, Schwuldubist. Sorry to hear how things went for you but congrats on getting ready to graduate.

Jen's right about him. He's a good guy and a good RPer.

Character Maxie is offline Maxie's Avatar
    Oh, wow, guys! I had totally forgotten that I had created this character and given her an account. I had such a lot of fun with Maxie, which is why I can not believe I totally forgot about her. I can't resist, I have to use her in the Inn. By the by, in the interest of full disclosure, this is Kenne, also known as MystikChronicler or MC. I have to run to a physical therapy appointment, but when I get back, I'll start thinking of fun and awesome ways that Maxie can make her presence known in RP.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast