Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    I'll do up a bio for Domingo later. I had the random idea of this pulp hero guy showing in the world where the Blood Lance crashed. Need to decide a pic for him still but its been a long day.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My posting is going to be limited this week. My sister-in-law is here visiting. Sorry for any delays on my end.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

No worries, Jas. I hope her visit goes well.
    ...to the topTop

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
    I'll do up a bio for Domingo later. I had the random idea of this pulp hero guy showing in the world where the Blood Lance crashed. Need to decide a pic for him still but its been a long day.
    Sounds cool to me. Your post works perfectly.

If my description of the planet was too vague, it's a duplicate earth that's currently set in the 1920's and under the thrall of Lovecraftian creatures, cults, and forces. The swamp is large and nebulous, it can be whatever size and state that the story needs it to be.

I was thinking about having Cloney head to town, so that he can find out he has arrived in the worst era in American history that he could possibly crash into (Prohibition). Then maybe back to the swamp to get involved with the cultists you mentioned, some fish-people, and a group of hapless mobsters that are having trouble with their booze smuggling operation due to a couple of them stealing some gold and a very dangerous book from the neighboring cult. Mobsters versus cultists and fish-people, plus some chaos from the Necronomicon, and Cloney and company probably adding to the trouble.

If I have time I'll try to make a post that establishes what's currently going on with the mobsters.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn View Post
    My posting is going to be limited this week. My sister-in-law is here visiting. Sorry for any delays on my end.
    No worries, hope her visit is going well. I just have August further losing his mind.

...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Sorry for my delays. Just after my sister-in-law left, I wound up getting sick. :/

Stupid migraines.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Poor Varash. No one feels sorry for him.

This isn't the end of Varash, though. Just a slight (ok major) setback for him.
    ...to the topTop

Migraines suck. I had one a few days ago too.
    ...to the topTop

Hope you're feeling better now, Jas.
    ...to the topTop

Will try to get some posts and such done probably Tuesday. Got a bug last week that knocked me out for most of it.
    ...to the topTop

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast