Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The RWBY-verse game is looking for more Hunters-in-training. Head down to its subforum and see is anything grabs your eye.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find something that catches your fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin View Post
    I don't know for every single game, but most are open. The only limit I know of that Hunger Games' tributes are all spoken for, but even they still have openings for freedom fighters in town. Not that I've learned about all the games yet.
    This is correct, but just to let you know, Hunger Games is currently on indefinite hiatus due to some of our posters being unavailable. I hope that at some point we'll get it active again, but at the moment it's probably not the best storyline for jumping in because you may be waiting awhile.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Oops. Thanks for catching that, Monkey Kitty. I'm not so good at figuring out which games have slipped into hiatus status somehow. I really need to work on that. {rueful smile}

Welcome to the forum.

Besides RWBY, Underworld, the two Crossgen sub forums, and Fall of Civilization are always accepting new players too.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

i'm trying to find out how to post my own story right now then i will look into others.

Welcome to the boards.

TY Corey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12