Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
    Aida And Ice Embark On Their Honeymoon

Aida And Ice Embark On Their Honeymoon

Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-02-2003, 06:03 PM
    Seeing that she was securely seated in her throne as the droids piloted the ship, Aida looked over at her husband longingly. She didn't want to expend too much of her energy, but she obtained enough to expand the width of her throne so it could be shared by Ice.

Finally, we might just get some moments of peace as we have our honeymoon. I love you.

A dot of blue from the wound that remained healing at her side glowed in her necklace, but thankfully most of it was orange
    Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 05-02-2003, 06:37 PM
    (( ooohh... honeymoon.... ))
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-04-2003, 02:42 PM
    Aaaaah remind me to thank your grandfather some time for this lovely ship.. the seats are so comfy that I think I may just...

::And after that he sleeps in, tired from his efforts at the keep and the wedding::
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-04-2003, 06:29 PM
    Aida figured with all the sedatives she had been taking for her pain, she'd curl up in the double-throne with her hubby and sleep also. But, before that, she summoned a droid to pass on a message to the pilot droids

Take us to some place in the universe that's calm and has lots of water. Don't make it too warm or my beloved's powers won't work right.

The droid hummed as it turned to pass the message to the pilot droid. Aida was happy that her wound was healing, but she didn't want to get off the ship until it fully healed, otherwise it might make her vulnerable for any unfriendly dwellers of the universe.
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-05-2003, 03:51 PM
    Aida awoke, gently moved her love aside as she proceeded to stand, and walked over to the window. She looked out to see that the ship was approaching a planet with what looked to be a pretty stable atmosphere. She walked back over to her love and gently held his hand

Wake up, dear, we're approaching a planet and I do believe it's worth exploring.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-05-2003, 03:59 PM
    huh what?? where are we then??
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-05-2003, 04:13 PM
    This planet is unknown to me, although it is a bit to the left of the Metallus region. Perhaps as govern of a planet, you may know this from your travels. Exploring is half the fun of a new environment I always say!
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-05-2003, 04:20 PM
    Cant say I remember it.. but then again I still feel sleepy and I didnt travel THAT much besides
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-05-2003, 04:38 PM
    Well, we'll land here on this planet, look for some sort of lodging, then go to sleep.

Aida carefully picked Ice up and carried him out of the ship

You need to save your energy, so don't worry about walking.

Aida scanned the area and found no immediate signs of a building to lodge in, but she did find a lake surrounded by numerous trees, a lot of which proved to be good temporary shelter. She laid her love down on the ground, propping his head up on a log covered in soft moss. She left him there for a few seconds while she went back to the ship to retrieve a blanket big enough for the two of them

This looks like a lovely, quiet spot for our honeymoon. Oh, what am I doing talking to you? I'll wake you up in time to watch the sunset, then we'll live a nocturnal life, hehe.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-05-2003, 04:41 PM
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-06-2003, 04:38 PM
    A few droids emerge from the ship pushing the doubled throne that Aida and Ice traveled in.

Droid: Princess, wake up, we thought you and your love might want a more comfortable place to sit while you watch the sunset.

Aida: You called me...! I'm not used to...! *ahem* why, thank you!

Aida gently pulled back a few stray hairs from Ice's face and proceeded to kiss his forehead

Time to wake up, dear. You've had a long rest, the sun is setting, and now is the perfect time for us to spend some well-needed romantic time together.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-06-2003, 04:43 PM
    Ohw.. okay.. are there any bunnies here?? Bunnies are cute.. soft furry bunnies..
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-06-2003, 04:59 PM
    Err... I'll have to send some droids to look for bunnies... but look...

Summons some mist and shapes it into a bunny shaped cloud in front of her love

Freeze it and you'll have an ice-bunny!
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-06-2003, 05:09 PM
    Ice bunnies are not soft and fluffy.. I want a fluffy bunny..
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-07-2003, 06:40 PM
    Hmm... the bunnies are probably about to sleep now as the sun's setting. Look up at some clouds and pretend they're bunnies... after all, they're fluffy. Besides that, I'll always be your snuggle-bunny.

carefully reaches over and takes out Ice's necklace to look at it

Are you feeling ok, my love?
    Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #1690) on 05-07-2003, 09:00 PM
    (( aaaaaaaahh... honeymoons always make me feel all warm and fuzzy ))
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-08-2003, 04:48 AM
    ::The necklace is pretty and orange::

Oh I'm fine. You sure feel snuggly

::Snuggles up to Aida::
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-08-2003, 06:20 PM
    returns the snuggles to her beloved

Why thank you, see, I told you I was better than a bunny and I'd make you all orange again.

As they snuggle, the last sliver of sun sinks into the horizon, silver-white stars begin twinkling in the darker regions of the sky, and a faint moon glows down awaiting its waking hour

You know, I've been thinking things over while waking before you and watching you sleep. Where will we return to after our vacation? I have a home with Metallus, but you are the govern of a whole other planet! I'm trying to hold my mind back from rushing thoughts, but it's not working so well. When the time is right for us, no matter how long that might be, I believe we should make a stop to the orphanage and adopt a secundae worthy of a happy kindredship such as ours.

Aida sighs and grows silent, making time for Ice to collect and calm thoughts of his own as he's been so good at calming and empathizing ever since she's known him
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-09-2003, 03:49 AM
    Not so fast my dear, we barely got married and you want a child already. Let us spent time together first. And well I have left instructions for a transwarp gate that is being built on Retesh. It can take you anywhere instantaneous. I'll need to see if it works on the planet itself and if it does we'll see if we can place one at Metallus for travelling back and forth. It would be as easy as passing a door.... hmm bunnies

:nuggles again::
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
    Oh, that's such a perfect idea! A doorway to alternate between the two worlds I love the most! We'll wait until those plans take off before even thinking of a little addition to our family. I can wait just fine.

looks around

Hmm... this place is getting a bit too old, time for a change of scenery.

stops snuggling Ice for a moment, lightly touches her sigil, and uses the power to transport them in the throne from where they watched the sunset to a more foresty area. A droid follows behind them to ensure their safety.

Now, come here again and say hello to your snuggle-bunny. I picked this place for the night because we might be able to find real bunnies in this forest in the morning.

lightly kisses her beloved on the cheek
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-09-2003, 05:14 PM
    Really? Really real bunnies? How COOL!!!
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-09-2003, 10:22 PM
    Speaking of cool, how about I mist you and we have some FUN!

Pushes on the back of the throne to recline it a little and pins Ice down
    Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #1690) on 05-10-2003, 04:22 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Aida Melodica:
    returns the snuggles to her beloved

Why thank you, see, I told you I was better than a bunny and I'd make you all orange again.

I believe we should make a stop to the orphanage and adopt a secundae worthy of a happy kindredship such as ours.

[/i]

((ACTION!! and.. about the orphanage, I'll PM you bout that Aida))
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-10-2003, 11:06 AM
    Bun-ny??
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-10-2003, 01:09 PM
    sighs and thinks to herself "he's obviously not going to be truly happy until he sees a farkin' bunny!"

Emm... why don't you wait here while I go out and find some food for us and at some point I'll return with... something...

Aida gets up and takes a droid with her for security. They forage for berries and similar edible plants and they find a place to rest for the night. In the morning, Aida finds a hole that looks like the habitat or a rabbit family. She sits still and quiet until finally a bunny hops onto her lap. Without making any sudden moves, she carefully holds the bunny and stands, giving off a sense of energy so the family won't be scared. She then walks back with the bunny, hoping to find her love still on the throne where she left him.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-10-2003, 01:38 PM
    ::When Aida returns to the spot Ice is gone from sight::
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-10-2003, 01:57 PM
    Aida gasps, but then realizes where she might find Ice. She takes the bunny back to its hole and it's family, then looks around for Ice

Where'd you run off to, my love?
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-10-2003, 02:00 PM
    ::When just releasing the bunny from above you hear a shout::

BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::And Ice leaps out of a tree and lands on top of Aida. Their lips touching each other::

Whoa.. what happened and why am I on top of you like this??

::Rolls off and sits dazed and confused in the grass::
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-10-2003, 02:04 PM
    moves over so she can lie next to Ice as he lies on the grass.

I don't know exactly what happened, you were off on some other mental plain thinking obsessively about bunnies. I brought you here to find one and it looks like you scared this one back to its hiding place.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-10-2003, 02:06 PM
    Odd.. very odd indeed.

But how's about you being my little fluffy bunny then my sweetheart
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-10-2003, 02:10 PM
    Just exactly what I've been waiting for, my love!

Picks Ice up, carries him under a willow tree, and proceeds to "be his fluffy bunny"

30 minutes later...

Ahh, sweet relief from the chaotic life we live!
    Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #1690) on 05-10-2003, 09:24 PM
    (( aida's got mail!))
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-11-2003, 06:49 PM
    ((k dogg has a reply))
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-12-2003, 12:56 PM
    ::Lying dazed in the grass he softly sings a song::

My dearest friend if you dont mind.
    I'd like to join you by our side
    Where we can gaze into the stars.

::then joined by aida::

And sit together, now and forever
    For it is plain as anyone can see
    We're simply meant to be...
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-12-2003, 01:27 PM
    That was so beautiful! Let's sing another!

Takes a lifetime of battle
    To wipe down this slate
    but don't really matter
    I'm a soldier of fate

Takes a lifetime of pure desire
    A passionate saint
    To watch the children lie dying
    Outside of heavens gate

My heart is a lion
    That no one can tame
    But I'm falling I'm falling
    I'm falling in love

Oh love don't let me walk away from
    Love don't let me be afraid of
    Love don't wanna fade without love
    Oh I must make time for love

I'm standing on a field of fire
    I'm rolling thunder
    No one can save
    But it don't really matter
    To a fortunate slave

The flames getting higher
    I pray for rain
    And I'm falling
    I'm falling, I'm falling in love

Oh I must make time for love

Joined by Ice

And my heart is a lion
    That no one can tame
    But I'm falling
    I'm falling, I'm falling in love

Oh I must make time

Love don't me walk away from
    Love don't wanna fade
    Without love

Don't let me walk away
    Don't let me be afraid
    Don't let me walk away
    Don't wanna fade without love
    without love
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-12-2003, 01:32 PM
    Gee how'd that happen.. I sang a song I dont know o.O
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-12-2003, 02:39 PM
    Oh, just a mind-mist dear, I filled your mind with the words and the melody so you could sing along. I just winged it with the other song and did a reversal so I could get the words from you.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-12-2003, 02:52 PM
    mist in my head?? what have you been drinking?
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-12-2003, 05:51 PM
    Water, dear. Been drinking it all my life and when the powers that be granted me with my sigil, I found I was one with the water as you are one with being able to freeze the water into ice.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-14-2003, 02:35 PM
    *falls back into the grass*

Looking away dreamily
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-14-2003, 04:52 PM
    Catches Ice's head with her arm before it falls completely on the grass. Hooks arm around to reach and stroke Ice's forehead with her fingers.

This is so peaceful, I'm so glad we found this planet. I love you and what's more, I love savoring every moment with you, no matter what we do.

((the page is MINE! w00t!))
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-14-2003, 04:58 PM
    So is there anything planned or do we lay here.. to watch the constellations when darkness falls?
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-14-2003, 05:07 PM
    I sense hot springs somewhere on this planet. What say we go take a dip? Oh wait, hmm... they might not be hot springs for long with your powers...

thinks a minute

I surprised you with this planet, now you surprise me and explore with me until you find a place you want to stop. The main plan is exploration and relaxation until we're ready to return to the tasks of Retesh and Metallus.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-15-2003, 02:42 PM
    Oh my.. I wouldnt know where or what.. besides.. I couldnt think of anything right now.. I just wanna lay here and watch the stars
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-15-2003, 04:09 PM
    Yes, now that the night is falling again, let's do that. Let's look at the stars and think things over in the morning.

thoughts drift and she starts singing

Nightfall
    Quietly it crept in and changed us all

stops and squeezes Ice's hand

sigh

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I just can't stop thinking of the mystery behind that ring and my past life, and of that secundae, the one you found a stage for him to play on... Hansi I think his name was. It seems I've been under the stars before with someone like him at sometime or another... and there's this vague memory of a dragon... I should let it slip as I did before and remember that you are all I need and that you make me the happiest because you are so compassionate, not only to me but to others as well.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-15-2003, 04:18 PM
    It's enigmatic such games of the mind.. if we pursue that we must solve other things first.. and those are tricky
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-15-2003, 04:33 PM
    Surely there are memories that haunt you as well. Everyone has something that grips their thoughts and they must fight against it to live their lives. I think that battle at the keep wore our minds down a bit and I'm grateful we found this beautiful place to relax and set our thoughts free.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-16-2003, 02:04 PM
    If there are any they are locked away very deep for now. And I do not wish to dig for them now.

Although ... ::Ice pauses and looks into the sky::

Do you know that constellation?
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-16-2003, 09:27 PM
    There are several, dear. Orion, Cassiopia, Ursa Major and Minor, Hercules... they're all so beautiful, but what are you thinking as you're looking at them now?
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-19-2003, 03:25 PM
    No I mean that one.. it looks like an eye enclosed in flames....

::Calling upon his powers he makes the pattern of ice in scale and holds it up in front of it::
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-19-2003, 03:56 PM
    Eye enclosed in fla...

I have seen this, though not as a constellation. It appears very very briefly when I think of H... well... when I think of my past life and...

Aida transfers a vision of the ring on the pedestal at Retesh to Ice. She then snuggles closer to him to calm herself.
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-19-2003, 04:14 PM
    ::Tickles Aida::

Stop putting images in my head.. I'm not doing that to you now am I??
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-19-2003, 04:32 PM
    tickles Ice back

Ok dear, I'll just tickle your head instead. Maybe that constellation's there for a good reason. Maybe that secundae made it to first and is notifying the world! Who knows?

sighs, takes a deep breath, and relaxes in Ice's arms. Takes the ice-scale-reproduction of the constellation and gently sets it down beside them
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-19-2003, 04:38 PM
    dont have a clue.. Don't have a clue about what we should do now either..
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-19-2003, 04:46 PM
    Let us just sleep for the night. Tomorrow we might just end our honeymoon and return to our tasks at hand. Besides, you have a transporter doorway to build so I don't have to travel so far to get to Retesh from Metallus.

blablablablabla...

...zzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-19-2003, 04:51 PM
    ::Splashes water in Aida's face::

Rise and shine dear.. It's a glorious morning
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-19-2003, 05:00 PM
    turns a bit away from Ice so the water won't freeze when she turns the splash into a mist

Good morning dear!

Now, let us gather our things, hop in the double-throne for one last snuggle on this planet, then retire to the ship to eat and be on our way back to Metallus.

Gets in the throne, touches her sigil, and a soft hovering hum could be heard as the throne gains enough energy and waits for Ice
    Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-19-2003, 05:05 PM
    ::Walks beside Aida's throne too bull headed to use the throne::

Walking is good for a person
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-19-2003, 05:54 PM
    True, very true, but I need to refine and train my sigil-powers if I'm ever going to make it to first. I'm great with water, but only sub-par with metal... hmm...

gets up off of throne, summons a few droids to turn it upside down, and concentrates her sigil powers to shrink it and mold it a bit. It turns into a metal sheet carried by four droids. Then, Aida tears a square hole in it and puts some clear mist in the hole

Now we have a nice cool covering as we walk that will give us some shade, yet allow us to enjoy looking up at the sky if we want to.

Walks with Ice back to the ship
    Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #302 on 05-20-2003, 03:44 PM
    Ice and Aida walk to the ship and get in to take off for Metallus

Ahh, that was a good walk! Now for some sitting down and looking out in space on the way home!

((thus ends the honeymoon))
    ...to the topTop