Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-19-2003, 12:09 AM
    ::LAW sees minity and waves to her.::

Hey Minity join us for some tea.
    Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 05-19-2003, 12:11 AM
    ooooooo tea sounds nice, thanks!
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-19-2003, 12:30 AM
    ::LAW pours a round of tea for everyone.::

Minity have you met Raven and Gir@ffe? Gir@ffe is the owner of this fine establishment.
    Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 05-19-2003, 12:55 AM
    yep- i have- lol

((actually i dont think my character ever left this place officially- im always doing more than one thing- LOL))
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-19-2003, 01:01 AM
    ((OOC, oh Law, i just love your character, i just love how you support Gir@ffe. He is really confused because he born to be mean(I created gim evil) but I guess he has good feelings, he really likes you!!! I guest he will follow your advise, but be careful with him, remember the chocolito story...))
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-19-2003, 01:08 AM
    Of course i meet her, she is very nice, one of the first person to come to my party....

Please, take a sit...

Oh Law, I love to have friends, but im not sure what I want to do with my life. Im very connected with evil...i just like it, i love the power within...I wish I could be an adorable evil being...
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-19-2003, 01:11 AM
    ((OOC: Gir@ffe thanks I enjoy you to. I will be sure to watch out.))

Oh sorry Minity my mind is scattered today. So how have things been with you? Any new love interests? If you don't mind me asking.

((Ok I need sleep Got to go to work in a few hours see you all later.))
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-19-2003, 01:14 AM
    ((back for one more))

Well Gir@ffe you are adorable. Evil or not evil you are no doubt adorable.
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-19-2003, 01:33 AM
    ((OOC, good night Law, have sweet dreams ))

Gir@ffe smiles , thank you Law...
    [ 05-19-2003, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Gir@ffe ]
    Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 05-19-2003, 01:43 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lestat's Abused Wife:
    ((OOC: Gir@ffe thanks I enjoy you to. I will be sure to watch out.))

Oh sorry Minity my mind is scattered today. So how have things been with you? Any new love interests? If you don't mind me asking.

((Ok I need sleep Got to go to work in a few hours see you all later.))

((lol))

hmmmmm
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-19-2003, 01:59 AM
    Well, I just try to be mayself...

i should send a duck to WW and Glc, they may need something...
    [ 05-19-2003, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Gir@ffe ]
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-19-2003, 05:34 PM
    ::LAW sips her tea and looks to Minity.::

Well you know Minity, I do have single sons. Glcjr even has his own plant. Just a thought dear.

Speaking of Glcjr is he still in the spa?

Would anyone care for more?

::LAW holds the tea pot up and pours another round for everyone.::
    [ 05-19-2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-19-2003, 06:11 PM
    Looks at Willow.

Boy this spa is great!

Telepathically

**Yes Mom, I'm still in the spa with WW. It feels great. Very relaxing.**
    Posted by Wandering Willow (Member #3340) on 05-19-2003, 06:47 PM
    ~She jumps in the water next to Glc and splashes him. They start to laugh~

Well tell me about your planet. Does it have lots of flowers and trees and birds?

Are the oceans calm and soothing?
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-19-2003, 06:58 PM
    There are Elves and clones living there.

There is the dark forest.

I can make the planet cover with flowers if you'd like

And the oceans are rough but I can calm them at will.

And there's also my soldiers keeping the planet under control.
    Posted by Wandering Willow (Member #3340) on 05-19-2003, 07:03 PM
    Wow sounds great.

I never been on a dark planet with clones and soldiers, and did you say elves?

What do the elves make?

~Willow leaned back in the spa water and dipped her hair getting it wet while she listened to Glc~
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-19-2003, 07:08 PM
    Mostly trouble.

He dunks his head and comes back up.

No, they are expert wood builders. Their craftsmanship can't be beat.

He pauses.

I can take you there sometime.
    Posted by Wandering Willow (Member #3340) on 05-19-2003, 07:11 PM
    That would be great. I have about a week left before my holiday is up. I am trying to extend it but not sure if I can.

Is you planet far from here?
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-19-2003, 07:13 PM
    Glcjr smiles...

Not far at all.
    Posted by Wandering Willow (Member #3340) on 05-19-2003, 07:15 PM
    ~She smiles back~

Your a friendly guy to be ruler of a dark planet. How do you stay so cheerful?
    [ 05-19-2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Wandering Willow ]
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-19-2003, 07:26 PM
    Well I sort of inherited the planet. When the planet didn't like something that my father did, there's a nice line of those people, it banished him from the world and gave me control. And my father had gained it from the planet's namesake who set its character. So I suppose that could be why I don't seem like the ruler of a dark world
    Posted by Wandering Willow (Member #3340) on 05-19-2003, 07:30 PM
    Well I am glad for the upbeat you and not the dark planet you. I don't know what I would say to someone who was gloomy.
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-19-2003, 07:32 PM
    Glcjr smiles broadly.

Thank you! I'm glad you think I'm upbeat
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-19-2003, 10:38 PM
    Giraffe feels the happy time WW and Glc are having in his Spa...He smiles maliciously and says: " I can do something with that", Giraffe calls all his flying army and sends them to fly through the sky covering the sun and bringing darkness...
    Everything gets dark at the cemetery and the spa is filled with shadows, then he calls his bug army and sends them were WW & Glc are. Instead of making a big catastrophe, the fireflies start glowing creating a romantic and sexy environment while the crickets chirping sounds like a celestial chorus singing. The flowers start spreading a delicious, sweet smell that actually made people go for something more and to enhance this, two glasses filled with the best wine of the house appear from nowhere.

Oh God, i hope this works!!!!
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-19-2003, 11:24 PM
    *Noticing the romantic atmosphere Gir@ffe is creating for Glcjr and Wandering Willow, Raven goes to the bathroom very quietly and vomits the chocolate she ate. But she vomits quite silently.*

*Then she drinks the glass of water LAW handed her to get better.*

*Whispering to herself.* I’d rather be on the safe side. Following both Gir@ffe’s and LAW’s advice.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Wandering Willow (Member #3340) on 05-20-2003, 07:06 PM
    ~She sees the spa grow dim and starts to feel uneasy, but then the fireflies began to glow illuminating it back up in romantic setting. The ducks had brought some wine and WW offered it to Glc. They take a sip and laugh in nervousness.~

Well someone is working hard on us today.

You know Glc. I am really not comfortable being set up like this. And with the planet going to explode I am not sure that this is appropriate.

Forgive me if I leave now. I have to find a place to stay for the remainder of my holiday.

~WW sends word via the ducks to Gir@ffe thanking him for his hospitality and that she will stop by again as soon as she can.

She sets her glass down and begins to get out of the water.~
    Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 05-20-2003, 07:14 PM
    A look of horror passes across Glcjr's face.

Wait don't go. This wasn't my doing!

Luckily its a spell that can't effect me

But thanks for the try Giraffe and the wine. The wine was delicious.

I'm also concerned about this planet. WW, I know just where to go. Will you go with me?

WW smiles and nods her head.

Great!

And with that, they disappear in a giant black bubble of Planet M energy and reappeared elsewhere.
    [ 05-20-2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: glcjr ]
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-20-2003, 11:29 PM
    Oops, I think I miss It... may be I try to hard...

Well, everyones looks so worry about this end of the world stuff...i guess i should worry too...
    Giraffe calls the migratios and fly with them and from the sky he yell to the people in the house that he is coming really soon, "please, everyone feel like home!!!!"
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-21-2003, 12:13 AM
    ~Coming out of the bathroom, Raven sees how Gir@ffe flies away with the ducks and waves at him. She was thankful that he came back to his senses and warned her about whatever it was that was inside of the Chocolitos.~

~Raven walked to the window and took a seat. If the world was about to end today, she wanted to watch.~

~Of course she would teleport at the last moment, but she wanted to make sure of any coming event. She knew the Firsts wouldn’t go down that easily.~

~And she sipped from her glass of water.~
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-21-2003, 12:24 AM
    ::LAW senses Glcjr and WW leave.::

No Gir@ffe I think this is a good sign. You did good.

Well I hope the planet doesn't destruct soon. I still have a lot of things to do.
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-21-2003, 10:17 AM
    Giraffe stops in his travel, what the hell Im trying to do, im just a little duck... I cant go to fight beside any God...Im still New here, Im not custom to have no enough powers to fight...Giraffe came back to his senses and returns to the funeral house...
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-21-2003, 10:40 AM
    Back so soon? ~Says Raven to Gir@ffe the moment he gets flying through a window.~ Did you already save the world?

Elysia hasn’t exploded yet and I think it is a good sign. While you were gone, I took the liberty to make an extra tasty salad with only natural ingredients.

Do you want some?

And LAW, I think it would be good for you, too. I mean, you almost died not long ago…
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-21-2003, 11:07 AM
    ~From her dress, Raven pulls out her personal journal. And as she eats and drinks some tea, starts writing.~
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-21-2003, 09:47 PM
    Why Raven I would love a extra tasty salad with only natural ingredients.

::LAW looks at Raven writing away, and tries to peek.::
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-22-2003, 12:20 AM
    Well, I dont save the world, but if we die, we can reborn in the back yard, that use to be the stephen kings animal cemetery, if someone bury us in that place, we will be reborn the next day...We will survive, anyway, we can bake a cake till everything goes right
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-22-2003, 12:57 AM
    ~Noticing that LAW is peeking in his personal journal, Raven covers her writing with her shoulder.~

I’m sorry, LAW… You know, it’s personal, it’s not as if I was going to publish it somewhere else or something ( )

Gir@ffe, that cemetery of yours sounds quite creepy. It’s like a horror movie concept! And tell me, those living dead creatures are zombies or something like that? I don’t think cheating on death would pay in the end…
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-22-2003, 01:24 AM
    oH, WELL, NO, they are no zombies, just reanimated people...Its like if you wake somebody from a dream...
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-22-2003, 03:01 PM
    ::LAW was a little disappointed that she didn't get to see anything in Ravens Diary. ::

Oh poo!! Well raven I understand the need for privacy but it's so tempting.

Now about those reanimated people...Yikes!!! I think I would rather the real thing. There is nothing like being in your own skin.
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-23-2003, 12:00 AM
    Dont worry Law, "reanimated" it is just like to wake up from a dream... REm...its what happens in that place...
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-23-2003, 12:16 AM
    Well next time my husband tries to kill me I will be sure my sons send my body there to come back.

But hopefully that wont be anytime soon. I am much enjoying our tea.
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-23-2003, 01:47 AM
    OH , lAW, YOU ARE SO NICE, i JUST CANT BELIEVE MASter Lestat try to kill you, it must be a mistake....you can talk to him later...and yes, im enjoying our tea too, we should make this more frequently...

I think the spa is Ok, WW and Glc enjoy it a lot, till I make that romantic environment...but I wish more people can use the place for relax...

...Oh Law, tell me more about you, are you evil like Lestat???....I wonder whats Raven doing, is she writing in her diary???
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-24-2003, 12:02 PM
    mmm, Ill make some cookies...
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-24-2003, 01:59 PM
    ~Hearing Gir@ffe’s words, Raven spoke to him from the stove.~

Oh, don’t worry, Gir@ffe, I’m already done writing in my diary. There was so many people peeking ( ), that I couldn’t keep on doing it.

By the way, I’m cooking something special for all of us.

It’s a delicatessen I learned from Earth, on my dimension of course, it’s called “Duck a l’Orange”. I think you’re all going to love it!
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-24-2003, 04:26 PM
    What!!!!! Cousin Vinny, its that your smell????? Oh Raven... Im thankful for your detal...But I dont Know if have you time to notice Im a duck and i like to eat oranges, not to let any of my cousin be prepared with them...

Well, dont worry, as I said i really appreciate your kindness , youre sweet after all...

....Gir@ffes comes closer to his former cousin...OH MY GOD...I need to go to the bathroom....
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-25-2003, 12:45 PM
    Yum Duck!! I haven't had that dish in a long time.

::Looks around and sees Gir@ffe getting sick. ::

Oops. I mean I am a vegetarian now so no duck for me thank you.

::Glancing over at Raven winking, and motioning to her to give it to her on the sly. ::

Gir@ffe dear is there anything I can get you?
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-25-2003, 01:10 PM
    Ohh...dont worry about me, Im ok, its just that cousin Vinnie, but im used to this a little more than you think, its incredible how many people eats duck... but we cant hurt Ravens feelings...lets taste the "pig", lets call it pigl'orange...

Suddenly Sparkles appeared in scene transforming himself from his duck form into a one feather form and becoming part of Gir@ffe'plumage... Oh, I see... It looks like the problem with Elysias moon its resolved...I hope... TWo M guys have appeared from the M grave, God, that guy makes me sick....
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-25-2003, 04:51 PM
    ~Raven notices the weird look on LAW’s face and Gir@ffe’s sudden ride to the bathroom…~

Uh… Did I put too much salt into the duck I mean, I’m not such a good cook, but I thought I would prepare something special for the both of you…

Oh… never mind… ~Raven takes a glass of water and starts to drink.~

~Then she notices Sparkle becoming a feather and joining with Gir@ffe’s plumage.~

Now, that’s weird…
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-25-2003, 06:56 PM
    Ohh, dont you prefer some coke???? I love it... always coca cola....
    And dont worry about the duck, it looks
    d e li c i us, so dont worry... it smells really nice...
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-26-2003, 08:38 PM
    So when do we eat? I am starving!!!
    [ 05-26-2003, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-26-2003, 11:13 PM
    So, you still want to eat it? ~Raven tries to smile and almost did.~

You’re so nice, just give me a second.

~Moving fast, Raven went to the kitchen and served three plates.~

I hope you like it, LAW.

And Gir@ffe, since you’ve been such a great host, I gave you the biggest piece of duck!
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-27-2003, 01:11 AM
    !!!!!!!
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 05-27-2003, 11:08 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Foxy797:
    How is me keeping TJ from you any different then you keeping our sons from me?! Explain that to me!
    Mommy?!?!?
    ~2k Faints~

((sorry I'm a little late!))
    [ 05-27-2003, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 05-27-2003, 11:57 AM
    ((Heehee, Tilla By the way, your daddy is back to the land of the living! Or should I say, both of your daddies… ))
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-27-2003, 09:55 PM
    ::LAW smells the delicious food and grabs a fork and knife. Raven puts the plate down in front of her.::

UMMMMMM. This smells so YUMMY!!!.

*cuts a piece of the meat, and puts it in her mouth*

OH MY Atwaal!!! This is delicious!!! I can't remember the last time I had a meal that was so good. Thanks Raven.
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-27-2003, 11:50 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Atilla2k:
    quote:

Mommy?!?!?
    ~2k Faints~

((sorry I'm a little late!))

Oh My, its he dead???? Gir@ffe gets full of happiness!!!! My first client!!!! and without lost any time he buries Atilla at the cemetery in the back yard!!!!!
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-27-2003, 11:56 PM
    Well, this is something we have to clebrate, come on Law, lets sit at tehe table...mmmm, this food its so delicious, Oh Raven, do you have a little more sauce???
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-27-2003, 11:59 PM
    *Raven finishes her meal quite fast and follows Gir@ffe to the backyard.*

LAW, can you please come with me?

*They get to the backyard ((well, if LAW wants to, )) and check on the newly buried man.*

Hmmm… Gir@ffe, dear… Are you sure this poor man was dead? I think he’s coughing under all that mud…
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-28-2003, 12:01 AM
    ((Hmmm... continuity problems... let's pretend we're still at the backyard!))
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-28-2003, 03:19 AM
    Oh Raven, of course he is dead!!!!! How do you explain he looks the way he looks...

...Giraffes thinks again_ may be I should make a beauty saloon and not a funeral house...

OH my, not, he is dead, trust me...
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 05-28-2003, 08:47 AM
    ~2k pushes his way up thru the mound of earth~
    WOW! does that ever remind me of tiajuana minus the cervesa!! DAD you're alive!!!!!! now what's this talk of a mom?......~2k remembers tjfox~.... and a Sister!
    ~2k faints again~
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-28-2003, 11:39 AM
    ~Wondering, Raven looked at the supposedly dead man.~

Hmmm… Gir@ffe, do you think this man has already become a zombie? He speaks non-sense. His brain might have been damaged…

Maybe he was deprived of oxygen for too long.

I think you rushed a little too much to bury him in your backyard. I mean, I know you’re happy and all to have your first customer, but I think you killed him.
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-28-2003, 12:59 PM
    Of course he was dead, its just the magic of the animal cemetery working in his body... he just resurrected and look!!!! he died again... Ill bury him again and ill put a really heavy rock in his grave(i dont want him to escape )
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 05-29-2003, 11:55 PM
    ::LAW walked out side to the cemetery with Gir@ffe and Raven watching the body coming up from the ground. She steps back and stands behind Gir@ffe.::

Well thats a neat trick. Are you sure its not dangerous? They don't look to happy.
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-30-2003, 01:09 PM
    Hmmm… I’m with LAW, here. This little trick of yours looks a little dangerous… Are you sure this poor God, when he comes back to life, won’t haunt you? I mean, you’re ectasic about putting a rock on his face, but where I come from, that’s quite unpolite…
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-30-2003, 09:28 PM
    Of course hes not gonna haunt me... Im resuscitating him!!!! he is gonna love be...

(OOC, Im so tired with school... )
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-31-2003, 10:34 AM
    Some days later, Gir@ffes encounter himself full of new ideas about his life about what he wants...at the beginning he wants dead, he wants to be evil...but now, and thankful with his friends, Law and Raven, he wants life...

...I dont know whats going on in the outside world...I cant spent all my time in this place, no matter how meaning this is for me...
    I cant find peace hiding from life... I need to liberate my truetly me... the one I am... not evil, not goodly, just me..Gi@ffe...

Law, can you take me out somewhere...i want to meet your place if its good with you...but first, I got a present for you...Giraffe takes out a golden mirror covered with 7 red and green rocks, this mirror its call the Neptunes Mirror and its a amulet for good luck, plus, it will show you the true self of things, please, accept it and use it wisely, because it can be dangerous too, if you use it in someone to open his/her trutly heart, you can print things about yourself in other people...

Anyway...I trust you...

Gir@ffes gets out from the house to the dark back yard...the meaning of his place has to change he thinks...and from no where,a flock of multicolor butterflies fulls the place covering it completely, and the, the butterflys remount the sky pretending been a living rainbow...When Gir@ffes downs his eve to earth again, he can appreciate his doing, the place is now covered with millions of flowers and hoist fruit trees who wasnt there a minute ago...

Gir@ffe smiles...
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 05-31-2003, 10:40 AM
    ...Raven, I know you are pure and good, but truly happiness you cant find just in the good side, life has good things and bad things, if you want to be happy, you have to meet them both... If you want to be happy, you need to now so you can decide what you want in life... think about it...Ill give you a give very soon...
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 05-31-2003, 01:08 PM
    You’ll be giving me a gift? ~Her usually cold self got an exciting rush. ~ That’s such a surprise. You’ve been a great host so far, but I never expected a gift… I’ve never been given a gift…

What could it be?

~And as she waits for the answer, she remembers she has a mission to accomplish. She’s wasted a lot of time and the clock is ticking…~
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-01-2003, 09:37 AM
    Raven, this is Eve's apple...eat it, It would change you in some ways may be youll dont understand at first, but youll see....its going to be good for you... trust me...
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 06-01-2003, 04:48 PM
    Eve’s apple?!?!? ~Raven shrugged.~

I’m not very big in Christian religions, remember that I was raised at Azarat under a completely different belief. But I do know about Eve… A little misguided lady, if you ask me.

Hmmm… sorry, Gir@ffe, except for that little trick with the Chocolitos, you’ve been a perfect host to me, but I’ll have to pass on this apple… I don’t want to loose control of myself, not over such a sacred fruit…
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 06-02-2003, 01:39 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gir@ffe:
    Law, can you take me out somewhere...i want to meet your place if its good with you.
    ::LAW puts a hand on Gir@ffe's shoulder.::

Of course I can take you someplace. I think first I will take you to the Oan Bar & Grill. I hear they have a great band. Then after that we can got to the mountain resort that Glcjr and Qwaring my sons are partial owners in. Would you like that Gir@ffe? And Raven...Of course you are welcome to come as well. The more the merrier.

quote:
    ..but first, I got a present for you...Giraffe takes out a golden mirror covered with 7 red and green rocks, this mirror its call the Neptunes Mirror and its a amulet for good luck, plus, it will show you the true self of things, please, accept it and use it wisely, because it can be dangerous too, if you use it in someone to open his/her trutly heart, you can print things about yourself in other people... Anyway...I trust you... .
    Oh Gir@ffe...That's the best gift I have ever received. Thank you so much, and I will take such good care of it. And I definitely will not let my husband get his hands on it.

You are a very sweet Duck.

::LAW hugs Gir@ffe.::
    [ 06-02-2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]
    Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 06-03-2003, 11:58 PM
    Thanks a lot for the invite, LAW, I really appreciate it, but I’ve been neglecting for too long now my mission in this universe… I think I went way too comfortable in this place and there are Gods I still have to locate. I mean, I want to save this universe and stuff.

~She turned to Gir@ffe.~

As for Eve’s apple, I will keep it, but I won’t promise that I will be eating it… it just doesn’t seem safe… And thanks for everything, Gir@ffe and LAW. You made me feel welcome in this strange land and that’s priceless.

~Her cape rose releasing her Soul Self, surrounding her with its wings and taking her somewhere else…~
    [ 06-04-2003, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Raven ]
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 06-04-2003, 08:51 AM
    ~thumping that kinda sounds like morse code for "GET THIS ROCK OFF A' MAH-FACE!!" is heard from beneath the rock on Atilla2k~
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 06-04-2003, 11:58 AM
    (( ))
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-04-2003, 04:58 PM
    Ohh, Atilla was alive from the begining!!!! Giraffe helps him...Go on friend, you should not act like dead in a funerary house... its just not rithg...

Oh Law,I love yo join you, I need to meet more people around this place... I love your guide in this world...

raven,see you---thanks for everything!!!!

Sparkle...keep save the house,sparkles comes from giraffes body...if you see him,say hi to master Lestat...
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-06-2003, 09:43 PM
    I dont like this to come out of the first page so soon... I know it happens, but it hurts...

Giraffes looks around quietly... its time for me to know Elisya... Im, I smell adventures... please, Sparkle, wach out this place...Ill be back!!!!
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-06-2003, 10:07 PM
    Millions of ducks appears at the sky...time to go... and Gir@ffes joins his friends in a travel he doesnt know how its gonna end...
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 06-06-2003, 10:22 PM
    ::LAW was pleased that Gir@ffe wanted to explore.::

Gir@ffe? Are you going to meet me at the bar and grill? Or do you want to teleport with me?
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-07-2003, 06:27 AM
    Well Law, I was going to the bar, but I realize I dont know where it is!!!! Lets teleport!!!!
    Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 06-07-2003, 09:55 PM
    ::LAW smiles at Gir@ffe and stands next to him to teleport them to the to the bar and grill.::

Well I hope you got your dancing shoes on. I hear the band is great.

::She teleports Gir@ffe and herself away to the bar and grill.::
    [ 06-07-2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 06-08-2003, 06:32 AM
    quote:
    Millions of ducks appears at the sky...time to go... and Gir@ffes joins his friends in a travel he doesnt know how its gonna end...
    ooooohhhh... DUCK HUNT i used to love this game back on ol' 8 bit nintindo!!!!!
    Posted by Sparkle (Member #3635) on 06-08-2003, 03:25 PM
    *Sparkle hears the shooting from the other room and reacts quickly, he takes a glass that contains a weird beverage transforming into the terrible, scaly-creature with a vacuum cleaner that fought side by side with Lestat just a few days ago. It enters rapidly into the other room, demolishing the walls, and shouts:* Atilla, you shouldve stayed in your grave because were not defenseless!!!*he quickly takes out his vacuum cleaner and puts it in reverse* I got a surprise for ya!!! Something that i captured a short while ago *and from the vacuum cleaner came out the most famous, bisexual rabbit:* ta dah!!! Bugs Bunnys here!!!! * the rabbit approaches Atilla and kisses him in the mouth* Whats up, doc????
    [ 06-08-2003, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Sparkle ]
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 06-08-2003, 03:33 PM
    (( ))
    Posted by Sparkle (Member #3635) on 06-08-2003, 04:19 PM
    (surprise, surprise, a new clone enter into scene )
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-09-2003, 09:23 AM
    (Atilla, Im waiting for you!!!!! )
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-09-2003, 11:35 PM
    (OOC up up up up )
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-12-2003, 09:41 AM
    ((UP up up up up))
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 06-19-2003, 01:56 AM
    HELLO, HELLo, HELlo, HEllo, Hello, hello, hell, hel, he, h...
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 06-19-2003, 10:32 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sparkle:
    the rabbit approaches Atilla and kisses him in the mouth* Whats up, doc????
    PPPffftttt.... ~2k spits and wipes his lips~ it's no longer duck season it's rabbit season!! GGGGGrrrr....
    ~2k leaps at the rabbit and tries to grab him by the neck...!~
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 06-27-2003, 11:44 AM
    MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm........ Rabbit dinner!
    Posted by Gir@ffe (Member #3377) on 07-15-2003, 02:13 AM
    but first, ill take a shower...tralalalala, Sparkle!!!!! prepare the bathroom!!!!! And prepare yourself to meet our parents!!!!!

What a mess in this place...
    Posted by Sparkle (Member #3635) on 07-15-2003, 02:46 AM
    time to be happy!!!!
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12