Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
    "12 Angry Executioners" - The Verdict and Sentencing of Meteoro

"12 Angry Executioners" - The Verdict and Sentencing of Meteoro

Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-19-2002, 09:45 PM
    Winslow enters the jury room. Awaiting judge kat's instructions on sentencing options for Meteoro's RP blasphemies in the Meridan forum. Fidgets in his seat, nervous about what might happen to him if he sentences a god
    [ 10-04-2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Winslow ]
    Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-19-2002, 09:55 PM
    What has Meteoro done now?

Has his jesting finally crossed the line?

It seems like just the other day when I was holding his hand through the birth of his twins. He was there when I became a First, and Altwall spoke to me. I beg the court to be merciful, and I trust Winslow to be a fair judge...

Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-19-2002, 10:02 PM
    Nemie turns on pager. Waiting to cross the Great Barrier if needed.
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-19-2002, 10:07 PM
    Meteoro manipulated an RP thread in the Meridian forum to force me, a married man, to kiss kat, a high school student.

Yes, yes, it's true

The evidence is overwhelming. Now we are going to sentence him. We're open to suggestions.
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-19-2002, 10:10 PM
    Winslow dials 1-800 LAW-BRINGER after hitting the Negation Space option on his cell phone. Waits for prompt . . .

Creepy Voice:

Welcome to Negation Space. For Qtzr please press 1, for Nemie, please press 2 for . . .

Winslow presses "2" . . . dials in Nemie's page number
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-19-2002, 10:25 PM
    Welcome to Party ph..uh..I am a Lawbringer Nemie. Assemble your jury an..Hello?..Hello?..can you hear me?..How but now?..
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-19-2002, 10:33 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Winslow:
    Meteoro manipulated an RP thread in the Meridian forum to force me, a married man, to kiss kat, a high school student.

Yes, yes, it's true

The evidence is overwhelming. Now we are going to sentence him. We're open to suggestions.

Dump boiling pitch on his unmentionables, then cut off his feet, gouge out his eyes, then... what's that?

*leans over to listen to the Nazgl whispering in his ear*

Not commensurate with the crime!? Balderdash!

*Nazgl whispers more*

Very well. He should be indentured into kat's service for a period of 14 days.
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-19-2002, 10:34 PM
    Blasted sigil-universe phone lines!

Winslow re-dials
    Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 09-19-2002, 10:59 PM
    I can't wait for your descion Winslow!!!!!!! And Dark Lord guy...that was um, interesting. But I already have a hobbit servant given to me by Eternity. Thanks anyways.........
    Posted by Jedi Oomodo (Member #2065) on 09-20-2002, 12:50 AM
    Shouldn't M serve Winslow for two weeks? He's the one that brought the case up, after all. Sure, kat has a grievance, but she's remained silent, so apparently considers it water under the bridge.
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-20-2002, 01:35 AM
    A great Bat swoops in, landing on the witness stand. It becomes amorphous, changing shape into a tall menacing figure, clothed in shadow.

Very well, then. I am in the planning phase of a beautification project in my realm. I shall need wretched souls to perform the manual labor. If found guilty, Meteoro shall labor in my service, for which privilege he shall pay me a suitable fee and tribute, planting bramble thickets and poison oak wherever I so choose.

What say you, Winslow, and honorable kat?

[ 09-20-2002, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: The Dark Lord Sauron ]
    Posted by yensid (Member #51) on 09-20-2002, 11:29 AM
    (Insert sarcastic voice)

Ok, forgive my ignorance and all, but how is it that a married man kissing a high school girl is wrong? I thought that all married men lived for that sort of thing.

Unless of course Winslow actually believes in. . . commitment! Oh my. That sort of thing is just, just . . . well it's amazing in this day and age.

Alright, as a happily married man myself, M should be forced to start a public apology thread on the Meridian and RPG boards and ask everyone to punish him as they see fit.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-20-2002, 11:34 AM
    ::Silently M walks into the court with his hands cuffed and wearing an orange outfit not proper of a God::

::Looks to the jury with puppy eyes::

uppy eyes: M uppy eyes:
    Posted by Multi HMX-12 (Member #1686) on 09-20-2002, 11:59 AM
    Will the sentencing be done by the judge or the jury in this case? And if there is a jury can I be one?
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-20-2002, 12:01 PM
    Hmmmm – orange outfit – is that a clue?

Winslow walks up to microphone in RP thread. Annoying feedback squeal

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE

Ah, crap, I hate when that happens . . .

I won the contest to sentence M in the Crescent Crenner Club to sentence Meteoro. But being an annoying “Dexter type” – I’ve decided to diplomatically bring the sentencing to the RP forum to get suggestions.

These are the suggestions so far:

(1) Have M give up his signature titles for a week
    (2) Make M join the Cult of Feabie and defend Feabie in the I Hate Feabie Club for a week.
    (3) M must give up his planet a MTV productions for a month
    (4) M must be one of his clones for a month, i.e. he cannot be the powerful First, "Meteoro", so he can suffer as a sigil bearer or lowly Secundae
    (5) Kat or Winslow get “control” of the Meteoro character for a week
    (6) Meteoro must change citizenship to Dexter for a week
    (7) Metero must serve The Dark Lord Sauron in Mordor
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-20-2002, 12:09 PM
    ::Terrified after hearing all of Winslow’s suggestions, M makes puppy eyes to Multi HMX, since she’s part of the jury and can support his innonce::

HEY! I haven’t been declared guilty yet, your honor, Judge Winslow. I am innocent until proved guilty!
    Posted by Multi HMX-12 (Member #1686) on 09-20-2002, 12:14 PM
    Actually M I only requested to be part of the jury, Winslow hasn't gotten back to me for that. And the puppy eyes thing doesn't work on me anyway.
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-20-2002, 01:27 PM
    Winsslow, I am agreeable to that sentence. A fit punishment, indeed! <big evil grin>
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-20-2002, 01:31 PM
    ::Takes note of the names of all of those who will fall facing his wrath… Of course, after he’s been judged innocent::

People in the court, please check the first line of my sig. I don't know if this will help me on this case, but I can try!
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-20-2002, 02:01 PM
    OOC: O.K. O.K. There's a bit of confusion - Probably because I didn't set the stage very well in the first post for the RP. Let me see if I can clean this up a bit . . .

Winslow is the jury foreman. The jury selection so far is Multi, Nemie, kat, and me. And maybe the Dark Lord himself - although I can't imagine the Dark Lord partaking in any method of justice outside his own narcissistic rule - but that's beside the point . . .

The trial was concluded in the Crescent Crenner club, and now we will review the evidence to determine M's guilt or innocence, and if appropriate his sentence
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-20-2002, 04:04 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Winslow:
    The trial was concluded in the Crescent Crenner club, and now we will review the evidence to determine M's guilt or innocence, and if appropriate his sentence [/i]
    :UPPY EYES!!!!!!::

Interesting, I'm the first God who can turn puppy eyes into a threatening glare...
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-20-2002, 05:30 PM
    Sounds good to me Winslow. Anyone in the Crenner club or who play RPG should be welcome. Meteoro, please don't misunderstand; We aren't adhering any democratic mantra where one is innocent until proven guilty. You are guilty god. This is more like 12 Angry Executioners .Input should be open to all but the transgression was agains you and Kat. You two should have the final say.

I have one problem though. Meteoro refers to himself as M and has a clone called "M" as well. When sentencing, lets be clear on our words and refer to Meteoro. He might sacrifice his clone to slip away. That's what I'd do .
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-20-2002, 05:39 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Nemie:
    This is more like 12 Angry Executioners
    I Like THAT - I just changed the title to the thread.

Winslow looks around at the jury room - an eye wreathed in flame. , a leather clad and spiked lawbringer from Negation space , an angry Secundae feline , an possible the most fearsome - a potions shop owner with a 'tude.
    Posted by Rose Tattoo (Member #2224) on 09-20-2002, 05:46 PM
    I volunteer to be the final executioner.

cleans her gun with anticipation
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-20-2002, 05:51 PM
    Oh, my, I am so popular...

::gets ready for the execution::
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-20-2002, 06:13 PM
    Oh boy, M, you have some problems. This is interesting to watch if noting else.
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-20-2002, 10:01 PM
    Jury Foreman Winslow lifts stack of evidence papers to table top. Sighs Looks nervously at the jury and begins to present the evidence:

(1) Meteoro initiated a game of spin the bottle in the Crescent Crenner Club.

(2) During the course of the game, the bottle pointed at Winslow and kat

(3) kat, realizing that Winslow was uncomfortable with the role play, materialized Crenner into Winslow’s empty chair, and gave Crenner a big smooch.

(4) Meteoro, without the consent of Winslow or kat, manipulated kat’s role play to make kat kiss Winslow

sounds of gasps from the RP posters

The evidence is overwhelming. I cast a vote of “guilty”. What say you kat, Multi, Sauron, and Nemie?
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-20-2002, 10:19 PM
    Sings G-U-I-L-T-Y, Meteoro's little A*** will fry...giggles
    [ 09-20-2002, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Nemie ]
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-21-2002, 04:51 AM
    GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

*cough*

Does that count three times?
    Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 09-21-2002, 03:59 PM
    Guilty!
    Posted by Multi HMX-12 (Member #1686) on 09-21-2002, 05:42 PM
    I must agree with my fellow executioners, he's guilty.
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-21-2002, 06:26 PM
    We have a consensus - now on the sentencing.
    Posted by Willie D (Member #1644) on 09-21-2002, 07:11 PM
    Willie D suddenly appears.Grabs M,then disappears.
    [ 09-21-2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Willie D ]
    Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-21-2002, 07:43 PM
    Well, that was unexpected. Guess he gets away. Good luck finding him. I could help with that, but I won't. Leaving M free makes things much more interesting.
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-22-2002, 12:34 AM
    Arrives fresh from the House Sorting thread...

We enlist the services of the incomprehensible Dr. Drake Ramoray to remove Meteoro's brain and put it in a jar. I can hold on to it . For a week, Kat and Winslow can "use" Meteoro's body for a week. With a little changing of some passwords, this should be doable. Truly, An Eye For An Eye justice fit for a god. Meteoro can slink around in his clone's body AKA M. I must admit, this one makes me feel warm all over.

Sample Sig

Holder of Meteoro's brain in a jar.
    Has a nice ring
    Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 09-22-2002, 02:49 AM
    OOOOOOOOOOH! Me likey!
    Posted by Rose Tattoo (Member #2224) on 09-22-2002, 09:05 AM
    :gasp: He escaped!

I want my satisfaction!

Ill start the Hunt for Meteoro.
    Alternative title: The slowly deaths of Meteoro and Willie D.

*packs her weapons*
    Dammit! I cant find my nuclear bullets!
    The other bullets (with the blue energy signature) will do fine .

*starts to hunt*
    Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 09-22-2002, 12:17 PM
    :: Divine Intervention::

Since M was conceived in a Lab, by me and Ozz, then ANYONE DESTROYING him will be dealt with in the silliest of Fashion by MUFONG(tm) and AIIS(tmp)!!!!

..re-reads all the thread's..

Look Here, it was Winslow who participated and was UN-FaithFUL. How can any of you Hold M accountable?

All he did was open avenues to explore and you took the Bait!

For this
    I Sentence Winslow to apologize to his Wife and be committed to doing the Dishes for two-weeks straight!!!

*Please Note-Although we at MUFONG(tm) do not always approve of Meteoros action's, he is our First and Only Lab-Son, and was brought up with-out a real Mother! So please be gentle with him, and give him lot's of Cake! He loves Cake !
    Thank You and Please Play at a safe and friendly speed!
    [ 09-22-2002, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: The_Rev ]
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-22-2002, 02:12 PM
    Umm..no. Rev, Meteoro messed with the very fabric of RP. If retribution can not be given then chaos is abound,up is down, dogs and cats dating ect. Surely a longstanding and respected member of Dexter sees that. No one is above the laws of the universe. Not even Atwaal Himself. This has already happened. We are simply working out the details.

I must rebuke Winslow's punishment as well. He wasn't himself, literally. He should still tell his wife though.

Rose is a new and enthusiastic. I promise Meteoro will not be killed. bedies it is impossible for Meteoro to hide forever
    Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 09-22-2002, 02:30 PM
    quote:
    Rose is a new and enthusiastic. I promise Meteoro will not be killed. bedies it is impossible for Meteoro to hide forever
    Well as long as you don't Kill M ,

Please Consult Mother Ozzy before carrying out PoonisMints, as he Knows how to Deal with Twin's better than anyone else

*sends a mental gift to M that will allow him to overcome the psychosis associated with his Playful Nature...*
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-22-2002, 09:11 PM
    Rev! Don’t try to “Johnny Cochran” me! (is Johnny Cochran a verb yet – if it’s not it should be. ) I abided by the Crenner Club RP rules AND was true to my wife. It was Meteoro that manipulated the RP! Besides – I’m already sentenced to do the dishes.

Winslow looks at the most formidable jury ever assembled and shouts:

C’mon Jury! – We’re transitioning from a jury to a posse! Let’s bring that fugitive back to justice!

Winslow waves his hand – he changes into Bonanza style cowboy outfit with “ten gallon” Hoss style hat – the theme song from “Bonanza” begins to play:

Tum Di Di Dum Di Di Dum Di Di Dum Di Di DAH DAH . . . .
    Tum Di Di Dum Di Di Dum Di Di Dum Di Di DAH da DAH DAH DAH!

For those of you with Windows Media Player, click here to play a wav file while you read this post for a more realistic role playing experience.

Winsow whistles – his trusty white steed speeds into the thread. Winslow runs and jumps – but misses falling flat on his face.

Crap, it always looks so easy on T.V.

Winslow walks back to horse and mounts in the ‘ol fashioned way. Winslow rides into the sunset looking for the fugitive Meteoro

OOC – I’m gonna be out on business for the next few days. I think Meteoro, if the fugitive is ever brought to justice, should be required to be the lowly clone “M!” for a period of three (3) days. The three days will begin once her returns to this thread and turns himself in. The mighty “Meteoro” god is not allowed to RP for two days – but is sentenced to lowly sigil bearer status and reduced power. I liked Nemie’s idea – but the fugitive’s pleas for mercy have been heard by the court.

BIC – Let’s hunt him down posse! Feel free to RP your own steed – what do Lawbreakers ride anyway?
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-23-2002, 12:28 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by The_Rev:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Nemie:
    [QB]*bedies* it is impossible for Meteoro to hide forever

Was that a typo? Of course I meant *besides*

When did this turn into Blazing Saddles? Make him come to us. Go to everything he owns and seize it, lean on it, shut it down. Besides, he's ego loves the attention too much to hideout forever.

The time to decide Meteoro's fate is now. Swing to the fence, take him to the mattresses, make your bones, whatever.
    [ 09-23-2002, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: Nemie ]
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-23-2002, 08:08 AM
    Don't we also need to try and convict Willie D now, as well? After all, he did facilitate the escape of a felon, is harboring a fugitive, aiding and abetting a felon, accessory to the annoyance of a Maia, etc, etc...
    Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-23-2002, 11:31 AM
    ::A 3D Mtv image of Meteoro appears in front of the poss. Looks around with a question mark on his eyes and finally speaks to the hunters::

At this moment I don’t know where I am. Thankfully, my brother Willie D rescued me from the upcoming massacre of myself, but I must be in-between dimension because I really don’t know what this place is.

Of course, I noticed all of your ideas for punishment, which I find rather amusing. ::INSWER EVIL LAUGH HERE:: Of course, my Mtv cameras are all over the place and I notice everything you say.

As for giving away Meteoro, well, as some furry alien of the 80’s once said: HA!. I can lend you one of my clones, though. Of course, don’t even consider M or Scion the Nun. Winslow shares the my secret list of clones for his choosing. Of course, that list is for his eyes only.

Thanks Daddy the Rev for you gift. I'll use it at the proper time.

And on a final note:

OOC: In case anybody is concerned by this hunt, it is all in good fun. I really do like Winslow, Nemie and Sauron. So don’t get worried!
    [ 09-23-2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: M ]
    Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 09-23-2002, 01:57 PM
    in his best Cochran Voice....

Have you proven Intent?

If so then M must accept whatever is coming to him

psst.... M if you see this, stay away from the big blue.....::TRANSMISSION ENDED::..
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 02:02 PM
    *Atilla2k blows a hole in the court room door!* don't worry dad I'm busting ya loose.... Yeee-Haw!
    *using his bow and dynamite tipped arows Atilla2k grabs his dad and jumps into the General Lee and takes off as the court house explodes!*
    Hey pop ever been to Benbrass-ico I hear it's warm this time of year
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 02:06 PM
    I still haven't accepted intent. I'm just seeing how this thing fares. Besides, I really don't know where I actually am, Willie D took me away but didn't tell me where...

:: Please notice that this is a 3D Mtv transmission, and that the Meteor God that everybody loves, is not actually here::

quote:
    Originally posted by The_Rev:
    M if you she this, stay away from the big blue...[/i]
    Daddy... who is the Big Blue?

M (somewhere else)
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 02:07 PM
    Ooohhhh! Now Atilla took away one of my 3D images...

Good son! But I'm not really here!

M (not really here)
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 02:10 PM
    *as M's image flickers and disappears Atilla wonders what happened to dad?*
    hmmm...what happened to dad? So I blew up the courthouse for nothing, ohwell at least I got to blow something up today!
    *as the general lee flies past roscoe p. coltrain*
    Posted by Willie D (Member #1644) on 09-23-2002, 02:12 PM
    As a member of The Council of House Dexter,I found your trial as nothing more than a Kangaroo
    Court.Therefore;I stepped in.I will not allow a bunch of angry fans,sigil-bearers and secundae punish my brother M.If you wish to have a True Court Case.I will return with him for the hearing.
    In the meantime,I will continue with my search for the murderous fugitive MAGIN. Don't break anything M while i'm gone.I left a 90 course meal out in the dining room.Behave yourself.I won't always be around to bail you out.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 02:49 PM
    Does this mean that I'm back in the Court Room?
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 02:55 PM
    *Atilla has a bad feeling and looses roscoe in a ditch before heading back towards whats left of the courthouse......* Don't worry pop if you're there i'll get ya out!
    Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-23-2002, 02:59 PM
    I object!
    [ 09-23-2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Ally_McBeal ]
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 03:00 PM
    Isn't it nice to have such a devoted family?

::Sits on the Court Room waiting for Atilla to kidnap him again::
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 03:05 PM
    * the general lee re-appears at the smoldering ashes of the courthouse*
    POP? where are you...ah there you are come on pop benbrass-ico awaits us! do you like M-argaritas.....hehehehehe Yeee-Haw

*the general lee thunders off, but as it goes Atilla throws another stick of dynamite made from moon-shine out the window for a distraction!*
    [ 09-23-2002, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-23-2002, 03:47 PM
    *using the power of his Ring, Sauron restores the courthouse to the state it was in prior to Atilla's arrival, and destroys Roscoe P Coltrain in the bargain*

I HATE that git.

Anyway, AFAIK, Willie D still has Meteoro stashed somewhere, meaning that strange orange conveyance just made off with a simulacrum of him, and not the real thing. Is that the impression everyone else got?
    Posted by Rose Tattoo (Member #2224) on 09-23-2002, 03:53 PM
    I know, I know!

Ill shoot Meteoro and Willie D. with these MUFONG™ bullets I recently purchased.
    When a Sinister gets hit, he will turn into the nicest and blandest person for at least three (3) days.
    But when a Dexter is hit, he will be the meanest Dexter that ever existed for the same time (-> 3 days).

Ill get ya!
    MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    [ 09-23-2002, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Rose Tattoo ]
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 03:57 PM
    ::All of a sudden, M wonders if he still has continuity problems, like the time ChevyMetal brought him to his ship, while M was himself somewhere else::

So, am I here or am I not? :ays yet another Mtv 3D image of Meteoro::

Didn't Willie D drop me here and then Atilla took me again in his General Lee car?
    Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 04:07 PM
    yup that's the way i read it pop now lets get back to being outlaws :;says a hollo image of atilla2k::
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 04:10 PM
    Let's just keep the idea that Atilla took me away from the Court. ::Says a 3D Mtv image of M::

Now, most of my family is outlawed! I think this will work better!
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-23-2002, 05:46 PM
    What the hell is going on here!! I leave the courtroom for one day! This is ridiculous. Meteoro, stop being a PAB(Punk A$$ Bi#$%). For a God, you're acting like a child with a bad report card. I admire your family and friends wanting to protect you. It's says a lot about your character. Eventually they will see whats just and step aside. It's time to step up and take it like the man you claim to be. Really, a First in hiding? Does honor as a First mean so little?

This thing will be done with or without you. The difference is if you decide to reclaim your manhood.

Uh, and when you show up don't forget the cookies. Soft batch. I love 'em.
    [ 09-24-2002, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Nemie ]
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 05:55 PM
    Posted by gcswimmer01 (Member #391) on 09-23-2002, 06:10 PM
    quote:
    Eventually they will step aside.
    Virtual image of the Swim God appears
    Step aside? You think we're gonna step aside? Where have you been?!?!? M and I and Willie have connections throughout the CGU! We'll be helping each other and bailing each other out(if need be) long after this court has come and gone.

Looks at M from concealed ops center
    She thinks we're gonna step aside?!
    Posted by Willie D (Member #1644) on 09-23-2002, 08:37 PM
    I never took you back to the court room.You are in that place.Remember,What is the first thing your children gave you? what did I give you? You are there.I'll leave you another message at that location.Bye.Nice to see you GCS Swimmer.
    [ 09-23-2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Willie D ]
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-24-2002, 10:58 AM
    The plot thickens...

Don't worry, the whole thing will make sense...
    Posted by Multi HMX-12 (Member #1686) on 09-24-2002, 01:11 PM
    Please tell me I'm not the only one confused here.
    Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-24-2002, 01:21 PM
    ::A 3D holographic projection of Meteoro, courtesy of Mtv, appears in the middle of the Court::

Members of the Jury, your Honor and all the gossiping people sitting in the Court. Please notice that I am but an emotionless duplicate of my Master, and I have come here to help you to keep track of the current events.

A while back, my Master’s brother, Willie D, came here and took away Meteoro. Apparently so did my Master’s son, Atilla2k. How can this be possible?

Please check the current "Dangerous Adventures of Atilla’s General Lee" storyline, where my Master and most of his family have become outlaws and "Planet Meteoro", where current events might affect the whole life of the CG Universe!

::Fades away::
    [ 09-24-2002, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: M ]
    Posted by Willie D (Member #1644) on 09-24-2002, 02:42 PM
    It's quite simple Clone M.I took my brother away.
    Although he does have a mischievous side.But being
    Sinister how could he not?So after saving him from
    this mock trial.I made a temporary clone of him and sent it back.But i didn't count on Atilla2k to come save his Father(alias the clone).So the clone M2 will harmlessly disperse back into energy
    in 72hrs. Returning back to Meteoro give him all memories and experiences that it gains;as well as the missing organs this court has removed from him.As well as doubling his power and unfortunately his Sinisterness.I didn't forsee this.So i'm sorry in advance for any future doings of my brother.Looks like I have my work cut out for me. DANG!
    Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-24-2002, 03:24 PM
    ::A recurring image of Meteoro pops again in the Court::

In some aspects you might be right, brother of Meteoro, but things are much bigger than you expect...

::And a dark laugh is heard through the whole CG Universe::
    Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 09-26-2002, 02:41 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Multi HMX-12:
    Please tell me I'm not the only one confused here.
    You are NOT The ONLy ONE CoNfUsEd
    Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-26-2002, 02:47 PM
    ::The 3D image of Meteoro looks at the Rev and Multi.::

Things are coming full circle at Planet Meteoro. It was finally explained how could Meteoro be taken away by two different people and the results... let me tell you... are catatrophic!
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-26-2002, 03:56 PM
    Is it me or is anyone exhausted with this? After Meteoro "departed", I simply didn't have the strength to post here. I could go over to planet M and open a can but I feel lackadaisical after the breakout. Meteoro, where's your accountability?
    I should remove your brain on principle alone . If the jury members and all parties concerned want to sanction it, I'll bring Meteoro bach by the scruff of his neck so we can move on and get back to Promoting Crenner.
    Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-26-2002, 04:09 PM
    ::A 3D image of Meteoro appears in the Court, once again::

(IC and OOC) My Master is actually busy being hunted down by the Anti Meteoro, he would gladly come to face the Court’s wrath, but he just can’t. His epic is tying up with other people’s epic and just can’t leave at this moment. Besides, this whole Anti Meteoro thing started trying to solve continuity problems (Willie D’s and Atilla2k’s parallel rescues) and kinda got out of hand.

So, my Master thought about these options:

1. You can proceed with the whole judgment thing against this poor vehicle of Master Meteoro’s image (meaning M).
    2. You can go after Meteoro himself. At the moment he’s celebrating his winning at the House Sinister Leader elections, but he’ll be right back to Planet Meteoro, where he will be facing his worst moment ever (believe me!). Meaning that you can drop at Planet Meteoro and make it even worst.
    3. Or, you can wait for the whole Anti Meteoro conundrum to end. If my Master survives, he’ll be here. Promise!

If you have any other options, feel free to address them to me. I’ll be recording everything.
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-26-2002, 10:07 PM
    Nemie suddenly appears in the court room, black pattern leather clothing ripped and smoking, dragging an unconscious Meteoro on the floor.

This ends now. Govern yourselves accordingly.

Goes to the corner and plays Soul Caliber II, using the best character, Voldo.
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-27-2002, 07:56 AM
    *bump bitty bump bump bump*
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Rose Tattoo (Member #2224) on 09-27-2002, 08:02 AM
    <-- Now, where did I saw your face before?
    Hmmmm....
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-27-2002, 10:36 AM
    ::Lying unconscious on the floor, M starts to get back to life::

What…? Where am I? Am I dead?

::Realizes that he’s in the Court Room and faints again::
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-27-2002, 10:44 AM
    ((I sent you a PM, Nemie))
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-27-2002, 03:56 PM
    ::Coming back to his senses once again, M sits on the floor and stares at the judging party::

What? Haven’t you seen a defeated God before? What’s the verdict? Will you ever say something?

At least bring me a Sinister Soda ! I want to celebrate that I’m still alive!

Don’t look at me that way! Haven’t you ever head about "sarcasm"?
    Posted by Willie D (Member #1644) on 09-27-2002, 05:00 PM
    Willie d suddenly appears.Shaking his finger in M 's face. How could you let yourself be defeated and recaptured by a secundae. Looking disgusted.. I guess i'll just stand hear
    and listen to this court decision.If you think you can judge me? Hah! Don't even think about it! Here's a sinister soda M. On second thought.I don't want to be here.Where's MAGIN! Willie d disappears.
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-28-2002, 02:07 AM
    OK Kat and Winslow, he's here but I don't know how long he can stay so lets get to removing his..organ. hehe.

Hello? Is this thing on?
    [ 09-28-2002, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: Nemie ]
    Posted by Rose Tattoo (Member #2224) on 09-28-2002, 09:20 AM
    quote:
    Hello? Is this thing on?
    I think I have to shoot you for saying this line.
    You have doomed yourself!

*loads her guns*

*A yellow light appears, and a voice speaks*
    What are you doing Rose? I gave you a mission and you are trying to shoot some minor Lawbringer?
    Go and carry out the mission I gave you before I get angry!
    *The yellow light disappears*

Ok,Ok. Im on my way.
    *leaves in an implausibility field*
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-28-2002, 09:27 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rose Tattoo:
    quote:
    Hello? Is this thing on?
    I think I have to shoot you for saying this line.
    You have doomed yourself!

Thank you! The things I have to do to get people's attention I can't tell you how many things I write that fly under people's radar. Like this right now.
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 09-28-2002, 07:08 PM
    But back to the chopping block Kat, Winsow and all involved, what say you? We might be invaded again and I'm not sure if I have the strength to drag meteoro's *carion back again.

*love that song
    Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 09-28-2002, 08:01 PM
    Ok, this has gone on WAY too long. Winslow, decide on a punishment, find M, and administer it dern it!!!!!
    Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-28-2002, 08:07 PM
    Kat! You're a First!!!! Congrats!!! ~pounce huggles~

Fac
    Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 09-28-2002, 08:08 PM
    Thanks! And may I say:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Firsthood rocks!
    Posted by The Dark Lord Sauron (Member #2211) on 09-29-2002, 08:04 AM
    Hadn't Winslow already decided a punishment, before the proceedings were... "interrupted"? Shall we let it stand, or go through the trial again?
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-29-2002, 04:16 PM
    Yes I did pass a sentence Sauron - and now I'm totally confused.

But any way - if Meteoro will pass on the sign in name and password to the clone I PM'd him - I will consider this court adjourned.
    Posted by tigers90 (Member #1677) on 09-29-2002, 06:46 PM
    *Tigers appears in the court room, taking hold of her father, she begins to port out and then hesitates.*

My father is needed elsewhere at the moment, if he is truly guilty of any crime, then I promise you he will be back. Until then, he has other more important business to attent to.

*Tigers vanishes with her father.*
    Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-29-2002, 08:04 PM
    Again with taking Meteoro! When will the madness end!
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-30-2002, 07:33 AM
    The guy is too popular to pass a heavy sentence.

There is no justice in House Dexter.

I appeal to the House Dexter Minister of Justice to come in here and review the evidence - we need a little more fire power in here!
    Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-30-2002, 10:17 AM
    ::A 3D image of Meteoro appears in the middle of the crowd::

Since my Master no longer can answer to your reply, he sent me to set things straight for him.

I'm sending a PM to Winslow with the information he asked my Master for.

Peace!
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-30-2002, 10:55 AM
    looks around - trying to conceal guilty conscience - eyes are shifting

Upon further review of the evidence and Meteoro's bribe . . . er . . . payment . . .ah . .gift . um . . fine paid to the jury foreman . . . Meteoro's RP crimes in the Crescent Crenner Club are deemed forgiven.

He is released to resume his normal Meteoro type god behavior thing.
    Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 09-30-2002, 11:14 AM
    ...while no one is looking someone auspiciously relaxes the grip they had upon Winslows Nad's...
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 09-30-2002, 11:29 AM
    OOC - LOL - the folks here at work are wondering what I'm ON

Whew

wipes forehead with handkerchief
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-30-2002, 11:41 AM
    ::In the meanwhile, M wonders where he is. He's looked at the Planet Antimeteoro, and nope, he's was not taken there, he looked at the Tiger's Eye Battleship, and nope, he's not there either::

::M keeps looking::
    Posted by nestle (Member #1586) on 09-30-2002, 09:51 PM
    I would follow Meteoro to the death!!!
    Power to the Great M!! Power!!
    Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-30-2002, 09:55 PM
    So M really managed to get out of his punishment?

Fac
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 10-01-2002, 12:28 AM
    Apparently Justice is a fickle thing. I'm not sure what happened but I'm glad it's over. Although all my great ideas went to waste But if things made sense here, it wouldn't be right.
    [ 10-01-2002, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Nemie ]
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 10-01-2002, 12:55 PM
    ::A 3D holoprojection appears (OK, I'm not using M, I was too tired to change user!)::

Don't be sad, Nemie and Faade. I already paid to Winslow. It was a behind the scene kind of payment, but he's completely happy with the results.

By the way, Nestle, I'm battling over Planet Meteoro, wanna give me a hand?
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 10-01-2002, 06:43 PM
    Who is Nestle? Oh boy, this is getting bad. I'm going to have to start another thread about this.

Coming soon: RPG Guide Book
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 10-03-2002, 01:09 PM
    Heehee! Nestle is an old ciberbuddy of mine. He's been away for a while now and he just posted here, so that's why I invited him!
    Posted by Winslow (Member #1786) on 10-03-2002, 01:24 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Facade:
    So M really managed to get out of his punishment?

Fac

NO. M's punishment was executed by an "exchange" between his attorney's and the jury foreman.

Winslow looks around nervously, shifts eye clears throat

The case of Meteoro's crimes in the Crescent crenner club has been closed.

Although this thread will remain a forum to try future Meteoro crimes when (I don't even have to say should they occur.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 10-03-2002, 01:28 PM
    Posted by Nemie (Member #1947) on 10-04-2002, 11:00 PM
    I've decided not to press charges against Meteoro for the unauthorized groping considering this is probably the most action he will get for a long time.

M, the coke is on me
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 10-07-2002, 12:54 PM
    quote:
    I've decided not to press charges against Meteoro for the unauthorized groping considering this is probably the most action he will get for a long time.

You don't want to know!
    Posted by lone_wolf_cub (Member #2261) on 10-07-2002, 01:02 PM
    Aarf,Aarf,Aarf,.....(scratch,scratch,scratch)....A arf!!
    Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-07-2002, 06:26 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Meteoro:
    quote:

You don't want to know!

No, really. Tell us.
    [ 10-07-2002, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Gladstone ]
    ...to the topTop