Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Character Maxie is offline Maxie's Avatar
    Rache: Where a Goddess goes to Hide and Plot Revenge

Rache: Where a Goddess goes to Hide and Plot Revenge

Deep in the galaxy, a rather unremarkable planet revolves in orbit around a yellow sun. *The planet is named Rache, and the people worship a goddess of fertility and *sexuality, Laek. *Rache is a very hedonistic society which is encouraged and promoted byt the goddess, who resides in a castle high on a mountain with her husband, Drache.

Laek strolled down the palace hallway to the kitchen. *Stretching, she allowed her dark brown hair to cascade down her back. *She padded down the hall on her bare feet. *When she got to the kitchen, she flashed a smile as her twinkling violet eyes dazzled , Vasser, her male attendant.

"Vasser, could you be a dear and bring me a snack. *I'lm going to take a bath. *My husband won't be home for a while yet, so if you'd like, I could also use a help with washing my back." She flashed her sexiest smile as her eyes spoke suggestively to him. *

Vasser just gulped and did his best to hide the smile creeping across his face.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kael and Kyuusho appeared in the hallway of the palace from [gotopost=59429]Kael's Scrying Room on Mystik[/gotopost]. Kael was holding Ky's hand as they appeared in front of the goddess of the palace. He looked at the woman with a sly grin.

It's been a long time, hasn't it?
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Laek was humming *a tune as she walked back to her rooms. *She could feel the hot water carressing her body as Vasser attended to her. *She had no idea how long her husband was going to be gone, and she needed some relief and attention. *Drache would both be a terrible god as well as a bad husband to a fertility goddess who is also a succubus to deny her the pleasure of other partners especially when he was gone so much.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't feel the teleportation of the beings who entered her palace until they were before her. *At first, her temper flared and she gathered a burst of energy into her left hand. *Then she heard the voice. *One sentence brought more pain, longing, passion, and anger than she would have ever imagined.

Allowing her temper to die down so that her vision would clear, she looked at her one true love. *He hadn't changed that she could tell, and she had to fight the urge to run into his arms. *Then her gaze fell on the young woman standing next to him. *Her heart both stopped for a second and then thudded into her stomach. *This woman felt like she was the exact age that her own daughter would be. *Had she given birth to a daughter. *The woman was beautiful and immediately she felt that she should love her.

Finally, she cleared her heads of thoughts and steeled her emotions as she stared at the God of Magic.

"Kael, what are you doing here?"
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Kael let go of Ky's hand and approached the goddess.

You know, its the strangest thing. I was just in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd look up the woman I love, whom I haven't seen since before the Rift. And lo-and-behold, I find her here, in a palace that pales compared to her beauty.

Kael held out his hands.

Hello, Maxie.
    ...to the topTop

Maxie's heart decided to betray her resolve as it fluttered and beat soundly in her chest. *She could swear that Kael and his companion would be able to hear it like a gong. *He spoke her true name, and for a second, it felt strange to her. *Not since her visit with her brother, which seemed ages ago, had anyone called her Maxie. *Laek just fit her better these days.

"It's Laek, now, Kael. *I can say that your visit is a surprise. *And tell me the truth, how did you really find me?" *A gentle clearing of the throat of the young woman at Kael's side got Maxie's attention, "And who's your companion?"

Then for the first time she really saw the woman. *Those eyes, the way she composed herself. *It was as plain as could be. *"What? *She's yours?"
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Laek?

Kael said with a chuckle.

Interesting choice for a name. Should I be flattered by that?

Kael winked playfully.

My reason for coming is that I have missed you. You left me a long time ago, thinking I loved Jasmin more than I loved you. Despite the fact that I told you differently, you chose to leave. I suppose I didn't have the courage to look for you before today. It took this young woman to slap some sense into her old man, literally.

Kael looked back at Ky, holding out his hand to motion for her to come forward.

Maxie, or Laek, whichever you prefer, I'd like you to meet my only daughter, Kyuusho.
    ...to the topTop

The confirmation that Ky was Kael's daughter slapped Maxie in the face. *Hurt crawled over her face both that Kael had so obviously hidden his daughter from her, and also from knowing that he had the daughter that she so desparately had wanted to give him. *She wanted to resent the girl out of pettiness and knowing that the girl was not her child. *But something about the woman, she was a woman after all, not a child, was shining and lovely that made Maxie's heart grow warm. *She walked over to the child and impulsively hugged her.

"Hello, Kyuusho. *You can call me Maxie."

When she let Ky go, she walked closer to Kael trying to decide whether she wanted to kiss him or slap him. *She stared at him for a long time letting the minutes tick by in hopes that the silence and stare would make him uncomfortable. *Then she grabbed his head, brought him to her level and planted a long kiss on his lips.

"Don't think this lets you off the hook, mister. *But I have missed you. *If you'd care to join me, I was about to take a bath." She whispered in his ear.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    The kiss electrified Kael and he returned the kiss passionately. It was as if they hadn't been separated at all, as they relished in each other's passions. When Maxie mentioned the bath, Kael was about to agree, but the thought of his daughter came to him. He whispered his response to Maxie.

I'd love to, Maxie, but I can't right now. My daughter....
    ...to the topTop

Maxie gave Kael a teasing pout look as she withdrew her arm from his side. *But she whispered to him before she got too far,

"Okay, we'll wait. * But I aim to get you alone. *We've got much to umm.... Discuss."

Then she stepped between Kael and Ky, placing her arm in between the two of them, she pushed them along with her. *"Okay, then, let's go into my garden where we can sit and talk alone."

She led them down a wide winding staircase and out a large door into a garden that would take anyone's breath away. *There was so much foliage and flowers around that it would appear that they had walked right into a jungle. *At the center of the garden sat two wooden benches in front of a beautiful stream. *The stream was a natural stream with crystal clear water flowing freely over smooth waterpolished rocks. *All manner of fish swam in the stream. *As well, there were calls of many birds that took up shelter in the trees of the garden. *Maxie led Kael and Ky to the bench and sat the three of them down on the same bench.

She looked up at her lover with wondering eyes as if she expected him to begin talking.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Kael ran his fingers through Maxie's hair.

You're beautiful, but nothing can compare to your natural beauty.

Kael smiled.

You know, I never stopped thinking about you Maxie. What have you been doing all these years?
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast