Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Bios

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:43 pm
    Too many smiles in qc#1's bio

Posted by kulit (Member #13) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:48 pm

- The Philippines' #2 Crossgen Fan
    "I don't want to grow up, cuz if I did I wouldn't be a NEOPETS kid!"
    , `,,`,,`,,` ,, `,
    Posted by Sojourn_Fan (Member #15) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:53 pm
    Wow....

So many similes...

Looks away to prevent blindness.

Official #1 Fan of Optimus_Prime, Sojourn, and Neera.
    RP Bio.
    Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:13 pm
    Velen

Name: Velen
    Specie: Human, man.
    Hair: black hair
    eyes: dark blue
    height: 1.75 m (5'5")

Personality and appearance: Velen has a fine proportioned and athletic silhouette gifted by many years of intensive training. His peaceful face gives him a very innocent look but masks a strong will and self-confidence. As he grew up, he learnt to not trust everyone, acting lonely and enjoying mostly peaceful silent moments in the day. Coldblood or hotblood man depending of the situation and the persons he is with, Velen appears to not be very sociable but it's mostly a shield and is always accompanied by Tigrou.

Abilities: He doesn't seem to have any kind of power except that his mind or psyche can't be probed, making him safe from telepathic attack or mind control. A daily training gives him a nice resistance to intensive effort and helps him to recover quickly from wounds, except deadly ones. Uses very well his weapon, guns and is also a fine cook but that's not the matter.

Equipments: The Cormoran, his crashed ship on Kelesar.

Brief history: Being an assassin on Ludolullabi for mostly all his life, Velen used to do the dirty work for people who bought his services. That was kinda exciting for him, feeling like a powerful man on this world. But all changed when Tigrou asked him for help: a contract to kill his own father who appeared to be the murderer of Tigrou's family. He came to think of the orphans he made, of the families he destroyed all his life for nothing. That night, he chosed to be an orphan. Now, he changed his life and took Tigrou with him, far away from the poisoned past he had on Ludolullabi. Together, they became explorer for Sillage, an advanced spaceship fleet gathering many race from the universe, which sought planets to live on. Near the Raven constellation, they has been sent as primal sight to observe some planets there but destiny crashed their ship, the Cormoran, on the very strange world of Kelesar.
    #1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, the kiss in Sojourn
    #2 fan of the sigil bubbles
    "Comics are like chips, you can't read just one." Rebleila
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:11 am
    Bard wrote:
    Bumping this for certain slowpokies who haven't carried their history over from the old board.

Uh, what could you possibly mean?

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:15 am
    Come on, Mil. We all want to read your bio. Now get to work.
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:21 am
    But I am at work, Jas.

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:22 am
    So am I. But you'll be home later. So, what's your excuse now?
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:25 am
    Uhhh......ummmmm........

Uhhh......

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by manekochan (Member #375) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:00 pm
    Belated: Yay! I'm added! Wheee! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Mmm... Fuzzy.
    It's very corgy that we can have images now. That means that the beer smiley is back!
    I'm testing this... Yeeha!
    ------
    "I'm a defective unicorn." -- my boss
    Posted by Minity (Member #32) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:58 pm
    I made up stuff for Minitys 5 generals, I posted it under my profile, but ill post it here too just for fun cause it took me awhile to put it all together- lol!

Minity's 5 GENERALS!!

they are the most powerful Arch-Angels and the only true immortals of the bunch, ive been using them, finally named some sooooo i figure ill give a brief description of their personality and an avatar pic that most resembles them!
    a basic description though is they are all battlefield trained, they can use a vast number of weapons including machine type, they can use energy and force fields, and are extremely loyal to Minity

Tanaja...she is pretty much the head hanco and acts surprisingly al ot like Minity herself, she plots a lot and tends to lead the group!

Aphrodite...she is a general assassin, likes to be sneaky and has fun using all different types of weapons, she is the type that gets very bored when there isnt anything to do...or anyone to kill!

Mera...she is sleek and sexy, she is the type that flirts and poses just to distract people, she is the only one that tries to avoid battles, hence all the posing, but she is pretty nasty when she gets serious.

Korian...obviously very smooth, he doesnt wear much clothing and likes to flirt with all of the women on the team, he is basically a male version of Mera, but is much more willing to fight, he just wants to have a good time!

Damian...he is the big brute, the second in command, and the most quiet, although he is the one the others would go to for help should they ever need it, and while he is a savage beast on the battlefield he likes small fury pets...
    Official #1 fan of Ihroe, Minity, & the Tantric Guild | #2 of Ingra & Vashua | #7 of Evinlea
    House Sinisters Council Guardian & Minister of Cultural & Social Affairs
    Posted by Isianu (Member #96) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:37 pm
    Nice bios with your, what do you call them? Henchmen, minions, lackies?

Hope to see more from them in the future.

"I live among the creatures of the night!"
    ~Laura Branigain, Self Control

A Smokin' Joe production
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:39 pm
    Hey, Minity, those are such great pictures!!!! I really think you should make clones for those characters. Well, I always think about making clones… Nevermind…

By the way, I’m also updating the new Bios to the links.
    #1 Friend of SilntAngl5 | My fanships | My clones
    Manufactured Son of The_Rev and Ozzblair
    Father of Benbrass, Tigers90, Atilla2k, Robes171, Stevens14, Quin and TJFox
    Mother of ShadowLands and Dante

Kulit’s Family Tree! | Learn to RP, lost threads and links, by Jas!
    If you’re new, post here!
    #1 Official Fan of Crossgen Comics in Costa Rica
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:16 pm
    I hate so much the color of the links that I decided to change them altogether.

Posted by Minity (Member #32) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:19 pm
    I was thinking about making clones actually...lol- but then Id actually have to...well make them, lol, someday it may happen though

dont I have to have a real email addy for clones to work too? *sigh* so much work- lol
    Official #1 fan of Ihroe, Minity, & the Tantric Guild | #2 of Ingra & Vashua | #7 of Evinlea
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Minity (Member #32) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
    Isianu wrote:
    Nice bios with your, what do you call them? Henchmen, minions, lackies?

Hope to see more from them in the future.

THANK YOU!!!

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:32 pm
    Minity wrote:
    dont I have to have a real email addy for clones to work too? *sigh* so much work- lol

Well, yes, you should need real e-mail addresses... Hmmmm... What I do is create new ones at yahoo. It is quite fast, it only takes like 5 minutes or so. With practice, you can narrow it to 3 mins

Heeheeeheee! Anyways, those are such beautiful avatars that it would be a waste not to use them

Posted by Minity (Member #32) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:58 pm
    lol- actually I did just use them and I guess I will make clones tomorrow, but I posted in the Moon thread so...youll get a taste of how I see them

Posted by Sovem (Member #362) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:38 am
    Cool generals, Minity!

And thanks for the compliment, Quaxo!

BTW, I edited mine... it had said "Secundae," but Sovem is actually only a Half-blood. He doesn't yet know whether his father was a First or a Secundae (nor does he even know the difference).

So, if anyone wants to claim that He was the god descended from the heavens, step forward! I'm in the Wedding continuity right now...

"We also enjoy a good tire swing."
    ~~Yeti
    ~1st official fan of Planet Kalima, Infoe, and "Frigate Torque!"
    ~2nd of Komptin, Gullit, & Chomper
    ~3rd Official fan of Charon!

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:35 pm
    I'm posting FLUFF right now, because I'm going to start the next page with the list of links.
    Father of Jas, Benbrass, Tigers90, Atilla2k, Robes171, Stevens14, Quin and TJFox

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:36 pm
    Please check the links in page 1 or at the top of the last page of this thread.

Posted by Aida_Melodica (Member #581) on Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:19 pm
    Name: Aida Melodica
    Title: Don't have one yet
    Sex: Female.
    Hair: Long, straight, dark brown
    Eyes: Hazel in the middle with a silver-blue ring around the edge
    Height: 5'4", 1.63 m
    Clothes: Before being adopted into House Metallus, clothes were made from flowers and grass on the beach where she grew up. Now, the clothes mostly consist of blue and silver, smooth cloth, and shiny radiance
    Weapons & Powers: Full-voice: A power that enables Aida to use her voice as a sonic blasting weapon, or sing softly to hypnotize her opponents like the sirens of mythology. Flow-force: When her sigil was granted to her, Aida found that she could manipulate a small area to act as a force-shield against water or to stave off projectile attacks. Metallique: Her name for the power to liquefy and mold metal to her liking, learned from her family of the royal house.
    Weaknesses: Strong spiritual ties to a dark past cause her to be emotionally unstable. Cannot stay healthy without a constant supply of fresh water
    Personality: Outgoing, fun-loving, creative, compassionate
    Family: StevenLin: the father who adopted her. The Royal Metallus Family is the only family she really knows
    Love Interests: I.c.e Motion: husband The spirit of her past lover haunted her but was defeated, dissipated, and forgotten
    History: Left to raise herself on a quiet beach, she grew up making friends with the water, sand, grass, and flowers. She sang many songs and met many travelers along the water, but scared the local people in a small village to the point of becoming a legend: The Melodic Maiden. After being granted her sigil, she rushed to save a stranger whose boat had capsized, but was too late. He carried drumsticks made from the wood of the Sigil-Bearer treehouse. She met a friendly stranger by the name of Ice there who was mingling with the other sigil-bearers and just having a good time. She felt back in place after a childhood of loneliness. She moved to the Secundae orphanage where she had an all-too-clear view of the Metallus region and longed to be a part of their family. She occupied her time with strange cds that brought up memories of someone named Hansi and her past life. She was adopted by StevenLin of Metallus and was welcomed with grandeur into the royal house. She learned to shape metal and manufacture herself a crazy faerie clone by the name of Nenna. She tried to squeeze a wedding with I.c.e Motion in-between wars and inner struggles with the family and after that, she was dealt with her own struggle to get through. A demon had inhabited her husband's planet and was drawing her close to her own peril by use of the spirit of her past lover, Hansi. She wanted nothing more than to let him pass on, so she fought a battle that led to her last goodbye.
    Currently : Her and Ice are recovering in Metallus and her father has returned from a desert planet trying to strike up a quest, but she doesn't want to flat-out leave her family behind. She'll wait and see after they straighten their own lives out for a moment before she leaves again.

Posted by Mikhail (Member #594) on Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:59 pm
    Well since I'm one of the Apartment X's member's father, I'd think some background would definitely be in need....

Name: Mikhail Dimetran
    Title: Commander
    Sex: He's a guy
    Hair: Black with several white streaks
    Height: 6'
    Clothing: He looks good in suits and full tactical body armor.

Background: An old man who grew up in during the tail end of the Cold War in the backcountry of Russia. An exceptionally bright boy in the rural surroundings, this soon got the attention of the USSR conscription board and was drafted into the KGB. He was trained as an international assassin, to infiltrate foreign countries, blend in, and take out vital personnel, or demolish supplies. Of course before he was able to go on his first mission, the Berlin Wall fell and the USSR was dissolved. During the following years, he was let go to free up much needed money for other necessary social programs. Since most of his life was spent training in the military, and it was either follow that line of work, or become one of the unwashed masses, he became a soldier of fortune. During his travels, he met Natilia, another wandering outcast from the fall of the Soviet bloc who worked as a military engineer, sometimes doubling as a research assistant. Eventually they fell in love and had a child, because of their new obligation they moved to the US to provide a better life for their daughter.

Unfortunately their parents had to continue their work, and they did so even when mutants started to come into the spot light and the world changed. This event actually created some extra business for them, so they were jet setting around the world, responding to various conflicts, while their daughter lay safely back in their home. Gradually, things went down hill, they began to lose jobs to the emerging mutants and had to take any job they could get. This led them to take up fighting in the trenches of Beirut in a trivial scuffle where they took the rebellious side, the one that couldn't afford mutant aid. The campaign went badly, and right before they were going to pull out, an elite attack ravaged their base, in which Natalia died, in her husband's arms. After that, Mikhail moved back to the US and began to be a loving father he always wanted to Xandra.

As the hype over the mutant issue was kicking into high gear, Mikhail had a feeling of loathing for the culture he was living in. He constantly heard news reports of numerous conflicts all over the world featuring solely mutant battles, and it was disgusting. The wars were increasing across the globe, pitting the newest weapons of war against each other. That's what the rest of the world saw the mutants mostly, new weapons for the presidents, generals, and premiers to pit against one another, not human beings. The fact was, that if you could sneeze ice mist out of your nose, you got paid well, but your line of work would be severely limited.

Somehow or another, the United States government found out about Mikhail's illustrious mercenary career, and asked him if he would be interested in an endeavor to help set up a side-line agency for emerging novas. This intrigued Mikhail a bit, but declined to stay with his daughter. It wasn't long after that, Xandra erupted and now that he had a vested interest in mutant affairs, Mikhail joined the Directive. He was chosen to test out a proto-type power armor equipped with therm-optic camouflage, and finding out the results against natural mutants. Mikhail wasn't really thrilled with going back into the line of fire, but he was doing this to help his daughter. Donning the armor, Mikhail went to the front lines of several mutant conflicts, using the cover of Assassin Chameleon. Using his old merc ties and the added allowance from the Directive, Mikhail was able to get enough equipment to start his one-man war. In almost no time, several 'troublesome' mutants mysteriously disappeared, because he gave no quarter to his enemy, utilizing his old tactics in a new kind of warfare. Mikhail never went out to face his opponent like the mutant norm, instead he lies in wait, for the right time, then striking out at the mutant and his support crew. Recently Assassin Chameleon has stepped down from his former monmer, trying to reduce the blood on his hands, instead focusing more on recon of the less destructive mutants. Mikhail secretly hopes to provide a deterrence for future mutants from going into the weapons of war by showing everybody what war really is.

The media tries to put a nice spin on these conflicts, but war is always hell, no matter what form it takes. Mikhail doesn't hate mutants, just the position they are thrust into, and can respect a few on either side, despite their political leanings. Through out all of this, Mikhail has been trying to guide Xandra on a more peaceful path. Unfortunately, Xandra seems bent to head down that road, recently moving out of the old home and in with several other mutants. Her father fears that eventually she will be on one of those news casts, tossing buses, devastating city blocks in titanic battles, and being glorified for being a tool.

A Smokin' Joe Production

Posted by M (Member #386) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:04 am
    Daniel X

Name: Daniel LaFuente, but will prefer to be called Daniel X.
    Sex: Male.
    Hair: Early gray hair with black sideburns.
    Eyes: Black.
    Height: 1,65 meters.
    Mutation Ability: Teleporter.
    Power Description: He just can’t get a hold of his abilities. When his powers get activated, whether he switches places with someone he has recently made skin to skin contact, or something that he is touching gets switched with something else he had previously touched.
    Personality: Shy and introverted.
    Place of Origin: Sereno Valley, Argentina.
    Family: He doesn’t know who his real parents are. He was adopted by a big country family at Sereno Valley, Argentina, but he only built deep ties to his step-grandfather.
    Love Interests: None.
    Brief history: When his step-grandfather found baby Daniel at his door, the man kept him hidden and dyed his hair in black, realizing that his early grays would reveal that something was wrong with the baby.
    Now a six-teen years old, at a moment of an intense outburst, Daniel got teleported and switched places with a schoolmate who just happened to be visiting Raccoon City.

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:21 am
    Just updated the links with the three new entries.
    Father of Jas, Benbrass, Tigers90, Atilla2k, Robes171, Stevens14, Quin and TJFox

...to the topTop

Posted by Sprouse001 (Member #572) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:23 pm
    NAME: Sprouse

SEX: male

HAIR: dark brown flat top

EYES: brown When using power: Dorito Orange

HEIGHT: 5'7

VEHICLES: Ford F-350 X-cab 4x4.supercharged trans warp engine capable of traveling 500 times faster than light speed,but trying to make it go faster.super swamper tires.brush guard with a 3000 ton winch on the front.dog box in the back that can hold up to 6 negation bugs.gun rack to hold plasma rifles.mud flap that say "back off".

POWERS: able to create destructive doritos that can destroy anything. Dorito chips can be used as throwing stars,land mines,tracking devices,grenades,nuclear bombs,energy absorption or solar eradicator.can also create massive pile of doritos to drop on top of people, sometimes by accident. other powers include flight,invulnerability,energy absorption,eye beams.survival expert.

NON-POWERS: Master of 15 different martial arts.

MAJOR WEAPONS: Sword Of Dorito's. shaped like a Katana sword. like a Ninja would use.

MINOR WEAPONS:compound bow,shotgun,rifle,handguns,throwing knives and other various weapons that are hidden from sight.

HOME PLANET: Redneckia. Planet in the Negation Universe home to the rednecks of the universe. they love a good fight and wont back down from anyone. just dont piss them off.

PERSONALITY:likes to have a good time and flirt with all the girls. very competitive. loves a good race every now and then. likes to fight and drink Negation beer. doesn't like to see women get hurt and will stand up for them when he needs to.

HISTORY: Started taking Martial arts at a young age and became the youngest person on his planet to become world champion. joined the Negation Marine Corps. when he turned 18 and became the best Black Ops. operative they had. graduated top of his class at Sniper school,jungle warfare,desert warfare,mountain warfare,sea,air,land warfare and space warfare. did numerous classified operations on planets that required certain high ranking officials to be eliminated.has a tendency to use a little to much explosives when blowing stuff up.silent,lethal and fast. able to sneak up on people and somehow appear out of nowhere. could be the Negation Sigil on his right arm. no one knows for sure.

FAMILY: son of M2damachine

LOVE INTEREST: none yet, but working on it

RIVALS: none yet

God Of Dorito's
    Son of M2DaMachine
    Official #1 fan of Thanos
    Offical #1 fan of Kwe
    Official #2 fan of the Galactic gold miner and his pet space fish
    Official #4 fan of Persha
    Official "Rider Of Death" Mordath's Maulers
    Official #2 fan of Succubus_Angel
    Official "Sword cleaner and polisher" Ashleigh's Acolytes
    Co-founder of the Big 4:10 fan club
    Official "Time keeper of the heavy eyelids" Slayers Of Bedtime
    Negation house member
    member of the Negation Nation

i think i got a little carried away on this one
    great big globs of greasy grimy gopher guts
    Negation Nation
    All Gods Creatures have a place......right next to the potatos and gravy.
    Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #16) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:19 am
    I updated my profile.
    Always the Official #1 fan of Sojourn_Fan, also #1 fan of Khiva.
    My RP Bio.
    Posted by Sojourn_Fan (Member #15) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:21 am
    I updated my profile too.
    RP Bio.
    Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #18 ) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:26 am
    I updated.

Hmmm....no Mil bio yet. Slacker.
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:37 am
    It's almost finished, I swear. I made a promise to myself that it would be completed before I left.

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by k dogg 777777 (Member #34) on Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:25 pm
    Honor's Angel wrote:
    I updated.

Hmmm....no Mil bio yet. Slacker.

* senses "diss" time *

bleeeehhhh MIL!!! I'm NOT a slacker tho! BLEEEEEEHHHH!!!!

I have a stomach ache.. I threw up just now... so... BLEEEEHHHH

OFFICIAL #1 FAN OF SAURIANS!!

THE god of doggs & sevens & the bringer of weekends

#3 fan of the philippines (hiya jclem and kulit!)

RP pic
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:35 pm
    Millennium wrote:
    It's almost finished, I swear. I made a promise to myself that it would be completed before I left.

Mil's gone. Still no bio. He broke his promise to himself.

Oh well, maybe when he returns he'll get off his duff and write his Bio.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:08 pm
    Just added Sprouse's link.

...to the topTop

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:47 pm
    Cyber

Name: Justin "Cyber" Matthews
    Sex: Male
    Hair: Long, straight hair. Naturally, dark brown (almost black). Currently, black with green tips.
    Eyes: Ice Blue
    Height: 5'7" (1.7 meters)
    Mutant Ability: Mentally Enters Computers
    Power Description: Justin has the ability to send his mind into the computers and mentally traverse networks faster than any computer can react. Right now, he is still learning how to use his ability, but he could eventually learn how to hack into high security areas. He currently has been using it to change his grades, or cause minor havoc at his various schools. When he is in the computer, though, his body is left behind, and he is not aware of what happens around his body.
    Personality: Justin keeps to himself mostly. He is seen as a loner and even a little bit rebellious. He has an attitude of defiance and rebelliousness, after being shuffled around by the system too much.
    Place of Origin: Los Angeles, California.
    Family: None. Mother died from heroin overdose. Father unknown. No brothers or sisters.
    Love Interests: None
    Brief Bio: Justin's mother was a heroin addict. When Justin was born, he was born addicted to heroin. As a result, he was immediately taken from his mother and put into the foster care system. He never stayed in one home for very long, and soon, he developed a bitterness that began to harden him to his daily life.

When he was six, he discovered computers. It was also at that time that he learned that his biological mother had died from heroin overdose. Justin soon became lost in the virtual worlds that the computer and the Internet had to offer.

By the age of 11, Justin had begun hacking into his school computer, and small Internet web sites. He found that he could almost see what he was doing in the cyber world. He took up the hacking nickname "Cyber" and was soon getting into even more trouble at school. As he grew older, he became more and more difficult to deal with, and found himself in trouble with school administration and even law enforcement from time to time.

At age 13, he was taken in by an army major and his wife. They had hoped they would be able to break him of his destructive habits, but they soon found he was more than they could handle alone. When he was 15, The major decided to send the boy off to military school in Iowa. Before arriving at the school, though, Justin ran away to nearby Racoon City.
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:09 pm
    Larez

Larez's Bio and Picture

Name: Larez Kenath (Larez the Insane)
    Hair: Long grey hair and beard
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5'9" (1.73m)
    Race: Human

Brief Bio: Larez was once the tyrant emperor of a world. He ruled by fear and by might. Those who opposed him, disappeared. He ruled for ten years before he was finally overthrown. That was 300 years ago.

A wide-scale rebellion began, and his right-hand man, Zeella, betrayed him. The betrayal was only partially successful. Zeella had meant to take the throne himself, but instead, he was killed. The betrayal, though, did give the rebellion the opportunity to get to Larez and capture him.

After his capture, Larez was sent to the prison world, Jo'briann. There, he went through many different tortures. And as a result of the Cryo-immortalis process, Larez would not die.

His life extended, and his days filled with torture began taking their toll on Larez. He soon fell into insanity. There are still traces, though, of his former intelligence on pride, despite the insanity.
    Posted by CHUTZPAH (Member #37) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:12 pm
    Here is my Apartment X character:

James Middlekauf
    Hair: Dark brown, close-cut(1 inch) and spiked.
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 205
    Powers: Chameleon, but not fully developed. Can get the general color of whatever the background is, but has trouble with the details. his powers will develop over time. They also activate on their own sometimes
    City of Origin: Phoenix, AZ
    Family: Orphaned at about 1-2 years old, siblings unknown
    Love Interests: None
    Race: Irish, English, German(he's your average Western European mutt)
    Brief History: Parents died in a car crash when he was 1 or 2, or so he was told. Grew up with various insignificant foster parents. He's a smart guy and always got good grades, but he grew jaded with school and dropped out of high school in his Junior year, and has been working crap jobs ever since. Would like to go to college, but the points he has been in his life over the past few years haven't left any room for it. He heard about this apartment for mutants project that is funded by the government or something and got involved with it as a way for him to possibly go to college.
    Posted by CHUTZPAH (Member #37) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:19 pm
    Posted by CHUTZPAH (Member #37) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:22 pm
    My Brath RP character:

DUNCAN

SEX: MALE
    HEIGHT: 6'2"
    WEIGHT: 215LBS
    HAIR: Fiery Red
    EYES: Green
    FAMILY: Believed dead at the hands of Roman soldiers
    LOVE INTERESTS: None
    HISTORY: Not much of note. He was born to an average barbarian family. Raised as a warrior. His clan was killed by the Romans, and he was put in a cage.

Beyond that, read the Brath RP.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:35 pm
    I'm updating the links right now!
    ...to the topTop

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:58 am
    Kalen

Kalen's Bio and Picture

Name: Sir Kalen Lycoth
    Race: Human (Warrior/Knight/Mage)
    Height: 6'0" (1.83m)
    Hair: Short Blonde
    Eyes: Green

Appearance:

Kalen is a 30-year old Knight from a technologically advanced world that still has a rigid caste system. His hair is blonde and kept cut short, and he is clean shaven. He often wears energy armor, which resembles old plate armor, but is much lighter and more powerful.

Personality:

Kalen is a knight, and serves his kingdom with honor. Honor and duty are important to him, but he is still always aware of the loophole. If he gives his word, he'll never break it, but he might work "around" it, if there is a way to do so. He will always look for things that can benefit him, so that he can gain greater power and respect within his kingdom. He will even manipulate people and events to move things forward for him, if necessary.

Powers:

Kalen has a high intelligence, and superior hand-eye coordination. He also studied the magical arts. His studies have been in the areas of enchantments. Spells he can use are:
    Levitation, Fly (can be used on himself only), Shield, Sleep, Awaken, Hold (forces target to stop, frozen in their tracks), See Magic (allows him to see enchantments, and magical regions/items), Dispel Magic (allows him to stop enchantments), and Linguistics (allows him to speak to, understand, and read other languages).

Equipment:

Energy Armor - This armor resembles plate mail armor, but is much lighter. When powered up, though, it emits a low level energy shield that repels physical and electrical attacks.

Energy Pistol - Fires a sustained energy blast that can stun or kill a target. (Think of phasers on Star Trek)

Energy Sword - Appears to be a standard long-sword. When powered up, the blade is covered with electricity which delivers additional damage to the target.

Energy Grenades - These grenades, when thrown, explode with a blast of energy that can level anything in a 50-yard radius.

Wrist Computer - A small computer that he wears strapped to his left wrist. It is protected from physical damage by a low level energy shield that surrounds it at all times. It is connected to the database on his ship, which he can access as long as he is within 500 miles of his ship. When he is farther than that, its abilities are more limited to data entry, GPS, and homing in on tracking devices.

Spatial Backpack - Appears like an ordinary hiking backpack, but it can carry twice the amount of volume inside than would appear, and adds no weight to the person wearing it.

First Aid Kit - This is a standard First Aid Kit with some additional higher-tech healing devices that can be used to help set bones and close wounds.

Various other "traveling supplies" are in his backpack as well.

Biography:

Kalen was born on a world that still had a rigid caste system. There were the monarchs, the nobles, and the peasants. Rarely did the peasants enter into noble positions. And never did the two castes interact with each other, except in terms of peasants being servants to nobles.

Kalen was born to a peasant family. His father was a tailor. It was generally assumed that Kalen would follow in his father's footsteps, which was the tradition. Kalen, though, wanted more out of life. When he was twelve, he met a mage, and knew that Kalen had found a way to achieve his dreams. He managed to convince the mage to take him from his parents and teach him the ways of magic.

Kalen studies under the mage for six years, until the mage died. Now at 18, he became the sole inheritor of the mage's estate. Kalen suddenly found himself as a noble, with all the rights and privileges that offered him.

Soon after the funeral for the mage, Kalen met a knight and soon found another opportunity to advance his skills. The knight was initially reluctant to take a squire that was as old as Kalen was, yet Kalen proved to be a good study, and learned quickly. By the age of 21, Kalen became a full-fledged knight.

He continued to develop his skills in fighting. His skill surpassed many, and his intelligence made him a brilliant tactician. Combined with his minor magical spells, he became invaluable to his king and kingdom. So, when the call came to look for the missing people who went off in search of the mythical well of power, he jumped at the chance. He knew that succeeding in the quest would put him in even higher favor with his king and that if he could gain the power for himself, he would be the most powerful man in the world.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:31 pm
    Nice to see Kalen’s bio. Now… I think I should be working on Meteoro’s bio…

Anyway, Jas, I was wondering if Kalen is a native of Kobalty. If so, I think you should mention it.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:59 pm
    Nope, Kalen isn't a native to Kobalty. He is from another planet. I just never named the planet.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:55 am
    Then I'm really curious about what is Kalen doing at Kobalty...

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:15 am
    Kalen came to Kobalty searching for the missing people who previously went searching for the legendary well. The planet he comes from is technologically advanced. His space ship is on the other side of Kobalty right now.

Oh, and I'm still home. Leaving in about 90 minutes. Wanted to check things here.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:34 am
    Interesting, interesting. I may have overlooked that at the beginning of this storyline. So, the 4 of our characters are off-worlders... We could build this into the storyline at some point, I think.
    Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:39 pm
    Thing
    Real name Sarah Wood
    Pretty in a creepy, skinny kind of way, with dark brown hair (often in braids or pigtails), freckles, and green eyes.
    Mutant abet to assume the appearance and voice of any living creature.
    Capable martial artist. Quite insane, a stone cold killer.
    Avenging poor old Granny against the no good mutants in Apartment X
    Granny was forced to move when the apartment building was built, and died in a nursing home. The people in the nursing home already paid for being less then great to Granny Wood. Thing is especially interested in Jack Trent!
    Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
    #1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
    #1 Fan of Byleth
    "It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:51 pm
    I want to say again that I think Mikhail is super cool!
    #1 Fan of Byleth
    "It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.
    Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:37 pm
    Yes, the slacker has finally finished the novel. Enjoy!

Millennium's Signature

Millenium, the Dark Secret
    The Mental God of WHOA!
    Husband of Honor's Angel
    Father of Danaepixie
    Son of Anubis and Celeste
    Grandson of QC1

Fans of #1/Viham, Paxtan, & Cassidy//#2/Liz and Rahm

Millennium's Bio

Title: Mental God of WHOA!
    House: Sinister
    Hair: Long Black Dreadlox
    Eyes: Formerly blue, now Sinister red
    Height: 6'1"
    Family: Anubis, father; Celeste, mother; Janus, adopted father; Khymri, adopted mother; Dusk, adopted brother; Danae and Pixie, twin daughters; Qwarings clone #1, adopted grandfather
    Love interests: Honors Angel, his lovely wife

Personality: Unlike most Firsts, Millennium was raised by humans and tends to show traits of that upbringing. Traits such as knowledge of his frailty and mortality are real factors for him in his mind even though he is a god. In everyday life, Mils personality is one of extremes. There normally isnt a middle ground for him. He tends to feel emotions very deeply and shares them openly. Feelings of loneliness were intensified thanks to his time in exile in the Void and a deep sense of guilt is always present thanks to those that have died at his hands. On the flipside, he fully enjoys life in its entirety and has a vivid imagination.

Major Abilities: Recently, Mil gave up ten of his abilities in order to re-energize the former planet Tchetna. The powers that remain are his Death Streams that can steal lifeforce, Reflecting Orbit which allows him to filter and manipulate energy around him, and The Gestalt (an ability he doesnt know about yet) which allows him to merge with another person, creating unpredictable results. This metamorphosis is triggered by conscious thought and skin contact.

Minor Abilities: Through the Psychic and Energy guilds on Earth, he learned how to use Telepathy on a limited scale. Millennium still retains his Sidestepping ability as well.

Weapons: Daggers of Anubis Four normal daggers that became powered by Anubis himself. Outside of the unbreakable nature and penchant for returning to their owner, not much else was known about them until recently. During the battle with Anubis, the daggers announced the sentiency and bonded with him.
    Booyah Stick A staff that augments Mils psychic abilities.

Brief History: Born from the unholy union of Anubis, the Egyptian God of Death and Celeste, formerly known as the Olympian Goddess Hera, Millennium was deprived of ever knowing his parents. Fearing Zeus wrath, Hera secretly sent him to Anubis so Zeus would never know about her affair. But before Heras servant could complete the objective, Zeus accidentally intercepted the servant and learned of his wifes deceitfulness. He sent the servant on their way and took the baby Millennium instead to Odysseus, a trusted friend of his, to safeguard and to find a good home for him. Odysseus traveled to Earth and took him to the home of Janus and Khymri, a family that he knew would take care of him. Immediately, Janus and Khymri fell in love with the baby and adopted him. Along with Dusk, their first son, they became a happy family of four. After a few years, Mil was enrolled in the Psychic Guild in order to train his emerging mental energies. It was during this time in school that Mil eventually met and became lifelong friends with two other kids in the village: Tenise and his rival K Dogg. He excelled in learning his mental abilities but it was his chaos energies that forced him to transfer to the Energy Guild to provide discipline and balance to those surging energies within him. Sadly, one day during his studies his chaotic energies overtook him, causing an explosion that leveled a school hall and killed many other kids. Although the village understood it to be an accident, the leading council mysteriously decided that it would be best if Mil were sent away for a time. Therefore, Odysseus was called yet again to take him away to continue his training elsewhere. After sharing tearful goodbyes with his family and friends, Odysseus took Mil to the Void where he learned to control himself without harming others. Several years of rigorous training and countless tests made Mil powerful yet lonely. He missed his family and friends and couldnt wait until his training would be finished so he could return to them. The day came when Odysseus had a vision of things to come, specifically concerning the Titans. Knowing what needed to be done, he charged Mil with one final test before he could return home. Through his vision, Odysseus knew of a planet called Tchetna that was dying from having its resources stripped by its inhabitants. Mils test was to try and jumpstart the planets core. To help him, Mil was provided with an artifact known as the Tchetna Cypher in order to give him additional abilities. Ultimately, Mil failed in jumpstarting the core thanks to the meddling of a succubus known as XTC, a spirit that resided within the cypher. Possessing Mils mind in order to fuel her hunger for power, she disrupted his concentration that sparked a chain reaction within the planets core accelerating its demise. Sensing Mils trouble, Odysseus rescued him through the added power of another cypher. When Mil was revived, they set out again to try and salvage the core. Mil was led to a cathedral basement and was attacked by a possessed Odysseus. A psychic battle ensued that eventually freed Mil and Odysseus and left XTC trapped deep within Mils thoughtspace. Once freed, Odysseus remembered his visions about the future and took the opportunity to seized control of Mils mind while he was still weak. Through Mil, he was able to absorb 1000 lifeforces from Tchetnas inhabitants and seal them away into the vacated Cypher. He then locked away Mils memories in order keep XTC trapped for good and sent him out into the universe to find a new path for his life. Without any memory of who he was other than his name and an awareness of his mental abilities, Mil wandered the cosmos aimlessly and without purpose for a few years causing trouble wherever he went. During these travels, he stumbled across the power of the blunt which was an herb that when smoked produced a calming affect on him. One day, he heard a call for help while drifting through a nebula. Upon answering, he appeared at the Secundaes Orphanage and found himself allied with Honor's Angel and a ghostly K Dogg to protect the orphanage while the older gods fought Meteoroh of Cadador. Though he was under strict instructions from her father not to mess with her, he soon fell in love with Honors Angel and they even shared their first kiss during his stay there. When the conflict was over and the gods returned, K Dogg, Honors Angel and Mil went in search of the Heart of Life that would bring K Dogg back to life. In the middle of that quest, they encountered Raven who told them about the Titans and their part in it. Interestingly enough, HA and Mil were told that they carried the essences of the god and goddess of Justice. They also left to the Island of Eden and became closer. Upon returning from their getaway they helped K Dogg regain his life back, but at a cost. While fighting the Hearts protector, Mil lost his memories again. It was then that Odysseus re-entered his life and took him within the Void to continue his training in exchange for regaining his memories. After returning, he became involved in the fight between Titans and Olympians. When the dust settled and all minds were clear again, he joined some of them to fight the true threat: Anubis and Celeste. It was during that battle that Mil learned that they were his parents. He switched sides and began fighting against the Titans, including HA who soundly defeated him. With the help of a few Firsts, he fought free of his parents influence and helped to defeat Anubis by powering up the K Doggs Heart of Life with all of the Firsts energies who were present. Though it was a victory, it strained the relationship that he had built with HA and they went their separate ways. He left the battle scene trying to make sense out of everything that happened. He arrived on the planet Topaz to get away and to help him think, not knowing that HA was there as well. The talked through their problems telepathically for a while, but was interrupted when she was in pain. He sidestepped to her and found that she was pregnant with their twin girls Danae and Pixie. That moment made them both realize the strength of their love and brought them closer than ever. But Mil was soon attacked by a menace known as Mach69. HA teleported the twins and herself safely away from the fight while Mil tried to deal with this newcomer. Mil retreated after getting beat up but not before Mach69 stole the Cypher from him. Appearing at the Saber Vortex, HA healed him and decided that Mach69 would be a threat for another day and instead started to plan for their wedding. He was soon reunited with K Dogg and a ghostly Tenise who revealed that HA had some new powers of her own. After she lost control, SF, Tenise, and Mil went back to Earth to find a necklace that would return HA back to her normal self. Once that was done, the wedding plans were back on. Somewhere in the mix of everything, the now infamous bachelor party took place (see Mils Bachelor Party for all the gory details, coming soon to a bootleg video near you). They had a lovely wedding ceremony without problems. Too bad the same cant be said for the reception where his grandfather brought in a baby Anubis and a kidnapping took place. But once the kidnapping was foiled and the gifts were distributed, Mil and HA left the reception and arrived back on the Island of Eden to begin their honeymoon. Their honeymoon stay however was brief since someone attacked their daughters back at the Saber Vortex. Physically, their daughters were fine but thanks to an eerie message that was left, Mil sensed who was behind it. Brimming with rage, he left HA and the twins back at the safety of his in-laws in order to deal with the interloper. Just as he left, he changed the emblem of his amulet to a Sinister sigil. Arriving on a barren world, he discovered that it was XTC who gave his daughters the curse. They battled against each other which led to XTC's final demise. Mil did die briefly but was brought back to life through a last minute tactic. He recovered in the Void for a week while contemplating on how to use the onyx he received at his wedding reception. After he figured it out, he returned to Tchetna and sacrificed ten of his powers to re-vitalize the dead planet. Now the planet thrives once again as Mil headed off to tell his wife that they now have a planet all for themselves. Little does Mil know, the surviving Tchet colonies that roamed the stars have returned to their planet after being told their planet was healed by a mysterious stranger...

Mil's Sig and Bio
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:54 pm
    Great to finally read your bio, slacker.

It was a great read, Mil.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:53 pm
    I'm adding the Thing's and Millenium's links now.

Sinister God of Falling Rocks
    | My fanships | My clones
    Dethroned Leader of House Sinister and former Master of Planet M
    Son of The_Rev and Ozzblair | Father of 10 Gods including Jas, Tigers90, Atilla2k and Quin
    Brynhild’s mate

Kulit’s Family Tree! | Jas’ RP web site | New at role playing?
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:54 pm
    Please check the links in page 1 or at the top of the last page of this thread.
    Posted by Night (Member #510) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:28 pm
    Update:

Name: Night

Title: God of Shadows and Trades

Apparent Age: 20

Hair: Short brown

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5'11

Major Abilities: Grasp of Light and Shadow, Illusionist, Shadow Echos (tells Night some major things that have gone on in a place before he arrived, but only in bits and pieces), Shadow Slipping (Allows Night to move through shadows to different places)

Minor Abilities: Healing, Teleportation

Personality: Made his way as a thief on the world he grow up on, using his illusions to his advantage. Originally shy and unsure, he became hardened and stronger soon after coming to the First's Worlds.

Family: Son of Lord Mattson. Grandson of Neo and Sil. Nephew of Kat and Yensid. Brother to Sojourn Fan.

Love Interests: Getting complex...

Brief Bio: Night upon realizing he was in fact a Secundae sets out to find his family. He has lives on a small world all his life as an orphan. Upon reaching 20 he considered that his developing power were due to his parents being of The First. Leaving his world behind he teleports to Elysia to discover his parentage.

After finding no sign of his parent Night became angry at the First and fell into deep depression. Soon he was summoned by Kulit to help out at the orphanage. He returned changed. Wish to be an evil overlord he plots evil deeds at the orphanage.

Night was given the Gauntlet of Strength, Obrion, by MystikChronicler after a sparring match.

After an attempt that seemed to go well to use the Orphans addiction to crayons to mld them into minions, Night discovered his family. The scheme was ruined by his Nana Sil whom returned to the Orphanage before their plans could go into effect.

During the Crayon Scheme, Night discovered that Kulit was pregnant to NoCal. In his shock and emotional turmoil he stole the baby, Juno. Soon Kulit's memories that Night had blocked returned to her and she became angry with him.

Lord Mattson informed Night that he was his son. Pleased by this revelation Night has taken it upon himself to serve his father in his ambitions. Joined Sinister soon after discovering his Father.

He's feelings for Kulit overcame his commitment to his family when she and NoCal became engaged. Upset and angry he fled the First worlds without a word to anyone, cutting himself off.

During the Meteoroh battle Night returned to the worlds when he discovered that Kulit and Sil had been captured. Trying to help as subtly as he could he had to make a personal appearance when Meteoroh attack Sil. His help caused the Vampyre Lestat to attack him, and he drained his powers. Lord Mattson gifted his son with his two swords, Scream and Whisper.

Finally Night attacked Lestat once more when the vampire bit Kulit. Taking his chance he separated Kulit and NoCal, returning with the Goddess to his world. There Night recharged and healed Kulit, Night attempted to seduce the Goddess but was rejected.

The God sleeps deeply at his Castle on his Dark World, where the skies are cloudy and raging with lightning. His only company is his servants Shade and Mist, shadows formed from souls lost to the Darkness long ago. They rarely leave his side and never speak a word. His father's gift to him, the Black Dragon called Wraith, slumbers in the top most keep of his home.

He woke once more to find his hunger for Kulit to be still eating at his soul. If he could not seduce her he decided to take her. He traveled to the Saber Vortex where he fought Kulit and filled her mind with illusions of them together. His illusions can be so real that the person can become lost in them forever. Unfortunately when Kulit was about to fall under his control he was interrupted by SF, OP, Angel and the Dragons. He was drained and sent home powerless.

He stirred only once to send the twins Shade and Mist after the Goddess Kulit.

He has finally recharged and now plans to ruin his Sister's life for ruining his chance of gaining the one thing that would make him happy, Kulit.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:56 pm
    Meteoro

Title: The God of Falling Rocks
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 1,75 meters

Battle Data
    Clothes and Armor:
    He normally wears black and red silk clothes, which change into a burning armor when in battle, up to white fire when anger is consuming him.
    Major Abilities: He creates meteors out of thin air on different sizes, from small meteors that can be used as bullets, to giant meteors the size of a moon. They can also be sculpted as jewelry or as works of art.
    Minor Abilities: He can create clones
    Weaknesses:
    * He can't fly on his own, that’s why he creates a small meteor under his feet to do his sky stunts.
    * He's very strong, but not invulnerable.
    * His heart (he’s a tragic hero). He's quite emotional, and whenever he sees one of his loved ones in danger, he just looses sight of the big picture.

Weapons:
    * The Boom Tube Meteoro has the original one, which allows him to travel wherever he wants. The Boom Tube has been proved to be dangerous while used under stress, stranding several Gods. The only one who’s really safe while using it is himself.
    * The Ozz Cube: It was given to him by Ozzblair, his mother, and it is a morphing weapon that surrounds his right arm and magnifies his powers. The only setback is that it drains him of energy as much as it increases his powers. This weapon hasn’t been shown of late…
    * The Time Tube: Once, the Boom Tube turned into a time machine briefly due to the tampering of the Ozz Cube and Meteoro’s temper. If Meteoro will ever be able to use it as a time machine, is yet to be defined.

Personality:
    At first he was a joyful destructive God, until he found the pleasure of power. Ever since he has become a moody God who believes to be above good and evil. He does what he pleases and he doesn’t care about consequences. Whether it is mocking someone else or just taking what he wants. He’s arrogant, yet at the same time quite emotional. He’s a god of contrasts.

Family:
    Parents & Origin:
    * The_Rev (father)
    * Ozzblair (mother)
    * Bard’s Lab (place of birth)
    Meteoro wasn’t born, he was a laboratory accident. While The_Rev and Ozzblair where playing with different chemicals and samples of several Gods DNA at Bard’s Lab, the experiment went wrong and it turned out into the life of Meteoro.

Sons & Daughters & Mates:
    * Jas4YESHUA (with Jasmin)
    * Benbrass (with a Test Tube)
    * Tigers90 (with Booster and Mystic Chronicler)
    * Atilla2k, Robes171, Stevens 14 and TJFox (with Foxy797)
    * Dante and ShadowLands (with Mystic Chronicler)
    * Quin (with Brynhild)

Love Interests:
    * Silent Angel: She was his first love and will always hold her close to his heart. He used to believe she was his soul-mate, but now, finally, he’s moving on.
    * Jasmin: When Meteoro and Jasmin were a couple, he kept their relationship a secret. Later, she came back to haunt him.
    * Brynhild: They first met as enemies during the battle with the Ancient Gods. Later they became lovers and gave life to Quintessence (Quin). Even at a time when Meteoro was inlove with the Silent Angel, Brynhild won his trust and love.

Currently…:
    Meteoro died at the hands of the Vampyre Lestat, after a spiraling down that started when BigGator5 staged a coup against him to take over House Sinister.

Later, he came back into life but not as he used to, but split into the form of two separate beings: Meteoro Red and Meteoro Yellow. The Dexter version of himself perished at the hands of Anubis and the surviving Sinister one, took over the mantle of Meteoro.

Decided to take back what was his, he got the position of Minister of Education and founded the Sinister School of the Selfish Arts, where he’s the Headmaster.

Obsessed by the Silent Angel, he put a spell on her to make her forget about Neo Avatar, his husband. The spell went wrong, she lost her memories and she hid in the far away world of Ouron. Finally, Meteoro found her and brought her with him to the Sinister School where he planned to keep her hidden. Until Brynhild finally returned and made him put his actions into perspective. He was trying to undo the damage he had done when Jasmin came back revealing to him that Jas was his firstborn. Also gave him the Heat Wave Disease that forced him to stay by Jas’ side, otherwise the wave would be released killing all life in whichever world he would be at the time. Finally, they faced Jasmin and she went away. Meteoro released the Silent Angel under Lord Mattson’s care and went to the Land of Tigers, where he reconnected with Tigers90, his daughter and Brynhild, the valkirie that proved to be the one he would always love.

Rescuing Scion the Nun from one of her messes, he brought her to the Land of Tigers and revealed to her that he had created her out of Minity’s cell samples, making the Nun, Minity’s clone.
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:04 pm
    Whoa! That is some bio, M!
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:10 pm
    Thanks, Jas! It was about time I did an update on my old RP Bio from the Old Forum...

Son of The_Rev and Ozzblair | Father of 10 Gods including Jas, Tigers90, Atilla2k and Quin
    Brynhild’s mate

Posted by Bard (Member #29) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:45 pm
    Man, I like all those color variations, M. It really makes it stand out.

Official fan of Tei Su and Jeff Johnson (the Sensi)
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:44 am
    Well, colors do a lot to make the bios and other stuff look pret.

Brynhild’s mate

Posted by Sojourn_Fan (Member #15) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:38 pm
    Zanna

Name: Zanna
    Sex: Female
    Hair: shoulder-length dark blond hair
    Eyes: blue-grey
    Height: 5'6
    Abilities: She does have some power but she hasn't shown it yet.
    Personality: She cares little for anyone she thinks in inferior to her. She is viewed as cold and only shows any emotion to ones that interest her.
    Love interest: Possible
    Story: Zanna is not originally from El Cairo, but instead is a traveler from a distant land. She is searching for something and hiding from someone but speaks nothing of her past.

((More to come later. ))
    RP Bio.
    Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #16) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:44 pm
    Raul

Name: Raul
    Hair: bald with a long grey beard
    Eyes: dark green
    Height: 5'5
    Abilities: He can read the energies of people and know what powers they possess. He also knows who people really are and is wise.
    Personality: A wise old man who knows many things, he rarely involves himself in normal day life and is viewed as an outsider but very wise. He befriends those that interest him.
    Story: Raul seems to be older than time and knows many things that he tells no one about. He was born in El Cario but has traveled the world in his youth and knows many secrets. He is wating for something.

((More shall come later.))
    My RP Bio.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:07 pm
    Nice entries, OP and SF. I already added these new characters to the links.

Brynhild’s mate

Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #16) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:16 pm
    Thanks.
    My RP Bio.
    Posted by Sojourn_Fan (Member #15) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:18 pm
    Meteoro wrote:
    Nice entries, OP and SF. I already added these new characters to the links.

Thanks M.
    RP Bio.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by qwaring (Member #47) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:00 am
    ((I'd like to apologize for the length of this post, but when I started writing Adam's history I just couldn't stop. ))

Captain Adam Hiedraa
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Gray
    Height: 6' 9"
    Family: Revos (adoptive father), Diate (adoptive brother)
    Love interests: So far Danae is the only one in this era.
    Major Abilities: Adam wields the eight Runes of Power. At any time he can summon a single rune to focus his Elysian power through. Each rune grants Adam a single ability. On their own these runes of power tend to be limited since Adam hasn't had much training with them individually. Instead Adam has learned to use them in ways where they complement one another. He can simply switch runes in order to compensate for the flaws of one with the strengths of another.
    Red: This allows Adam to create fire based attacks. Adam has very little control over this ability and often ends up causing more damage than he intends to. He only uses it in the most dire battles when the welfare of his enemy is of no concern.
    Yellow: This gives Adam the power of telepathy. He is unable to use this to read the minds of anyone against their will. Adam mostly uses this for communications or sharing his thoughts or memories.
    Orange: With this rune Adam can create force fields. He is limited to creating simple shapes. The more complex the force fields shape is the more concentration is required for it. Adam usually just creates protective walls with this rune.
    White: Adam can increase his physical strength with the power of this rune. With this rune activated Adam can lift over twenty tons.
    Violet: This rune gives Adam the ability to alter the molecular structure of matter. The limits of this rune aren't known, but Adam has only been able to use this one to alter his own clothing.
    Green: Adam can heal others with this rune's power. This power drains more energy from Adam than the others and is use sparingly.
    Black: This rune grants Adam the power to conceal himself from extraordinary forms of detection. He rarely uses this one since he prefers direct confrontations than hiding from his enemies.
    Blue: With this rune Adam can see beyond the visible. He can see the invisible spectrums of the electromagnetic spectrum (ultraviolet, infrarred, radio, microwave, X-ray) and certain mystical wavelengths.
    Minor Abilities: Adam is naturally very strong and resistant to injury. As a young secundae he had begun to develop wind based powers but since he gained the power runes his energies have become tied to the runes and the wind powers seemed to have atrophied to the point of uselessness. The only remnant of this long abandoned power is the nonexistent breeze that seems to keep his hair and cape billowing in a dramatic manner, which is something Adam no longer notices.
    Equipment: A First built starship from the future called the Azure Sunder.
    A Not So Brief History: Adam Sunder was born during a time in the future when the Firsts had abandoned their separate houses and united together. As a child Adam lived at the Secundae Orphanage. By the time he had reached his teens he was adopted by General Revos of the Elysian defense force. Revos saw a warriors spirit in Adam and wanted to help the boy reach his full potential. Adam soon became rivals with Revos' natural son Diate, who was only a year younger than Adam. Revos tried to stop the rivalry between his two sons but the competition between the two strong willed children seemed inevitable. Adam spent all of his time on Elysia and could only see the rest of the universe in daydreams.
    All of that changed the moment Adam discovered how to work his father's teleportation device. Adam used this device to secretly travel to other worlds. During such explorational trips he met twin secundae sisters named Danae and Pixie. Adam soon became good friends with the two sisters. His travels with Revos' teleporter soon became less random and focused entirely on where Danae and Pixie were. After a year of friendship Adam began to develop romantic feelings for Danae and tried to peruse a deeper relationship with her. Before anything could fully develop between Adam and Danae Revos was killed during a battle with a race of new gods that called themselves the Trinians, which had declared war with the First.
    Adam felt obligated to cary on his father's work as part of the Elysian defense force and so entered the EDF Secundae academy, which is where his rivalry with his brother seemed to come to an end since Diate went on to become a scientist for Elysia. Diate dedicated himself to finding new ways of fighting the Trinians. Due to Adam's dedication he advanced quickly through the academy and was soon stationed to serve on an Elysian starship for the remainder of his training. During this part of his training the ship he served on came to a world called Ero that was populated by metal skinned humans. Adam's brother Diate was on Ero at the time he was studying eight artifats called the Runes of Power. In fact it was because of a call from Diate that Ero came to the attention of the EDF. He even went as far as requesting the same ship that Adam served on in order to be reunited with his brother after so many years.
    The runes of power were found by the people of Ero and had been used to harness various forms of energy in order to aid their society, but the runes soon became too powerful for them to control and threatened to destroy their planet. The Elysians tried to aid the people of Ero but the runes seemed to feed off of the power of the First and became an even greater danger. With the aid of Diate Adam managed to figure out a way of using the starship's weapons system and defense shield generators to trap the runes and channel them into a secundae host. Both Diate and Adam volunteered to be the host for the runes of power. The captain ended up choosing Diate to act as the host for the runes.
    The capture process worked perfectly and the runes were successfully contained. The channeling process also went off as planned except that Diate could not properly contain the power of the runes, which began to tear him apart. In an attempt to save his brother Adam tried to absorb the runes into himself. He succeeded in channeling the runes into his own body and containing them there, but not before their energies had mortally wounded Diate. Diate died in Adam's arms.
    Now completely without a family and having lost track of Danae and Pixie Adam focused entirely on the EDF. He graduated from the academy and due to the powers he gained from the runes he was assigned the front lines of the First/Trinian war. Adam fought bravely in the last four years of the war. Due to his extraordinary service during the war Adam advanced through the ranks quickly. When the war ended Adam chose to be stationed on Elysia, so he could both search for Danae and so he could try to carry on some of Diate's research.
    Recently, while going through Diate's records he came across some information that lead him to theorize that as the First abandoned the separate houses they also lost their ability to channel the universal energies in their most primal state. Adam brought his findings to the EDF command council and requested to lead a mission to the past in order to learn how Sinisters and Dexters channeled the universal energies. He would then return to his time and teach others. This way the united Firsts could regian the full power that they had lost. Adam's request was approved and he was given command of the timetube equipped warship Azure Sunder. Adam chose the metal skinned humans of Ero as the source of his ships crew. After a great deal of training and a few "shake-down"missions both Adam and his crew were sent back through time on their mission in the past.
    Adam arrived on Elysia and went directly to House Sinister's School for the Selfish Arts. He wanted to become the pupil of House Sinister's Minister of Education, in order to ensure he was being taught by a true Sinister. At the school Adam encountered Danae, who had come to this time to search for information on her missing sister as well as her missing memories. During their brief reunion Adam used the power of his yellow rune to telepathically give Danae his memories of her, in order to help her with her lost memories. When he shared these memories with Danae he was unable to hide the emotions tied to them and so in one moment Danae experienced his growing and undying love for her. Despite these feelings being brought out into the open Adam had his mission that kept him on Elysia and Danae had her quest which required her to travel the stars and so they soon parted ways. Danae assured Adam it would only be temporarily.
    Adam remained on Elysia until the Minister of Education, Meteoro, had to leave on family business. Since he would not be able to learn at that time Adam decided to see to the needs of the inhabitants of one of Elysia's moons, known as Scion the Moon, that was being invaded by demons. Adam used his ship to provide humanitarian aid to the angel population of the moon while he used his powers to fight the demons. After the demon invasion was halted and the moon's situation stabilized somewhat Adam went back to his ship and tried to decide the fate of some of the angel refugees that remained there. Before the refugee situation could be resolved his ship received a distress signal from the planet Gellaggorre, which is a member of a cross-temporal alliance of timetravelling civilizations and so it was Adam's duty to provide assisatance to them. So the azure Sunder set off to Gellaggorre where they have engaged in combat with the robotic minions of the Protectorate.

Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:30 am
    Dude, apologies are not necessary. Adam's bio shed a lot of light on the character and I enjoyed reading it.

Kudos to OP and SF for theirs as well. I'm really looking forward to that thread now, especially if TVL gets in on it.

And I've updated my Bio again. If I ever get behind on that thing again, someone slap me.

Mil's Sig and Bio

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:30 am
    Very nice bio for Captain Adam Hiedraa. The Runes are quite some of my favorite weapons on all the RP Forum

Also a touching origin, Q. Loosing his adoptive father and then his brother that way, must have created some burden deep inside Adam. This is going to be pretty useful for me, to channel some of this into what I’ll get to do with Galder. You know, at some point I was at a dead end with this character of mine (Galder), now that Scion the Moon storyline is on hiatus, but I think I’ll let the relationship between this two characters grow deeper.

Great writing, Q!

Brynhild’s mate

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:50 am
    Hey, Mil. I finally read your bio as well. Grrrrrrrrrrreat work!!!! Terrific! You’ve really done something with your characer! And it is amazing how the whole history of your character ties together.

Excellent work, Mil. Kudos!

Brynhild’s mate

Posted by The Breaking Storm (Member #26 on Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:38 am
    Seeing as how I have returned to the boards after a very long hiatus, I've decided that it's about time I posted my updated bio, though it's not much of an update...

Name (assumed): Sho'val Kree, The Breaking Storm
    Name (real): unknown
    Age: unknown, though his appearance suggests an age somewhere between twenty and forty years of age
    Hair: Short, blazing red with a long, flowing red beard.
    Eyes: Depending on his mood, the color of the Storm's eyes change from grey to blue to purple to silver to ebony.
    Height: 5'11"
    Major Ablities: Complete control and mastery of all elemental forces: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Ice, Wood, Thunder, Steel, Darkness, and Light. Complete mastery of all forms of personal combat, including hand-to-hand, bladed weaponry, staves, and projectiles.
    Minor Abilities: Telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation over mass distances.
    Personality: Intelligent, but a bit of a hothead, the Storm is very much a loner, though after making a friend, he is fiercely loyal.
    Family: None, though he is still searching.
    Brief History: Awaking fully formed on a sandy beach on the planet Tair, a small blue planet on the outer edge of the universe, he was taken in by a village of Artanians, amphibious humanoid creatures. After seeing his awesome rage when manhandled, and remembering the massive storm that had suddenly risen up just before his arrival, the Artanians named him Sho'val Kree, The Breaking Storm. After receiving a vision of Paradise, the Storm realized that he was even more unique than the Artanians thought. He trained his skills, mortal and immortal equally, over a period of seven centuries before traveling to Paradise, Elysia. Seeing the ruin and destruction, he traveled 100,000 years into the past to find out what had happened to Elysia and to find his parents. With his search producing no results, the Storm returned to the Elysia of his own time, only to be attacked by Meteoro, a First from the past. In the attack, The Breaking Storm was knocked unconscious and lost his memory, and after waking up, died in a burst of flame, unable to remember how to contain the awesome power within him. His body was brought to the past, but after an attempted resurrection, his spirit regained all of its knowledge and searched for the one who could restore him to life. After drifting through the cosmos, an ancient being of enormous power captured him and made him her slave. She split his spirit in two, leaving the Storm with all of his negative personality aspects, and putting all the positive aspects into a golem, who was then named Gobz. The Storm later created himself a body from his most prized weapon before starting a conquest of worlds. Alas, Gobz intervened and forced a merging of the twins, bring Sho'val Kree back to his original state of mind, though with far more power than he had ever dreamed of possessing.

Posted by Millennium (Member #49) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:59 am
    Meteoro wrote:
    Hey, Mil. I finally read your bio as well. Grrrrrrrrrrreat work!!!! Terrific! Youve really done something with your character! And it is amazing how the whole history of your character ties together.

Excellent work, Mil. Kudos!

Thanx M!

Mil's Sig and Bio

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:05 pm
    And just added the Breaking Storm to the links.
    Brynhild’s mate

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:36 pm
    I liked MIl's bio very much. Very thoughtful. Breaking storm is interesting, too.
    #1 Fan of Byleth

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:41 pm
    I just realized Meteoro would probably be a First 3 times over if combined with his clones..
    #1 Fan of Byleth
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Minity (Member #32) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:30 pm
    Unnefer-(wennefer, i looked it up on an egyptian site and apparently it means beautiful one- lol)

Name: Unnefer
    Hair: sliky raven black hair, mid back length
    Eyes: dark brown
    Height: 5'7"
    Abilities: She is one of the most prominent assassins of her kingdom. Very agile, graceful and surprisingly strong...she may have limited telepathy or psychic visions, because no assassin has ever been as successful has she has been and lived as long and as prosperously as she has.

Personality: She is a complete mystery, very few actually know who she is, where she came from, but what is quite obvious when you meet her is the fact that she is extremely proud, confident, beautiful, guarded, quiet and dangerous.

Appearance: She is tall and in peak physical condition because she trains at least once a day. She is tan and very gorgeous.

Lover: who knows?

Story: Not many people know who she is or where she came from, but if you belong to the kingdom in which she serves, you would recognize her on sight. It has never been confirmed that she kills for her kingdom, but many people speculate, so how she has remained alive this long is a mystery, no one has ever been able to prove she is an assassin and she does not plan on ever revealing it. However, she has become extremely close with he royal family and is considered their personal Guardian, she is given the finest jewelry, clothing and a grand selection which include Sais. Also because she has yet to fail, it has been rumored that she is a witch or that she has sold her soul to the Gods. Another rumor surrounding Unnefer is that she is having an affair with one of the royal family members which may answer the reason as to why she is so loyal to them.

Pet: she has an abnormally large and aggressive female Leopard named Saka.

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:26 am
    Lollipop wrote:
    I just realized Meteoro would probably be a First 3 times over if combined with his clones..

Hey! I don't have that many posts... Even combining them, I wouldn't reach Firsthood... yet
    Brynhild’s mate

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:35 am
    Yes, M, but combining all my posts from all my clones from this board and all my posts from all my clones on the last board, and I'll never come close to the number of posts just Meteoro (your main ID) had on the old boards. hehe

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:03 am
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! You and Lolli meant that combining all of my posts including those from the old forum...

Actually, my post count as Meteoro was only second to the Rev’s. And if added the Nun’s (which was already a First) and some of my highest ones, I would have already reached the 10.000 barrier…

Now, that seems so far away
    Brynhild’s mate

...to the topTop

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:00 am
    Jasmin

Jasmin's Bio and Picture

Name: Jasmin
    Title: Goddess of Law and Justice (Blind Justice)
    Hair: Long, Golden-Blonde.
    Eyes: Crystal Blue. Glows yellow-orange when using her powers.
    Height: 5'8" (1.75m)
    House: Dexter (With Sinister Tendencies)

Abilities:
    Jasmin has several abilities that allow her to effectively execute her duties as a justice and upholder of the law. All her abilities she uses to uncover the truth, and help her pass an impartial judgment.

Jasmin has the ability of telepathy. She can not only communicate telepathically, but she is able to read others minds. She can tell when someone is lying to her.

Jasmin is also a minor prophetess. She has the ability to see past events with clarity, and can even, to some extent see future events. But, because the future is always changing by the actions of men and gods, the future can be altered.

Jasmin can teleport instantaneously to any location. She uses this ability to hunt down the guilty so that she might be able to bring them to justice.

Personality:
    Jasmin is a very driven individual. She is driven to see that law and justice prevails. She believes that justice is truly blind, and that everyone should be treated equally under the law. No one, not even a First, is above the law. She will always seek to uphold the law, and see that justice is served. She will even, in many cases, carry out the sentence on her own.

Her greatest desire is to reunite the houses, and she would rule it with her laws and blind justice, for the greater good.

Brief Bio:
    Jasmin was a powerful First during the time of Atwaal. She was present the day he split the houses, and was saddened by the breakdown of law and justice among the First. Shortly after Atwaal left, Jasmin, too, went out on her own, leaving Elysia behind. She made her home on the far off planet of Starron. The planet was a peaceful planet, untouched by the First. She felt relaxed, and able to live life, undisturbed.

Time went on, and tales of the actions of the First and Secundae reached her ears. The lawlessness and injustice she heard rumors of made her upset. She knew that, somehow, the houses must be united, and law and justice must be established. Too many innocent human lives were lost as a result of the wars of the First.

For the first time, in untold centuries, Jasmin returned to Elysia. Her purpose was to find a young Sinister God whom she could share her vision with, to help her reunite the houses. Her quest led her to a young Meteoro. After meeting him, she saw a vision of the future. She saw the power that this god had, and knew that his powers and more importantly, his determination, would lead him to become the leader of House Sinister. She knew he was the man she needed to ally herself with.

Convincing Meteoro to return to Starron with him was an easy task. He seemed eager to accompany her, almost like he was in love. Once in her cottage in Starron, she informed Meteoro of her intentions to bring together the houses, and bring her law and blind justice to Elysia. She was surprised when Meteoro just laughed at her and her ideas; Surprised and enraged. She could easily "force" the young God to submitting, but in order to unite the houses, she needed a willing participant, not a brainwashed one.

That night, Meteoro remained at the cottage, while Jasmin was out, trying to determine her next course of action. She knew she needed to reunite the houses under her law, but wondered how it could be done. Suddenly, she had another vision of the future. The child of Meteoro and Jasmin could unite the houses. Then she and her child would be able to rule Elysia together.

She returned to the cottage, and began to work on building her relationship with Meteoro. The two became very close, over the next few months, and the two actually were in love with each other. But, something wasn't fully right with Meteoro. He was ashamed of the fact that he was having an affair with a Dexter Goddess. He would only meet her on Starron, and was never willing to be seen with her outside of Starron.

The two continued their meetings on Starron, and soon Jasmin discovered that Meteoro had been infected with a disease. She didn't want to worry him, so she didn't tell him. Instead, she began working with her friend Isabel on finding a cure. Jasmin soon developed a cure, and implanted the cure in her crystal, which she was going to give to Meteoro as a sign of her undying love for him.

When Jasmin found out she was pregnant, she was thrilled. She knew that the child would be able to bring about the union of the houses, and that, the news of the child would change Meteoro's mind towards the union of the houses. She couldn't have been more wrong.

Meteoro was furious when he discovered she was pregnant with his first-born child. He demanded that she kill the child, so that he would not have his first-born be a child of Dexter. Jasmin was hurt, but refused to give in to Meteoro's demands. She pleaded with him, to understand the need for the child, the need to reunite the houses, and the need for law and justice.

Meteoro would not hear any of her pleadings. Instead, the disease flared up inside him, and he heated up the atmosphere of Starron to a point where all life on Starron was destroyed. Jasmin could not get him to stop. She was crying and pleading with him, and finally knew there was no other choice. Channeling all her mental abilities, and her emotions, into her Memory Crystal, she demanded that Meteoro stop and to forget everything that ever happened between them.

The Memory Crystal flared its brightest at that time. It blinded both Jasmin and Meteoro for a short time. But, the crystal did have an effect. Meteoro left Starron, forgetting about the planet, Jasmin, and the child. It also had the effect of pushing the disease into submission. Jasmin remained behind, in tears. All life on Starron, save her and her unborn child, had been destroyed by Meteoro's heat wave.

Nine months later, her son was born. She named him JAS4Yeshua, and she put all her hopes on him. She even entrusted him with her precious crystal of the mind, to protect him as he grew. The two remained on Starron, burying the dead and living in seclusion. Jasmin taught Jas everything he needed to know about truth, law and justice. She instilled in him a high sense of honor and duty, and prepared him to become her right hand man when it came time to rule Elysia. From his birth, she told him that his purpose was to eventually reunite the houses, and she would be able to establish law and justice.

Meteoro's betrayal was a hard blow to Jasmin. She could never forgive him for killing the entire population of Starron. Her heart became hardened to mercy, and became an even stronger believer in "blind justice." It also seemed that part of Meteoro's Sinister ways was implanted in her personality.

Finally, the time came that Jasmin had been waiting for. She took JAS4Yeshua to Elysia, so that he could see, first hand, the reasons for the need for her law and justice. The two traveled together for a few days, before they were separated. She didn't know what happened to her son, she spent days looking for him, to no avail. The only thing that she found was his crystal lying on the ground.

She returned to Starron with the crystal to prepare for the future. She soon learned that her son had met up with his father. She knew that events were starting to fall into place for the eventual reunification of the houses. She just needed to help keep events moving.

After Kalor found the crystal on Starron, she began to slowly reveal hints to him, and soon revealed herself to Meteoro. She knew that he would not cooperate willingly, and knew that there would be a lot of tension between Jas and Meteoro. So, she made sure that the two would be forced to stay together. She secretly replanted the trigger to the disease in Meteoro, forcing him to suffer from the heat disease.

When Jas finally recovered his crystal, and faced his father with all his memories, Jasmin felt a sense of triumph, but knew that the two needed to learn to work together, so she told them both of the disease. She had expected her son to understand, but his reaction was the same as Meteoro's. Regardless of their dislike of their situation, she knew it was for the best, and left them to get used to each other. She left them to their fate, confident of the future.
    Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:01 am
    Added Jasmin's bio, and added a small picture to all my bios. (Except Cyber)

(JAS4Yeshua, Kalor, Dannellious, Shego, Larez, Kalen)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast