Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
    # The Forest of Lycantropia

# The Forest of Lycantropia

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:06 pm
    At Elysia, two cities captivated the interests of the Gods, one ruled by Dexters and the other ruled by Sinisters. Yet, there was a lot more to this world that even these Gods knew. Drowning in their own overdeveloped egos and all-powerful narrow minds, they hadnt taken their time to explore Elysias forests. Thousands of miles to the south, where the forests got thicker and darker, there was the Forest of Lycantropia. Strangely as it was, werewolves were almost extinct in this area, but this didnt mean that the werewolf legacy was lost. A legacy that maybe didnt mean the survival for all of the wolf-people
    Hidden in a dark cave at Lycantropia, away from every living thing, there was this transdimensional door. It connected two worlds. The world of the Gods and the city of Transilvania, located at an entirely different era and another world.
    That strange world will stay hidden from our eyes, because our attention will fall on a feminine figure that is now crossing through the transdimensional door. A small red headed girl, wearing a black outfit and two guns charged with silver bullets. As she got through, she walked sure of herself out of the cave, with a dangerous smile she looked around. Im here!
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:07 pm
    Click! Click!

Both of her silver bullet guns got charged as Wendy finally decided to explore this thick forest. Incredibly well combed for this wild scenario, she moved silently like a perfectly dressed panther hunting for her prey, blending with the shadows, thirsting for a shooting.
    Not too far away, there was one of them. One of those darned werewolves walking in his half-human-half-wolf form, confident, whistling out of boredom, chasing some birds not because he was hungry, but because he wanted them to fly away. Such was the way of the werewolves and this was exactly why Wendy hated them so much, their lack of discipline, so much power and so little will.
    Wendy put her sight on the werewolf ready to fire her guns into his heart, she could shoot him right there, he would not even notice what killed him, but she wanted to have some fun.
    Jumping out of some dark plants, she rolled on her back and stood up right in front of the werewolf, pointing at his heart with both guns.
    I have come a long way to kill your kind, lupine wreck. Say your prayers to whatever god you have. Buh-bye!

BANG!
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:09 pm
    Lollipop wrote:
    The old lady was walking home to her village..she had put on an old grey fur coat, to keep herself warm. On her way she accidentally startled some birds. They flew away noisily..Suddenly she noticed someone was following her. A furtive look back showed it was a short red haired girl in a very tight black outfit. And from the muttering, the old lady could tell that this girl had mistaken her..for a warewolf!!!! Now no one had seen one for longer then she had been alive...but everyone in the village knew that Lycanthropes moved virtually without noise, certainly they would never be clumsy enough to scare birds, or be unaware that there was a human around. Perhaps this girl was very near sighted?Also, she had been whistling. Now how would someone whistle out of a muzzle? The old woman turned to explain to the stranger that it was just a coat..BANG...too late the girl shot her!!! Fortunately, she missed. Frightened the old woman just stay still

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:09 pm
    (considering there are no humans at Elysia, I decided to give this a little twist)

I missed? How could this happen? Wendy blinked several times and finally the truth was revealed to her. Right in front of her, the werewolf and a fair woman were switching places. One moment there was the woman and the next there was the werewolf, until finally, the lupine wreck completely faded away and the woman took definitely his place.
    Angered, the perfectly combed Wendy kicked a rock on the floor. Darnation! This is how these cursed werewolves keep going into my city. The oldest trick in the book, yet the hardest to bring down. I will never get rid of them if they keep coming this way into my world.
    She took a deep breath and a ray of sunlight going through the trees illuminated her as if she was standing in a theaters spotlight. This may be a little setback, but it wont stop me! By everything thats holy, in the name of all the fallen stalkers, I swear here and now that I will kill all of the werewolves, no matter if I have to bring them down one by one! A cloud covered the sun and, for a moment, it was as if the crowd, if there ever was a crowd, would start clapping.
    Wendy noticed the woman was staring at her. What? Just be grateful that you were short enough not to get shot. Now, get out of my way!
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:12 pm
    Lollipop wrote:
    The old lady stared at the short little tart. That creature had some nerve calling anyone short. However, she wasn't going to argue with an armed maniac. While Wendy was talking to herself, she ran to the village to alert the authorities. Soon a wagon of people with tranquilizer guns, and white coats would be on their way to take care of her. A straight jacket would probably be more fashionable then the way too tight out fit she had on right now.
    (Maybe Wendy isn't where she thinks she is, there are no warewolves in Elysia either)

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:12 pm
    (Youre right. Lets give this another spin.)

With half a smile, Wendy saw as the short lady ran away from her. Good enough!, thought the Stalker, I wouldnt want her to get hurt. Too many innocents have perished already for getting stuck in the middle of something they just cant understand.
    Wendy kept walking through the forest when she noticed that some of the trees became buildings, then turned back to their original form. For a moment, the path in which she was walking became a road the same with the clear sky, that became dark as night for a mere instant. D*mn it! This forest is a crossroad of realities! No wonder that woman somehow was surprised by the idea of werewolves in here. She never had seen one! Then, what kind of world is this? If this is not the place were the werewolves are born, then where am I?
    She sat down on a rock and a blue light covered her as her theme song started to play.

In every generation,
    a Stalker is born,
    beware all damnation,
    she will get you torn.

Showing her face in her best angle, Wendy displayed that smart look that earn her the best of ratings, when all of a sudden, she saw a wagon of people with guns and white coats approaching her. Oh, no! Its like in chapter 235!
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:14 pm
    Gabbriella wrote:
    Gabby was in charge of the loony bin that evening. She recognized all the signs. Ever since that TV show has been on the air the ward was full of young women that took the wrong drug and decided they were the slayer. At least this girl was original. She was muttering about werewolves.
    "Now no need to fret miss. I will take good care of you. What a lovely jumpsuit you have." Apparently along with the stalker delusion this poor young girl also though she was tall!
    (( How funny! Why did you two quit! Get going again, I say!))

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:15 pm
    With a couple of clicks, both of Wendys weapons got charged, ready to fire her silver bullets on the white coated people approaching her. I dont know who you think you are, but youre getting in the way of something much bigger than youll ever understand. I have a burden, a responsibility and not you nor any twisted werewolf is going to stop me! Wendy struck a posse, allowing the light to glimmer in her green eyes in a defying way.
    Stand back! Im not here to hurt you but I will if you try to stop me! Wendy paused for a moment, then and thank you about my jumpsuit. I had a whole crew digging through the stores to get me the best outfit available. You know image is everything.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:18 pm
    Wendy was about to face the white coated people approaching her when one of them sprayed her with a strange substance. The Stalker pushed him away with one of her famous somersault kicks, but some kind of hallucinogenic was already playing havoc with her mind.

suicidal_tendencies wrote:
    (I'll add now )

The people in the white coats ignored the slayer's warning. They crept ever closer to her. Backed up against a tree, and afriad to hurt people who didn't understand the situation, the slayer uncharged her guns, and dropped them. The people in white coats kicked away her guns, gently grabbed her, and slowly put her in the truck.

The slayer, disappointed at herself, ignored everyone who tried to talk to her. The slayer was so stuck in her own thoughts, that she didn't realize the truck had stopped in the ally of two buildings in a city that the slayer believe to be a forest.

"Were here," Gabby said with a joyful voice. She was happy that she received a new patient that evening. "Everything's going to be alright. You're going to get better here," she said to the slayer. Like before, the slayer didn't answer.

The people in white coats led the slayer into the building, and showed her to her room. The room had a bed with white sheets, 2 yellow pillows that were covered with white pillow cases, a white sink that had a silver faucet and a pink bar of soap on the side, a white toilet that was unusually shinny, and the room was painted a light tint of grey. "This is your room," Gabby said to the slayer. "Get her a change of clothes." One of the people in the white coats left to do what Gabby said. The others walked the slayer into her room, sat her down, and walked out. "We'll be back with food shortly," Gabby said, as she reached into her pocket and grabbed a set of keys, which she used to lock the door.

The slayer looked around her room, and felt like she had her wings cut for the first time in her life. Stuck in this prison like environment, she got up, went into a corner, sat down, and hugged her knees.

Unaware that she fell asleep, she was shocked by a loud "clank," which echoed like a fire alarm. It was the man in the white coat who left to get her a change of clothes. He was no longer his white coat. He was wearing what was under it, a white tee-shirt, which was tucked into his white pants, and a pair of brown leather boots. "I've brought you a change of clothes," the man said to her. He walked in, and put it on the bed. He looked down on her, and she saw his face for the first time. He had brown hair, with blond highlights, dark blue eyes, and a piercing smile that made him look more attractive then anyone that the slayer had seen. "My name's Brian, by the way," he said softly. The slayer was hypnotized by the sound of his voice. It was soothing, and even, like a violin playing long, and slow notes.

The slayer responded, "I'm Wendy."

The man laughed, and said, "This is the first time you said something, since that comment about your outfit." He smiled again, and left.

The slayer got up, and picked up her new outfit. It was a white, buttoned down shirt, a pair of white pants, with a grey plastic zipper, and a wool overcoat that was slightly black and had 6 buttons with a strap used to tie around the waist. The slayer changed into her new outfit, but kept on her boots, which were muddy from walking through the forest. She folded her old outfit, which she put under the bed. She sat on the bed, which was extremely soft. She laid down, and noticed this spring, which was bothering her. She ignored it, and tried to relax her head on the pillows, which was soft enough to catch an egg. She closed her eyes, and dosed off.

"Wendy. Wendy. Wendy." The Slayer opened her eyes, and was shocked to see a women in her presence. The women had white, long hair, but looked to be in her late 20's. She had eyes, which were as sliver as the bullets used to kill werewolves, was quite tall, and was extremely pretty. She was wearing a white overcoat, which put more emphasis on her eyes, a light grey sweater, with white pants that covered her black boots, that made her seem even taller then she actually was. "Wendy," the women said. "It's time to go." The slayer was shocked to hear those words come from the women, noticed that the door was closed and probably locked.

The slayer sat up, and muttered, "Who are you?"

The women answered, "That's not important. You have something that you must do."

The slayer got up, and before the slayer could say anything, the room faded into the forest where the people in the white coats took her. Amazed and dazed at the same time, she began to choke on her own spit. She gets herself together, and ask again, "Who are you?"

Without an answer, the women turns around and walks slowly. She stops and looks up, whispers: "I'm here to help you. Lets leave it at that," and continues walking until she disappears.

Confused, the slayer reaches to her back, and feels two cold objects that she didn't notice in her overcoat before she fell asleep. She grabs them, and to her surprise, it was two golden .45 pistols, fully loaded with silver bullets. She noticed a note was left in the pocket of her overcoat. She pulled it out, and read: "This will help you. Now, go and do what you have to. - Sera."

(Sorry, if this isn't very good. I just pulled to off the top of my head.)

tiritacn

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:20 pm
    Sargulus wrote:
    Once again reality began to bend and the scenery began to change. Suddenly there was a barren mountain cave with a destroyed city. Some ash suddenly blew up into the air and traveled into the forest as the scenery reverted back to a forest and appeared normal again. A few seconds later, the ash began to glow and began to take shape. It formed into the werewolf Sargulus, also know as Sargulus the Great.

I'll bring the WALLS DOWN!!!!

He looked around. His eyes narrowed. The city is gone.

What is this? WHERE AM I? Is this one of Lamiais's attempts to take my place? Or an elf trick?

He starts walking in a random direction. Bewildered.

It's so bright!!!

Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:26 pm
    Tristan

::A strange, whirling wind blew through the trees near Sargulus. Shimmering light filled the center and a figure tumbled through into the glen. The child righted himself and brushed himself off, snorting in indignation. The light had disappeared behind him and try as he might, he could not figure out where he was. His jet-black body was set off with three white socks and his naked torso that was glistening in the sun with sweat. A quiver of arrows was slung over his shoulder and he held a bow in his left hand. His young hand swept the blonde hair from eyes and he regarded Sargulus with a frank stare. He shifted his equine body so that he faced the strange creature, hooves stamping worriedly. Quickly as he was frighted, his boldness returned and with a stubborn angle in his chin and a glint in his eye, he drew an arrow and notched it.::

I am Tristan, son of Gerain the Red Torch. Who are you and where are my sparring cymbrogi?

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:35 pm
    Sargulus looked at Tristan and snarled at the new comer. He raised his shield to block the arrow being aimed at him.

An arrow isn't going to do anything against my shield.

He raises his axe.

I don't know anything about your sparring cymbrogi!

He eyes him closely while frowning.

Are you working with the elves? You don't look like an elf. But I haven't seen that many.

And then he smirks

I am Sargulus. Sargulus the Great to you peasants.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:42 pm
    Tristan

::Tristan frowned when the stranger protested ignorance and scowled when the man called him an elf. At the stranger's last words the boy straightened his torso with indigence. How dare this - hairy thing - call him a peasant!::

You will show proper respect to a Prince of Equina! I don't care if you have a shield or not!

::With that the young centaur feigned left, but then swept low to the right and fired, hoping to catch the furry beast in his right arm.::

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:52 pm
    Sargulus turns his shield to the right and blocked the arrow from hitting him.

All right peasant who wants to call himself royalty... I'll just remind you that you are on Baron Banter's world and only he is royal... royal pain in the beep... but regardless only he is royalty.

He then brings his axe back and tries to slice Tristan's bow in half. Missing he brings his left hand up in an upper cut and smacks Tristan on the jaw.

Be happy I don't split your skull peasant.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:59 pm
    Tristan

I know not this "Baron Banter" - how can our fair province be in his world if I do not know of this great lord?

::Tristan managed to shout this out and dodge Sargulus' axe, but missed the lefty coming in. A resounding *crack* was heard and the child reeled backwards. If not for his four legs, he might have toppled over. Instead, he just backed against a tree trunk, slightly stunned. Centaurs are sturdy if nothing else - but this boy was particularly hard-headed. Another arrow was notched in place and aimed at his adversary, although it was clear that he'd never hit him as he was still reeling from the undercut.::

Surrender! I shall not be called a peasant by the likes of you!

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:26 pm
    The arrow sails well above Sargulus and Sargulus laughs loudly and mockingly.

Surrender to a young peasant squirt like yourself? NEVER!!!!!!

In fact I don't even need this axe to deal with you.

He returns his axe to his back and then moves forward with a menacing grin.

I'm going to feed your four legs to ya peasant.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:11 pm
    Tristan

::The boy centaur turned white as he saw his opponent advance - he knew he could not beat someone so large and skilled in battle. For the first time, Tristan was afraid. His next action was that of pure instinct. As Sargulus came closer, Tristan turned, ducked his torso and kicked his back feet directly towards the wolf-man's stomach.::

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:44 am
    Sargulus was not expecting the kick and didn't get his shield up. Instead he got the full force of the kick right in the stomach. Air escaped his lungs and he fell backwards grabbing his stomach and gasping for breath. Once he can talk...

I think I have a place for you in the army of Baron Banter. We just need to work on your marksmanship.

He pauses and grins.

Then you won't be a peasant anymore.

He holds his stomach as he gets back to his feet.

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:53 am
    Wendy blinked repeatedly. Images of a man called Brian, a pair of golden guns he had supposedly given to her and the cryptic message of certain white haired woman called Sera, kept running in circles in her mind. As she blinked even more she looked around and there was no trace of the people with the white coats that were chasing after her.
    As she walked around, she felt a little dizzy, what could have happened to her in the last few minutes? Was it like in episode 47 when she dreamt about being insane and was kept captive in that loony house? Just the thought gave her the creeps. No! It cant be. My life is real, Im not living some wackos fantasies! And she started to run in slow motion, letting her hair blow with the wind and shine with the sun. Obviously, no one understands how she could run after being so dizzy just a few moments ago, but thats just how things were.
    As she noticed some creatures in front of her, she hid behind a tree. A werewolf and a strange half-man half-horse creature were apparently battling. Or were they mating? She could never point out the difference. But all in all, she had a mission in life.
    Aiming her gun at the werewolfs heart. Sayonara, baby. And she banged!

Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:24 am
    Sargulus turns as he gets up and hears a noise like thunder and a bullet strikes his shield.

What was that?

He looks at Tristan

How did you do that?

After a second.

You definitely have a place in my army if you can do that. I was just lucky to block that.

After another second.

I mean of course I could have blocked that. I don't know what I was thinking.

Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:18 pm
    Tristan

::Tristan didn't know whether to be complimented or offended at being offered a position in "Baron Banter"'s army. Then a loud explosion fills his ears and he starts backwards into the forest - nearly camouflaged by the wood. Sargulus asks if that was him and Tristan shakes his head no. Retreating a little further into the undergrowth, he peeks around a tree and sees a woman with two strange gold-colored things pointed directly at Sargulus. He concludes that she is responsible for the loud noise and notches another arrow. Moving swiftly through the wood, he comes closer to the lady and calls out.::

Drop your weapon, lady biped! You are surrounded! We will fire on you if you do not put down your weapons!

::He hoped the military commander liked what he was doing - to be a warrior at his young age was Tristan's dream.::

My RPG Bio and Picture

Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:46 pm
    A blinding light suddenly appears from in front of Wendy. From the blinding light, the woman appeared. The sunlight that shinned down on her made her look like a celestial being, but she still looked all too human.

Her head was down, and her eyes were closed. She took a sigh, and began to look up at the centaur. Her eyes opened, and in that instant, a chill tainted the air. Frost began to grow on leaves, squirrels began to run for warmer places, and the breaths of the centaur froze.

"Enough," she said in an irritated voice.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave
    She's like the big dog on parade

She had a perfect day
    -Collective Soul, Perfect Day feat. E. John

Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:54 pm
    Tristan

::He stared openly at the woman who appeared in the middle of the small clearing. Who was she? At her reprimand, he lowered his bow, but did not un-notch his arrow. Gooseflesh crept up his arms and covered his torso as well. He shivered and stamped his feet worriedly.::

My RPG Bio and Picture

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:13 am
    Damnation! Yelled Wendy when she realized that her shot had been blocked by the Werewolfs shield. I hate it when the Furry Ones bear paraphernalia of their own!
    She was about to jump on her hands and do triple somersault over the Werewolfs head, then fall on her fingers, kick his face with her boots and then shoot one of her guns down his throat to get it right into his heart, when the centaur spoke commandingly to her. She would have dismissed it, though, but a new being, some kind of celestial creature, appeared in front of her. No! It cant be you! No! In that very moment, Wendy forgot all about her triple somersault.

Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:30 am
    Sargulus realizes soon that Tristan isn't the one that fired the bullet at him. And that Tristan has already discovered who and he begins moving to a location so that the two of them would have this woman from two angles. Then another being appeared in front of them and made everything go cold.

Not another god... I'm beginning to hate these gods. Always effecting thing...

He begins shivering. He considers drawing his dagger from his belt and throwing it at the newcomer but he's shaking so bad, his aim would be off. Instead he bellows...

Stop making everything cold before I kill you!

Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:34 am
    The woman began to laugh at the werewolf's threats. "Kill me? Can you back that up, or is the cold just an excuse for you to shivering?"

The woman took a deep sigh. "But if you want me to stop making things cold, then that is your wish." With a raise of her eyebrow, the ground from under the werewolf began to turn into mud, and eventually boil. Bubbles began to rise from the ground where the werewolf stood, releasing an acidic steam, which screamed as it was released.

However, on other areas of the clearing, the frost was getting thicker. The water suspended in the air began to freeze, making it look as though swarms of white flies have invaded the clearing. The ground acted as a magnet, pulling in the bits of ice, each one making a faint click when it reached the ground.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:01 am
    As the ground begins to boil beneath him, Sargulus yelps and jumps to the ground that is covered in frost. He looks at the woman and frowns. This wasn't going well. He thinks obviously she's working with the elves. She's probably the source of their power.

Somewhere deep in his mind, he remembers feeling the tremendous power of the ancients((when they disintegrated him and he died but he doesn't know that he died)). Maybe its time to try a different approach.

Sargulus attempts to lose his menacing composure so he can win her over.

Ok missy, I'm lost as to why you're attacking me here. There's no city around here. Let's get right to the point. Are you an elf? I was fighting elfs and suddenly I was here. But I haven't seen any elfs like the ones I was fighting. So are you or what?
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:36 am
    "It wasn't me that attacked you," the woman said gently. "I was doing what you wanted me to, so I stopped making it cold."

The woman looked down at the ground. "How do you mistaken me for an elf?" She looked up at the werewolf, and as she raised her head, the frost began to melt, and the ground that boiled began to cool off. The crystals of frozen water in the air melted, leaving a mist in the air, which made it hard to breathe.

"How do you mistaken me for something as powerless as an elf?," she repeated in an angry tone which caused a crippling echo in the forest.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:49 am
    Sargulus coughed as it became harder to breath from the myst. And then she got angry about being confused for an elf. He frowned. That didn't win her over.

The elfs I am talking about are extremely powerful.

He stops to breath.

They were able to use their powers to hide from three of the most powerful gods in the universe. But then...

He smirks

I found them.

It didn't really matter that he just happened to be in the right spot at the right time to see one hunting. He can embellish his achievement a bit.

So I meant it as a compliment.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:05 am
    The woman's lip moved ever so slightly, as the forest began to tremble. Like a fish out of water, the forest choked from the air that it was forced to breathe. The trembling caused nearby animals to try to cower away, but their efforts were futile. Like a fly caught in a spider's web, the animals were powerless to leave, stumbling on their own feet, and unable to get back up.

"Let me repeat myself, for the third time," she said in a forceful tone. "How do you mistaken me for something as powerless as an elf?"

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:26 am
    Sargulus frowns. This is not going well at all. Finally he comes to the only solution to the problem. Something that rarely crosses his mind to use because of the ways of Planet M. Tell the truth.

The elfs that I'm talking about are the second most powerful beings I've encountered. They are overshadowed only by Baron Banter and the gods that controlled the planet before him, Although like I said, they are powerful enough to hide from them but not to attack. So I thought perhaps you were the source of the elf's power. Possibly their queen. After all a queen has to be larger and more powerful then her subjects.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:35 pm
    Tristan

::The boy hugged his arms to his bare chest for warmth - not that it was doing much good in the cold that permeated the air. The woman was powerful and she did not seem happy with Sargulus. Tristan started edging a little closer to where she hovered in the air, not on purpose, but drawn to the slightly warmer clime that was there. His teeth chattered and his skin started to take on a bluish tinge. Then at her bidding, the snow and ice began to melt and a thick mist hung in the air. This Tristan was more used to as it reminded him of the moors of his homeland. He stood still in the small clearing, keen eyes watching every movement, pointed ears picking up every sound.::

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:17 pm
    The ground began to calm itself. As the ground trembled less an less, animals began to get up, and scurry away like roaches exposed to light. "Still a powerless being, compared to me," she said.

The mist in the air began to clear, the water left from the frost began to dry, the ground where the werewolf stood on began to harden, and the grass which grew on it reappeared.

"Get up, it's time to go," she said, as the ground in front of her began to crack open. Like a tear in fabric, the crack in the ground began to grow bigger and bigger. The darkness at the bottom of the newly formed canyon began to look like an endless abyss, which devoured the light that shined down on it. The darkness grew more and more hungry, growing out of the canyon, devouring, at first, nearby trees, then the grass, the bushes, animals which tried to hide from the new terror, until the entire forest was gone. Darkness, as far as the eye can see. The only thing which stood out was the white and grey that the woman was wearing. She seemed to radiate light, which the darkness could not devour.

"Let's go," she said.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:24 am
    At first, when the strange woman defied the Werewolf, Wendy froze. The glowing woman standing right there was the same one she had daydreamed about. What was her name? Sera? Mumbled Wendy trying to figure her out. In her dream, Sera was offering her help, but why would the Stalker believe her words? She could be a trickster, God knew Wendy had had to face a lot of wolves with sheep skin, and she wouldnt trust no one that easily. Not after everything that happened with Kerub, her old flame, a memory she didnt want to bring back.
    She was drowning in questions when the bantering between the Werewolf and Sera started. The glowing woman obviously was someone powerful enough to battle amazing creatures on her own, maybe a potential ally or a dangerous enemy. Wendy would define on which side Sera would be standing, now, all she needed was to observe. To observe and take notes.
    She leaned to a tree watching the woman battle the Werewolf. She would not interfere, and if Sera killed the Werewolf, much better.
    Thats when the earth started to shake and total darkness engulfed them all.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:34 am
    Tristan

::Tristan heaved a sigh of relief when the forest returned to normal. However, when the ground opened up and the inky blackness started to infect the wood, Tristan let out a horse-like scream and turned to run away. He was soon overtaken and he found he had nowhere to run to. Centaurs don't do well in captivity and to him this was the worst sort. Panicking, he called out to the only one he knew the name of.::

Sargulus!

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:41 am
    Reacting mostly by instinct, Wendy jumped on the centaurs back and grabbed him by the mane. Trying to lead him, she tackled him with her ankles. Lets get the hell out of here!
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:43 am
    As the darkness closed in Sargulus became worried but he didn't show it. Then he heard Tristan scream out his name in fear.

Easy boy! Don't show fear. It's what they want.

He tries to make it to Tristan but the darkness cut him off.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:14 pm
    Tristan

::He was inclined to follow Sargulus' suggestion, no matter what the situation may be, when suddenly someone jumped on his back and grabbed his hair.::

Owww! Leggo! And get off...you're heavy! *gets kicked in the ribs* Hey! Cut it out! Augh! Sargulus!!!

::Tristan reared up before following the instructions of the leech on his back and running like mad nowhere in particular.::

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:41 pm
    As Tristan starts running, the woman took a long sigh. In a few moments, Tristan comes back in the opposite direction, still trying to run away from what was the clearing.

"I said, let's go," she said impatiently. With those words, a burst of energy came from her direction, and traveled outwards. The burst of energy knock everyone in the darkness down, and left them light headed and confused.

"I don't have time for this," she said. "Let's go, now."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:23 am
    Somewhere far away, a blond vampire slayer was watching tv. It was a show about a red head that hunted werewolves. As she watched further, she gaped at the set. The show was a simplified version of her life. She sighed. If only it had been so easy. Unlike the overly coiffed protagonist of the TV show, she had regrets. The red haired Wendy was fortunate enough to be filled with hate. She hated werewolves for some barely believable reasons. In reality, it was much harder. A moral person hates to kill anything. Even if that made the world safer. The pretty blond girl wasn't the type to hate for no reason. Oh well. That's what divides real life from the writing in a sitcom. Life has a lot more paradigms. And a lot more regrets. She got up to make more popcorn. At least this Wendy was well dressed. She wondered who could have written this show? Someone who knew her, obviously.
    (( I love BVS))
    Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
    #1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
    #1 Fan of Byleth
    "It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:15 am
    Sargulus, Tristan, and Wendy end up next to one another in the darkness after the woman's attack. Sargulus looks at Wendy and snarls after he regains some resemblance of what is going on.

You attacked me without reason!

He pulls his axe and aims it at her throat.

I should finish you right now!

He lowers his axe.

But I bet Tristan would like to let you know what he thinks of people that view him as a horse.

Then He looks at the powerful woman and he mutters under his breath.

Plus I have other problems to deal with.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:03 pm
    "Don't think I don't know what you are saying," the woman said with her back to the three adventurers. The woman starts walking into the darkness. "Now, enough stalling, and let's go."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:22 pm
    Tristan

::After running into nothingness then winding up next to Sargulus and then being knocked around by some unseen force, Tristan had had nearly enough. The young prince snorted his indignation and twisted his torso around to face Wendy.::

Yeah, lady - I don't know who you think you are - but centaurs DON'T give rides!

::Being with Sargulus again gave him some courage and he started twisting around to get Wendy off his back. Then the strange woman spoke again and he decided to address her as a prince ought.::

Stalling? From what are we stalling? I demand to know where we are going.

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:49 pm
    "Come here, child," she said to the centaur. "Look ahead. Do you see that? That's where your future lies, all three of you." In the distance, there was a small blue spot, which blended perfectly with the endless darkness. It was no bigger then a grain of sand, but once the woman pointed it out, it looked like a diamond in the middle of a coal field.

"I will explain things when we get there, now, hurry up. Let's go."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:50 am
    Totally surrounded by darkness, Wendy was confused and didnt know where to lead the centaur. She noticed tough, the Werewolf threatening her with his axe. She was about to react when the centaur started to jump around. No sense in trying to tame this strange creature. Even less to deal with a modern age Mister Ed.
    With a double somersault, Wendy moved away from the equine creature and, following Seras voice, she landed right next to her and pointed one of her guns in the witchs temple.
    Im not too fond of being taken to places against my will, Sera. State your business quickly, cause my finger is itching to pull the trigger!
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:42 am
    "Then pull the trigger," the woman said as she laughed to herself. "You shouldn't resist my help. And if you do, there's always force."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:24 am
    Wendy hesitated. She was all about threatening this witch, but pulling the trigger was entirely something else. Her mission in life was to get rid of Werewolves, to protect humankind. But killing Sera was not in her plans. Not unless she knew for sure Sera was a demon that deserved being vanquished. Wendy was so into the morals of Charmed
    Im not bluffing, Sera. State your business now or the last thing youll hear is a loud bang!
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:25 am
    Sargulus watches Wendy somersault toward Sera and threaten her. He walks over to Tristan...

If my attacker goes through with the shot, one problem solved.

He waits to see what Wendy does. He draws a dagger just because it might prove useful after seeing Wendy's play.

And the other one will be too.
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:56 am
    Tristan

::He was no longer paying attention to what the other two were saying. Once the strange woman of power had pointed out their destination, he couldn't take his eyes off it. It drew him in. Almost in a trance, Tristan started walking towards the tiny blue light that seemed to beacon him.::

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:31 am
    At Seras silence a big drop of sweat covered Wendys forehead. If the witch didnt answer, would the Stalker be brave enough to shoot her?

Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:17 am
    Frowning at Wendy for the delay, Sargulus decides to sheave his dagger and go toward the blue light in the distance. He isn't going to take on both and obviously...

The hunter can't fire at the magical woman.

Just what I need, two people along that won't mind my death

As he walks with Tristan he keeps an eye on Wendy and Sere in case one of them does something.

So Tristan, I've come to the conclusion this isn't Planet M. I don't know how but we're somewhere else. Where do you come from that you're a prince?
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:33 am
    "Looks like Sargulus and Tristan are brave enough to come with me. Now, are you?" The women continues to walk as if the threat on her life was nothing more then a pin drop.

"I told you, I'll answer all questions when we get there. Of Course, you could always stay here, and talk to yourself."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:07 am
    The Stalker was cornered. Sera wasnt falling for her threats and Wendy knew today wouldnt be the day to become a cold hearted murderer.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:48 am
    The women put her hand on the slayer's hand that was holding the gun, and pulled it down the her side. "Enough of this," she said with a stern voice. "All will be explained when we get to our destination. Until then, no one is going to kill anyone."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:01 am
    As Sera pulled Wendys gun away, the Stalker realized this wasnt the moment to fight the witch. Not now. With the corner of her eye, Wendy noticed the Werewolf was moving towards the blue portal. I still dont trust you, Sera, but I have a mission in life and I will accomplish it no matter what. That Werewolf is my prey and he will fall at my guns power. Ill deal with you later.
    Wendy kneeled and jumped away from Sera, running to the portal aiming her gun at the Werewolf once again.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:13 pm
    Since he never took his eyes off the two, Sargulus stops and raises his shield to block Wendy's shot if it comes to that.

Come on woman... As disgusting as it is, we're in this together. Put the weapon away or lose your head. Remember! I could have already hacked through your scrawny little neck!

He growls at Wendy and brings his axe off his back to dissuade her from this action.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:39 pm
    Were not in this together and we never will, four-legged fur trash. I know your kind, I know how you trick good people into believe youre human, I know your deceit, you just cant be trusted. Ive had my share of you and Ill see you all come to an end! Wendy was frantic, as she ran closer to Sargulus, her heart beat faster than usual. The rush of the hunt was making her blood boil, but it was so much more than that. The sole sight of Sargulus reminded her so much of Kerubm the one Werewolf she ever trusted, the one who almost got her and her friends killed.
    Die! Jumping over Sargulus in a attempt to avoid the range of his shield, Wendy shot both of her guns from mid air, pointing at the Werewolfs heart.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #81 on Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:27 pm
    Sargulus brought his shield up and the bullet clanked off it again. He growls and lowers his axe.

We aren't all the same simpleton!

After dropping the axe to the floor, he pulls his dagger and throws it end over end aiming at Wendy's forehead. His throw should cause the butt end of the dagger to strike Wendy and knock her out but leave her uninjured so that maybe she won't be so quick to attack in the future. As the dagger flies through the air he picks up his axe again.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:06 pm
    "I said enough," the woman yelled. As effortless as breathing, the woman sends a burst of energy through the air. The burst of energy caused the darkness to ripple and distort. Like the ripples in a pond, the energy bounced of the infinite boundaries of the darkness and continued to move like it was hungry for air. The energy burst caused the air to become cold. The longer the burst of energy traveled through the air, the colder the air seemed to be.

Within seconds, the darkness began to rain. The rain was really heavy, and extremely toxic. The burst of energy the woman sent out, took away the energy of the air molecules, causing them to condense, and turn into their liquid forms. Liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen rained down, causing the air to thin out, and eventually, become nothing more then small puddles on the ground.

"Now, will you cooperate? I will leave you here to die if you don't." The women said this without opening her mouth or moving any part of her body, but it would have made no difference if she did. Sound cannot travel without air, and the air is now just nothing more then a cold puddle of liquid on the floor.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:37 am
    As if clapping, Wendy stopped Sargulus dagger in mid air just as she landed right next to the Werewolf after her unbelievable jumping around. Her green eyes glowed with a sense of revenge and she was getting ready to strike back when the air around her changed. Seras voice thundered all over the place, not making much sense to a woman who was already being suffocated by the lack of air. But still, a simple phrase cut through her ears Will you cooperate?
    Wendy wasnt the kind of woman to give up that easily, but considering the odds, a little surrendering wouldnt hurt much her ego, at least she would be alive to fight again. Thankfully, none of her friends would have to know that she kinda gave up.
    With a dramatic last breath and the soundtrack music climaxing just as the camera ran a close up of her mouth, three words escaped from her lips: Ill listen.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:48 pm
    When Wendy appeared to surrender, Sargulus lowers his weapon and begins walking backwards toward the portal. Being undead, he doesn't really need to breath.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:49 pm
    The woman sighs, and with Wendy's surrender, she returns the oxygen and nitrogen to it's gaseous state. The woman began to walk, leading the way towards the blue dot, which was still no bigger then a grain of sand.

"We have a long way to walk. Don't make me stop again," she said in a calmed voice. The adventures followed the woman, some followed in hopes of finding answers, while the others were drawn to the blue dot like a king drawn to gold.

AN HOUR LATER

FOUR HOURS LATER

SEVENTEEN HOURS LATER
    After long hours of walking, the blue dot was just the size of an apple. Like an eight year old child, the woman walked without exaustion, leading the adventurers to their awaited future.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:39 pm
    Tristan

::He was tired. He was hungry. He was thirsty. And all four of his hooves felt like they were going to spit in two if he walked another step. Still, their goal hovered beyond reach - apparently FAR beyond reach. He glanced at this "Sera" and bit his lip before he asked "Are we there yet", as he remembered her power. He hung his head a little, disappointed in himself that he could not bring himself to ask her. As if to answer, his stomach growled. Now that was a call that COULD NOT be refused. Getting up his courage, he addressed the strange woman in a timid voice.::

If you'll pardon me, great lady, I am tired and hungry. May we take a rest? And is there anything here to eat?

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:37 pm
    Sargulus walks and walks and begins to think the walking is never going to end. When Tristan asks about food in a timid voice, Sargulus adds in a bellowing voice.

Yeah we're hungry! What's to eat? And my feet feel like I've been crossing the lava pools of Doomer Valley.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:57 am
    The woman continued walking.

Acknowledging that the adventurers had walked for quite a bit of time, she finally stops. She closes her eyes for a long second, and turned around to face the adventurers. As she opened her eyes, she took a long breath, and asked, "Would you like to get there right now?"

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:34 pm
    Wendy raised an eyebrow to Sera. Her “Would you like to get there right now?” rang as obnoxious to the Stalker than any Werewolf’s rant. She was about to complain, to ask Sera why hadn’t she taken them to the portal earlier, but she stood shut, she just looked at her beautiful shoes, now totally covered with dust. She wouldn’t even dare getting a sight to her feet. Blisters must be all over her toes, but she wasn’t allowed to show her feet on camera, that was part of her contract.
    At Sargulus words, Wendy checked the gun on her side. Whenever possible she would put a bullet into the furry one’s heart. Being by Sera’s side didn’t mean that they all had to be friends.
    “So, Sera. Looks like you’re holding back. If you can ‘hocus pocus’ to the portal, be my guest.”
    Wendy tried to sound friendly, but the tone of sarcasm simply escaped her.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:35 pm
    "You sound sarcastic," the woman says. "It sounds as if you want to walk."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:49 pm
    "Not really", said Wendy raising her eyebrow once again. "It's just that I find it pointless that you made us walk this much after nearly killing us."
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:59 pm
    The woman laughed. "Pointless," she said. "That I made you walk? That's a good one."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:09 pm
    Sargulus comes to a stop. He pulls his axe off his back and sits down. He growls out...

Tristan! Hunter lady! Rest stop!
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:44 pm
    The woman looked confused. "So you want to keep walking? That's okay with me. We will continue in 10 minutes." The woman lifted her left hand up to her shoulder. Without any other movements, a light shined from her hand, and an object began to form. She takes the object, which has taken the form of a pitcher, and gives it to the werewolf.

What was air, was now a pitcher. The pitcher was not empty, but it was filled with water, which seemed to glow from the woman's radiance.

The woman was confused. The adventurers must have forgot that she has the ability to teleport, and must have misinterpreted her offer to teleport them to the blue dot.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:13 pm
    “I might not have myself clear, Sera.” Complained Wendy. “A few minutes ago you implied that we could get to that darn portal way faster. So, why waste our time and energy making us walk on our own? I don’t know what you have in mind and that whole mystery gig you’re playing is getting old. Let’s move forward, Sera. Whatever it is you want, you won’t accomplish a thing ruining our pedicure.”
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:19 pm
    The woman looked at Wendy. "I never played a 'mystery gig,'" she said. "I never made you walk on your own. I wanted you to come with me to your awaited future. You want to move forward, then you should listen to me, and not question me."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:53 am
    Wendy rolled her eyes as she took a deep sigh. Witches had this tendency to believe they owned the truth.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:25 am
    Sargulus looks at Sera.

10 minutes? You misunderstand. We've walked for hours and now you imply you have the power to get us there immediately. We're not taking another step. Either take us to the portal or bring the portal here.

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:33 am
    Wendy stared at Sargulus with anger. She would love to put a bullet in his heart right now, but with Sera messing things this much it was impossible. The Stalker had to be careful, calculative. This Werewolf had his days numbered, it was just a matter of when.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:42 pm
    The woman looks at the werewolf. After a slight pause, the woman says, "Very well, then. I will bring the three of you to your destination. I have to warn you, this is not going to be a pleasant ride. There may be some... slight discomfort."

Without a warning, a sliver light engulfs the woman and the adventurers. The silver light began to eat away at the adventurers. What was their hands became ash, and what was ash, vanished. Within seconds, the adventurers completely vanished, and all that was left was a white haired, silver eyed woman, wearing a white overcoat. Within seconds, she begins to slowly vanish. What was her solid body, becomes nothing more then light, before it all goes dark.

By the blue dot, a light appears in the form of the woman. Before anything is noticed, a silver light begins to appear. From the silver light, ash begins to form, and from that ash, the adventurers reappear.

The woman smiled, and before anyone could notice anything, the blue dot was now a towering gateway. "Let's step through," the woman said, "and see your awaited future."

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:44 pm
    Tristan

Whoa.

::He wasn't too sure what had just happened, but he was definitely NOT going to say anything that might get them kicked back to where they were.::

My RPG Bio and Picture
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:04 pm
    Sargulus feels weird as his body reforms. It feels like his body is tingling. Then he looks at the portal which is now huge and in front of him.

Finally.

He stands up and walks through the blue portal into a city that has been reclaimed by the surrounding jungle.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:47 pm
    The moment Wendy’s body got dissipated through dimensions, for a mere instant, she felt at ease. It was so much as those two times she had died previously. Both times her friends brought her back much to her regret. Both times she longed for that instant of peace.
    But the harsh reality broke into her senses once again. As she looked around she noticed an entirely different landscape. A tropical jungle had been drawn right in front of her eyes. Giant trees, a thick air that felt humid and salty, the sound of frogs mating and mosquitoes. This wasn’t like any setting she had ever been.
    “You better brought us here for reason!”, said Wendy angrily at Sera.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:03 am
    The woman walks through the gateway.

"Were not at your awaited future, yet," she said. "There's still a little more walking to do. Don't worry. Your futures are very close right now. Follow me. You don't want to be wandering alone in this jungle, or in this city, for that matter."

The woman starts walking into the city.

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:46 am
    Against her wishes, Wendy started to walk into the direction Sera pointed them.
    It was weird. That was for sure, she felt at unease, troubled, something inside of her was changing; she knew it. Could it be because of the teleportation? As they kept on walking, the golden path under their feet started to shine reflecting the little sun that went through the thick forest. This is so weird. A soft breeze surrounded her and when it was gone, Wendy had two long tresses hanging by the sides of her head. Finally, a strange bamph sounded at her feet and she noticed her black boots got replaced by a pair of funny looking red shoes.
    Furiously, Wendy turned to the Sera. I know who you are! Youre the Wicked Witch of the West!
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:02 pm
    The woman stopped, and turned around. She looked at the slayer and said, "I'm the what?"

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:58 am
    Youre the Wicked Witch Suddenly realizing what she was saying, Wendy blushed totally embarrassed.
    With her hands grabbing her tresses, she turned to Sera. This is soooo not what I had in mind
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:00 am
    The woman looked at the slayer with a funny look. "What wasn't what you expected," the woman asked. "Is there something wrong with this jungle?"

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:24 am
    Sargulus walks over toward a large building that is covered with vines and has a tree growing out of the doorway. He looks inside but there is nothing inside.

He then looks at the tree and for a second could swear he sees a face but then it was gone. His eyes turn into slits as he examines the tree. He decides it must have been his imagination.

Then he hears Wendy say that Sera is the wicked witch. He growls under his breath.

Maybe someone should find a bucket of water.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:56 pm
    Sera wrote:
    "What wasn't what you expected"

Wendy took a deep sigh. “Ever since I got to that forest, things have been weird for me. I was supposed to destroy the Source of all Werewolves, and instead I’m stuck with you and I’m not even getting the chance to kill that one standing over there!” She pointed at Sargulus.
    “And this place is even weirder. What’s the deal with these tresses and the red shoes? And why do I keep seeing you like an old and ugly hag?” “The worst part is that I keep hearing a dog barking around me, but there’s none!”

Sera wrote:
    "Is there something wrong with this jungle?"

“That would be the understatement of the year.”
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:03 am
    "Tresses and Red Shoes," the woman asked. The woman looked at the slayer, and said, "You're still in your black boots, and in that black outfit. I didn't sense a change in the matter around you, and I don't sense one now. Is the jungle getting to you? Are you feeling okay?"

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:15 am
    Sera’s revelation shocked Wendy deeply. Had she been hallucinating all along? She grabbed her tresses and noticed they felt so real, also the uncomfortable red shoes. “Am I going crazy? It’s the same as in that episode when I happened to be secluded into a mental institution and everyone was telling me that I had lost my mind! No, it can’t be! I can’t!” Filled with anger and sadness, Wendy, turned her attention to the Werewolf who was standing in front of a tree. “But I know what will bring me back to my sanity!” Moving fast, she ran to a tree, pushed herself with her black boots, er, red shoes, whatever, did 4 circles in the air and landed right next to the Werewolf, putting her gun to his head. “Say hello to that Furry Mother of yours!”
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:57 pm
    "I said enough of that," the woman said in a disturbingly claim and low tone. Her words hurt the air, and in response to her words, the air shriveled, condensed, and harden, to protect itself from the woman. The air was so condensed that breathing was almost impossible, and the air was so hard that movement was impossible.

The woman started walking towards the slayer. The air being condensed and hard, didn't effect the woman in any way. "I don't want to repeat myself," the woman said. She stop before saying, "Do you understand me?"

tiritacn
    All the rain

There's no purpose
    She has yet to crave

She had a perfect day
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:13 pm
    The thickness of the air made breathing impossible, but she had a responsibility, a mission in life and that was to stop the Werewolf slaughter no matter what. Sera had her taken her within her grasp, but she would never control the will of the last Stalker!!
    Using her extraordinary strength, she managed to move the finger holding the trigger. The instant became ages, because it felt as moving her hand through rock, but she could do it, she had to!
    Finally, she made it. CLICK! In a nanosecond, the Werewolf would be dead.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:52 pm
    "I know what you are trying to do," the woman said. "Pull the trigger before I even notice. If you haven't realized, the air is very condensed." The woman walked to the slayer, and looked at the gun. "Bullets can do nothing, now," the woman said as she laughed to herself. "The air is so condensed, that the bullet won't even leave the gun. You could pull the trigger as much as you like. All you're going to do is jam your gun."

tiritacn
    Aren't we suppose to be the same
    That's why I will never tame
    This thing that's burning in me
    -Korn, Did My Time.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:43 am
    After Wendy's gun clicked and nothing happened, Sargulus turned to Wendy

I've done nothing to you but still you try to attack me. Fine.

He winds back and attempts to deliver a punch to Wendy's jaw. If it connects, Sargulus growls...

Now I've done something. Attack me again, and you'll get worse.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:00 am
    Wendy’s anger started to build, but it was pointless to try to move, the air around her was so thick that the bullet didn’t even fire from her gun. Obviously it wouldn’t do no good to Sargulus’ fist which got stopped by the mass of the air surrounding her.

She wasn’t able to breathe or to speak. ”Am I ready to die…? Again…? Wendy would have sighed if she could. She just waited for Sera to decide if she was to survive or not.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:35 pm
    Sargulus growls when his fist stops inches from Wendy's jaw. When he pulls his fist back, he looks at her as menacingly as he can which is quite a bit...

STOP ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!

He looks again at the tree and could swear that some eyes had been looking at him again.

Do something useful and watch this tree!!!! There's something strange about it!!!!
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:01 pm
    The woman watches for a almost an hour as the werewolf tried to punch the slayer, and almost another hour when he pulls his arm back when he was inches from her face. "I should really make the air normal again," she thinks to herself, and she continues to watch the werewolf and the slayer.

tiritacn
    -Korn, Did My Time.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:02 pm
    ”I’m good at holding my breath.” Thought Wendy. ”But this is ridiculous! I should be dead by now!” ”And what’s the deal with that crazy Werewolf? He keeps staring at that tree. I really hope it falls on his face!” And so, hours kept passing while she was held against her will by solid air. ”I guess now I’m the perfect pin-up .”
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:43 pm
    The woman looked frustrated at the group of adventurers. "I'm not here to babysit," she muttered to herself. "We'll be moving along, now." The women turned around, and started to walk. When she started to walk, air was forced under the feet of the adventurers, elevating them a few inches from the ground.

The woman continued to walk, and the elevated adventurers followed like flies trapped in a balloon. "We will be there shortly," the woman said without turning around.

tiritacn
    -Korn, Did My Time.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:16 am
    Are we there yet? Asked Wendy in a very annoyed tone. Are we there yet? I asked!
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:49 pm
    "No, we are not there yet," the woman answered angrily. "However, you could do me a favor. You could not talk while I take you there. Its better that you not talk on your own will, then me making you shut up."

tiritacn
    -Korn, Did My Time.
    ...to the topTop

Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:50 am
    Wendy simply took a deep deep sigh. The Wicked Witch of the West was turning out to be even worse than in the tale.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:12 am
    After a few minutes of walking, the woman stopped at a house that looked as if it was not going to stand for much longer. With a stare, the house begins to open up, and disappear. A grey, glowing portal appears in its place, and the woman walks in. Without a second thought, the adventurers are forced into the portal after her.

Rin-Ti
    -Korn, Did My Time.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:43 pm
    So, groaned Wendy, can you release us from this solid air? Its getting tight in here, you know.
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:50 pm
    Looks at Wendy's outfit Then he growls...

Like you don't like things tight.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:01 pm
    Say another word and youre dead as soon as were released!
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:14 pm
    Sargulus laughs loudly at Wendy.

When he stops...

You're going to try to kill me regardless.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:28 pm
    Wendy thought for a moment. Well, you have a point
    Posted by Sargulus (Member #818 ) on Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:45 pm
    Looking at Wendy.

Yeah. And I can't make sense of it.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:47 am
    You dont have to make sense of it. All you have to do is die. Its not more complicated than that. Me: Stalker. You: Werewolf. Me: Hunt you. You: Die.
    Posted by suicidal_tendencies (Member #1114) on Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:37 pm
    Without noticing the chatter of noise coming from the adventurers, the women moves further into the room that appeared as she walked into the portal. She stops after walking some distance, and a light turned on from a mysterious source. The light illuminated the room, and left no corners in the dark.

In front of the woman was a table, which had platters of food, and pitchers of cold water. The woman turned around, and said, "I hope you're still hungry."

At the end of the woman's sentence, the air released the adventurers from it's iron grasp, dropping them a few feet to the ground.

"I hope you're not going to do anything stupid," the woman said to the slayer. "I've just surrounded your gun with hydrogen atoms. If you've taken your chemistry, and value your life, you wouldn't pull the trigger any time soon. There would be some...... loud and destructive results if you did."

Rin-Ti
    -Korn, Did My Time.
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:02 pm
    Once again Wendy was being forced to spare the life of the Werewolf. “Oh, well, life sucks and then you get bitten by a Werewolf.”

She looked at the Centaur wondering why he had been so quiet. Well, at least they had been released in front of a wonderful meal.

“They say something about not looking a gift horse in the teeth, but I won’t say a thing because I don’t want to offend no one Oops!” Said Wendy ironically, “it slipped.”

With an exaggerated move of her hip, as if she was being taped, she sat down at the table and got ready to eat. “You’ll have to excuse me, but I don’t have the habit of speaking while I eat.” And she got into it.
    Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:10 am
    ((.....))
    Posted by Wendy, Werewolf Stalker (Member #562) on Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:50 pm
    For what seemed to be an eternity, several months by the way, Wendy enjoyed her meal. It was delicious, not like those plates that are served in front of the cameras that are mostly colors and smoke, tasting of plastic and acrylic. She smiled, because she knew she deserved a good meal.

“Hmmmm…”, she felt like in one of those TV commercials she used to do, when things started to fade around her. “Oh, no, not again.” And just like that, she vanished.

((I’m freeing Wendy of continuity bounds. Whenever she comes back, it will be in Jas’ forum.))

...to the topTop