Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metropolis

Daniela smiled, thinking how fitting it was to play the part of Joshua's sister.

Ariel Caleb it is then my brother.

Daniela watched Joshua walk up the stairs and then turned to survey her surroundings. Human things decorated the home that Joshua stayed in. There were so many lessons that Daniela would need to learn, especially about humans. What she did know, is that God loved them, and there fore she loved them too. So whatever she needed to do to serve her Creator, Daniela was eager and most willing to do. She stood and waited for Joshua to return, examining the clothing she wore in her human form. Such strange things, she didn't think she'd ever become accustome to wearing it, or to being use to human form. Daniela could see why she went through her last situation, the Lord was preparing her for her next task. She smiled confidently, rejoicing in the fact that He took care of all things..
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In the bedroom was a small writing desk next to the window. It was to this writing desk that Joshua walked. It was a very old and well worn writing desk. Joshua made it with his own hands when he was first assigned as a Defender of Humanity about 1,000 years ago. Times have changed much, and in other ways, things hadn't changed at all.

Joshua pulled a key out of his pocket and inserted into a locked drawer. Opening the drawer, he reached in and pulled out an old, leather-bound journal. Burnished into the cover was the image of the cross. Joshua smiled as he tucked the book underneath his arm, and closed the drawer. The book seemed to vanish as the drawer was shut locked.

With the book hidden, but still safely in his possession, Joshua turned and walked back to where Ariel was waiting.

It is time for us to begin our mission.

Joshua let the image of Joshua fade away revealing his true angelic splendor.

Are you ready, Daniela?
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Daniela smiled as Joshua returned and then changed into his angelic form. She was more accustomed to seeing her brother's and sisters in their true form.

I am ready!
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Deus Dextra smiled. His angelic form radiating a soft golden light.

Then let us fly upon the light to Amsterdam.

Deus Dextra grabbed Daniela's hand as they both became invisible to human eyes. Together, they flew through the walls of the house, and took to the air, arriving in [gotopost=67598]Amsterdam[/gotopost] in the blink of an eye.
    ...to the topTop

Some random person walks down the sidewalk, a long trench coat and flip flops are the only visible attire on them. The stop and look around, no one really paying attention to him. A smile stretches across his face and the grabs the opening of his coat and throws it off. Underneath is.... nothing but his birthday suit. He screams at he top of his lungs, "I KING OF THE WORLD!" and runs down the street.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12