Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Anne's attention turned to the dragons when the jello appeared. She smiled to see them eating so happily, even if it did look messy. She was sure they'd take care of a lot of the mess with the way they were scarfing down that jello. Then she turned back to the Sprouses and smiled.

"Well? where can I try all these guns you recommended out? I really would like to use a shooting range to find out which I'm better with before trying them in other settings."
    ...to the topTop

*Sprousette is busy talking when she suddenly see's Optimus Prime. She hasn't met him yet but now that she has seen him, she definitely wants to. She walks on over to OP and smacks him on the butt and squeezes. wraps her arms around him and gives him a hug.*
    Sprousette: Hey there, hunk of man. Looking mighty fine. Lets go have a drink.
    Last edited by Sprouse001; 08-13-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    Speed Kills. Drive a Ford and live forever.
    #1 Fan of LAW and Jenny's Baby Meter.
    God Of Dorito's and Fluffing
    Possum...The Other White meat
    Negation Nation
    This is Ford country. on a quite night you can hear a Chevy rust.
    Great Big Globs Of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts.
    all GODS creatures have a place......right next to the potatos and gravy.
    <a href="http://monster.namedecoder.com">
    </a>
    ...to the topTop

*Sprouse003 had just finished up grilling 3 massive steaks for the Dragons when a house load of jello landed on the party. Luckily, Altwaal's grill was unharmed but Sprouse003, Engineer Sprouse006 was splattered with jello.*
    Sprouse003: Oh, come on, orange man. Was that necessary? you just ruined the Dragons steaks. Swoop may be angry.
    ...to the topTop

Anne sighed, and set aside the guns and such. Seemed like folks were too busy to help her try them out. however, the buffet looked good, so she took her plate over to check it out, and see what was available.
    ...to the topTop

"Seriously?!"

Sojourn yelled when jello got dumped all over her. She glared at Cloney, even as the dragons happily ate it. To think the one thing in his entire life the clone had ever done to make the dragons happy. Well, that probably wouldn't last too long. Not with their attention spans. She wiped jello off her face and grumbled that it was in her hair. She'd need to go clean up. Her anger grew when she saw Sprousette grabbing Optimus. Covered in jello, she stormed over to them.

"He's mine."

She growled at Sprousette, looking quite a mess thanks to the orange clone.
    ...to the topTop

Since he was manning the grills more guests wanted to take food from, Optimus didn't get hit as much from the jello. Not like his wife had. He just had a little bit splatter on him. Seeing Sojourn, though, made him chuckle.

"Honey, are-"

He was going to ask if she was okay when Sprousette approached him and got way too friendly with him. He moved back from her hug.

"Ummm...hi."

He said and a very angry Sojourn found him.

"Sorry, I'm very taken."

He told Sprousette

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Sprouse001 View Post
    *Sprouse003 had just finished up grilling 3 massive steaks for the Dragons when a house load of jello landed on the party. Luckily, Altwaal's grill was unharmed but Sprouse003, Engineer Sprouse006 was splattered with jello.*
    Sprouse003: Oh, come on, orange man. Was that necessary? you just ruined the Dragons steaks. Swoop may be angry.
    Unlike the goddess, who was very angry for being covered in jello, the Dragons were quite happy with the new development. Even hearing that the jello ruined their steaks didn't faze them much. Instead, Swoop said.

"Me have jello steak? Sounds yummier!"

She said and Grimlock agreed it sounded delicious. Drags thought it did as well. But that didn't mean he totally forgave the Giant Orange for everything he had done to them over the years. He pointed his claw at Cloney.

"Jello goods. But you still means to we. No gets key."
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime
    ...to the topTop

*Sprousette laughed when she saw Sojourn covered in jello. She was just about to kiss Optimus and he pushed her away when Sojourn walked up and told her he was taken.*
    Sprousette: OP, baby, you sexy beast. You should ditch that....thing and get a real woman like me. (Gets extremely close to OP)

Sprouse001 just happened to miss getting hit by the jello and looks around at the mess. The stage where Gangsta Sprouse016 was singing is now covered in jello. The Sprouse bar was saved by the sloped roof but covered the other Sprouse's in jello. He see's Sprousette hugging and poking on Optimus Prime and see's Sojourn getting angry at her. he chuckles at the sight of her covered in jello but he knows how powerful she is. He might have to save Sprousette. He's just gonna see what happens before he does anything.
    ...to the topTop

If Sojourn had not been so angry, she'd probably be laughing at Sprousette's behavior. After all, it wasn't that long ago that the female clone and Angelina had been chatting with her. Such short attention spans these clones had. But she wasn't in the mood to laugh. She was already angry at Cloney for the jello and to see a clone throw herself at her husband, it made the goddess see red.

There were so many thoughts that went through Sojourn's mind on how to deal with the clone. Then she thought perhaps Sprousette's vanity would work against her. She saw a bowl of punch and used her telekinesis power to try and dump it all over Sprousette's head.
    ...to the topTop

"Trust me. Sojourn is all the woman I need."

Optimus told Sprousette, moving away from her again. He certainly had no interest in returning the female clone's affection for him. Nor did he want to be on the receiving end of his wife's anger. Instead, he tried to put as much distance between himself and Sprousette as he could.
    ...to the topTop

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast