Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 364 of 497 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4961
    Count / Countess Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Coming from the "goddess of avatars", that's quite a compliment! Thank-you Minity. I likes it too!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.
    ...to the topTop

Re: [OOC] General CrossGen Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaring\";p=\"15902
    Only Fortina will be stuck on Targis. The other one- *Looks up what the name is* -Valeska has been trapped on another planet, called Losystus which has a thread made somewhere. She's been there for several centuries. BLNZ can visit Valeska if you want her to, but she won't be in a very good mood since she's just lost some of her family and several million of her planet's people. She's not in the goddess of harmony mood. She's more in the mood to be a wrathful goddess of Fate.
    Okay, Fortina is on Targis and Valeska is at Losythus.

Considering how tight is my current schedule and things not looking to be stopping anytime soon, I think I will keep BLNZ on hold in the meanwhile. If it works for Jas and Mil, I'll keep her in the Rising Sun. You can move her as you please. Or, if it doesn't work, I can make her go on her own and just put her on pause before arriving to any of those planets.
    ...to the topTop

A very nice new avatar Quaxo.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar

Pffft, now everyone wants to help Quaxo pull herself together. But who's been trying to help her the whole time? Me, that's who. I've been throwing asprin at her all this time. Even before she got that attractive new avatar.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Quaxo9\";p=\"15916
    I was pondering that, but I'm not sure I want potentially several Oreina's running about. We've seen how these things can get out of hand. *stares at Jason and his Jases* Ahem. But yes, I could leave them out, but then those pieces of her consciousness that were in those cells would be missing. She's screwed up enough as is, methinks. But thanks for thinking of that. If you have an idea for the use of those cells, let me know. Perhaps I'm not seeing the bigger picture here.
    Lol, i didn't mean that. I'm not sure if Jacen could handle more then one Queen of the Beasts. lol.

I was thinking what if not all of the cells returned like if they where held captive type of thing,not able to return to the main Group even if they wanted to.
    Characters
    Goranice
    Windel
    The bellowing manDead
    Gunda
    Kone
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[quote=Meteoro\";p=\"15927]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Qwaring\";p=\"15902":3j1hghbi
    Only Fortina will be stuck on Targis. The other one- *Looks up what the name is* -Valeska has been trapped on another planet, called Losystus which has a thread made somewhere. She's been there for several centuries. BLNZ can visit Valeska if you want her to, but she won't be in a very good mood since she's just lost some of her family and several million of her planet's people. She's not in the goddess of harmony mood. She's more in the mood to be a wrathful goddess of Fate.
    Okay, Fortina is on Targis and Valeska is at Losythus.

Considering how tight is my current schedule and things not looking to be stopping anytime soon, I think I will keep BLNZ on hold in the meanwhile. If it works for Jas and Mil, I'll keep her in the Rising Sun. You can move her as you please. Or, if it doesn't work, I can make her go on her own and just put her on pause before arriving to any of those planets.[/quote:3j1hghbi]
    No worries. I brought Kalor back because of BLNZ. I can keep that slow or stalled as necessary. It'll help me out as well.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think I'm caught up in all my threads. Please let me know if I've forgotten anything.
    ...to the topTop

It looks like Brynhild and the fake dragon are at a crossroads now that they arrived to Elysia. They're seeking information as to how to reach the Fates, but I just ran out of ideas as to how they could find out their location ICly speaking. I could always bring back Sadeh, and since she knows everything, she could tell them... but I have some unfinished businesses between her and Meteoro and it wouldn't make real sense continuity wise to use her at this point... so, any ideas?
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro\";p=\"16427
    It looks like Brynhild and the fake dragon are at a crossroads now that they arrived to Elysia. They're seeking information as to how to reach the Fates, but I just ran out of ideas as to how they could find out their location ICly speaking. I could always bring back Sadeh, and since she knows everything, she could tell them... but I have some unfinished businesses between her and Meteoro and it wouldn't make real sense continuity wise to use her at this point... so, any ideas?
    Fates... I could bring Dantie around if you like,He's the son of Artemis.His connection to the Fates is good.
    ...to the topTop

You did ask Janus and while he doesn't know everything, he has ways of finding stuff. Just drop a PM to the Janus account with what you want him to pass along.
    Gun Saint and Liason to the First of the Quadrant
    ...to the topTop

Page 364 of 497 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast