Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    I hope you don't mind a little plot twist

I hope you don't mind a little plot twist

It is most likely that I won't have time for roleplaying as I used to for quite a while. *Of course I miss roleplaying but I just can't get back to all of my several storylines, and my favorite one, "The Future Gone Wrong", is just an impossible task for me. *

So, I've thought of a small solution in which, one way or another, I will reincorporate everything that I left loose, only not immediately...

So, I hope you don't mind I pull a little stunt. *Part of this plan would require playing only one character from now on, which would mean going back to the basics, which is: *Meteoro.

Later today or tomorrow or down the week, I'll figure things out.

M
    ...to the topTop

Sorry to hear that M.
    I'm am Dislexic this is as good as the spelling gets.

Isaiah 5:20-24

Check out cool wrestling web sight below.
    http://www.freewebs.com/frankhardy12000/

...to the topTop

What ever works best for you M.I've said it before and I'll say it again,I love being a turtle..........oh wait wrong one.Real life comes before RPing.right one *
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry to hear that, Chris.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Bummer mac. We miss you!
    One for sorrow, two for joy,
    Three for a girl, four for a boy,
    Five for silver, six for gold,
    Seven for a story that's never been told.
    ...to the topTop

*clings to M's legs*

I hope things get smoothened out for you soon, M! We miss you around here.
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr
    ...to the topTop

Yeow... sounds like the bad attack of real-life others of us are also getting...

Hope to see you back up and in action soon.
    ...to the topTop

Well, I'm roaming around, just without much time to spare . *I think I didn't said exactly what I had in my mind in my first post. *I tried but it looks like I babbled a lot but didn't say much.

Anyway. *The deal is Gerald and I are basically working double shifts to get ourselves established before going independent. *So far, we've amased some interesting clients and next year we'll be evaluating how things are going to finally decide to leave our place of work. *This means that we're absolutely busy but we're also happy, so don't be sad for us.

I know, I know, something's gotta give and it is the roleplaying that is being left out. *As I said, I highly doubt I will be able to return to my ongoing games, but I still wanted to play. *That's why I was thinking about bringing Meteoro back to the Crossgen Universe and let him play in a small corner. *Most probably Planet M. *If time lets me, I could maybe reactive some of the Planet M clones, but that's unlikely at the moment.

So, I'm planning a little stunt to bring Meteoro back, that's the whole reason of this thread, even if it looks like I focused on something else.

As for the other storylines, I just don't know what to do about my characters involved in them. *I could lend Eve to someone so the Wrong Future isn't left unfinished. *As for my other characters, just leave them behind, maybe sometime I would be able to pick some of them and play them again.

M
    ...to the topTop

This sounds like music to my ears.
    ...to the topTop

I'm sorry to hear about your RPing, M. But I'm glad that you're happy with the work that you're doing. I wish you lots of luck with your new business and hope things become slow enough for a full return to RPing, but still stay fast enough to give you lots of good work to do.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast