Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Trickle managed to sneak out of the store while the clerk was busy looking through his inventory list . For some reason, he didn't have an entry for a giant red M&M Doll that walked and talked.

He did manage to grab a plastic bag and a play sword before leaving.

He quickly hopped into the closest abandoned cart, jumped into the plastic bag, pointed his sword and said, "To the food courts!"
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ((I'll definately need a new avatar for Semual. I'll look later, when I have more time. ))

[img=left]http://www.cbreview.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=127[/img]Semual

Sam?

Semual said with confusion, and realized that Karen was talking about him. When he realized she was referring to him, she was already out the door. He quickened his step, following Karen out of the store. He might have changed his shirt and pants, but he still looked odd carrying his master's staff and spellbook.

He caught up to the others, just as Trickle held the sword high and shouted "To the food courts!"

They actually have courts for food here? I've never heard of such a thing.

Nearby a child could be heard telling his mother that he wanted a talking M&M too, and the mother simply hushed the child and hurried past.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Re: Episode 1 - World at War

[img=left]http://elouai.com/doll-makers/link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&elements=0000&w ings=0000&base=0001&boystockings=0000&boyshoes=000 0&boyskirt=0000&boytop=0000&boytwopiece=0000&girls tockings=0004&girlshoes=0259&girlskirt=0135&girlto p=0129&girltwopiece=0000&head=0001&mouth=0000&nose =0000&eyebrows=0000&eyes=0000&face=0025&makeup=007 6&earings=0000&glasses=0000&hair=0102&scarf=0000&b oyfullbody=0000&girlfullbody=0000&hat=0197&accesso ry1=0000&pets1=0000&pets2=0000&accessory2=0000&cov er=0000&namedoll=[/img]
    "Somehow I suspect that that thing's is the only world where food holds court," Karen replies to Semual's musing. "However, I'm hungry, and we should probably save him until absolutely necessary," she adds with a wry smile as she begins to push Trickle's cart along, "Let's find something to eat."
    ...to the topTop

Kino walks pushing the strange cart with even stranger being inside. "We need to find the fragment damaging this world. Preferablly before things destabilize further. Several of us have vanished and..."

"....in a desperate chase across several rooftops. The man, a suspected terrorist was shot and killed by police earlier. They are asking if anyone has any information about who he was to please contact them."

"....been killed appearantly." She looks around the food court. "What strange wonders this world holds. It is like a giant inn with many barkeeps. Perhaps they know a good rumor to follow?"
    Grace is dead, Kino remains.

LM
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Semual looked around the food court in awe. It was practically deserted, thanks to the insanity just a few minutes earlier. The names next to each food consession stand just added to the confusion.

Look. There's a Burger King. That could be why this is called a court, their King is right in the middle of it. Maybe we should talk to the King.
    ...to the topTop

Trickle rubbed his hands together as they entered the food court. Unfortunately he was stuck with the primitives and would have to help them find their way in this confusing place.

"On second thought, it might be fun to watch them fumble around a bit." He said to himself.

"Hey" he said out loud, "push me over to that 'chiiiineeese' restaurant. Something in there smells great!" With that he stuck a finger out of the hole in the bag he had poked out in the direction of the Chinese restaurant.
    ...to the topTop

"Hey! Aren't you paying attention? I SAID CHINESE FOOD!"
    ...to the topTop

(Given we have many a world, lets get to the plot with a quick scene cut)

After a breif and relatively quiet meal, Kino and the others headed to the nearby hotel to plot their next move.

"I wish I had more answers for you but its not like he imprinted me with knowledge. We should look for more strangeness perhaps, though what is strange for one of us is probably normal here. Samuel, do you have any ideas?"
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Semual sat in a soft couch, so soft, he practically sank into the cushions. In one hand, he held onto his finely carved wizard's staff, in the other, he held his spellbook. Both items used to belong to his master, of course, and if his master ever found a way to traverse the dimensions and find him, he'd be in BIG trouble. BIG, BIG trouble.

Of course, he had other concerns at the moment. Like how to get away from this bizarre parallel dimension and get everyone back home. Even if that meant he'd have to live a life on the run from his master.

Um. Well, I suppose I could try a divination spell.
    ...to the topTop

[img=right]http://elouai.com/doll-makers/link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&elements=0000&w ings=0000&base=0001&boystockings=0000&boyshoes=000 0&boyskirt=0000&boytop=0000&boytwopiece=0000&girls tockings=0004&girlshoes=0259&girlskirt=0135&girlto p=0129&girltwopiece=0000&head=0001&mouth=0000&nose =0000&eyebrows=0000&eyes=0000&face=0025&makeup=007 6&earings=0000&glasses=0000&hair=0102&scarf=0000&b oyfullbody=0000&girlfullbody=0000&hat=0197&accesso ry1=0000&pets1=0000&pets2=0000&accessory2=0000&cov er=0000&namedoll=[/img]

Karen looks up from a tangle of wires that used to be in the bathroom wall, and away from the war footage on TV. "A 'divination spell'? Bah! This problem will be solved through SCIENCE!!!" she proclaims derisively, then rolls her eyes at footage of a naval skirmish. "This world is advanced, but their machines of destruction are so... dull. Hand me that glass sphere," she adds idly, pointing to what used to be the cover of the light fixture in the ceiling. "And I really need to get my hands on one of this world's Babbage Engines - err, 'PCs'."
    ...to the topTop

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast