Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 209 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet M

Planet M: Sir Gregorn and Vermin's World

Planet M: Sir Gregorn and Vermin's World

Name: Planet M
    Surface Conditions: It’s a world which has been split half into day light, the West, and the other half into eternal night, the East.
    Ruler: Sir Gregorn & Vermin a.k.a. Suicide Squad’s
    Primary inhabitants: Baron Banter and his family that comes and goes as they please, among them: Qwaring, Qwaring’s Clone #1, Law, the Vampyre Lestat, Shae’la, Quaxo and Baby Anubis (currently missing). Some characters that belong to this world: The vampires Lamiais, Ilona and Vermin, the clones Clonathan III, Clonady, Claundia, Clon Juan, the werewolf Sargulus, the Suicide Squad (Werewolf/Leonius, Zombie and Barbie), the elves Gerimiah Tolas and Pruit and the 99 blue clones of qc#1 and Augur’ia, the earth fairy, plus several undead forces and a bunch of ghouls.
    Places of Interest:
    The Castle: A big black monument looking rather Transilvanian, which has a Dungeon, secret hallways, a throne room, a library and several other places.
    Lamiais Fortress: Built close to the sea, it is a beacon of darkness.
    The Elf and Clone Village: Located by the mountains, not too far away from the Castle, is populated by elves and the surviving clones from Clohan.
    Disne-stralia: Originally created by Yensid, now it’s a prison continent for the blue clones of cq#1.
    Fully Clothed Beach: The only spot of Planet M with sun light. It has been abandoned since ages ago.
    The Ruins of Clohan: Once, this was the clone village and it rejoiced with life. After the Army of Darkness took over the planet, most of the clones were killed and only ruins remained.
    The Floating Islands of the Fair: As a result of the destruction brought to the planet by the Lawbringers, the Mountain of the Fair exploded into three floating islands that remain over the place where the mountain used to stand.
    Unique Planetary Conditions: It’s a sentient planet.
    Brief History: Planet M was originally created by Tigers90 as a gift to his father, Meteoro. It has been taken over by several beings, including the Ancient Gods, the Vampire Lestat, Baron Banter, the Lawbringers VNTI, KNCT and VMPR, and finally, its command has fallen into the hands of Sir Gregorn the Virtuous and Vermin, the former leader of the Suicide Squad.
    A sentient planet, floating in the darkest corner of the universe.
    Map of Planet M

2005 Ophelia Award Winner for Favorite RP Thread (tie with Millennium's Council).
    2005 Ophelia Award Winner for Most Complex Story Line (tie with The War)
    ...to the topTop

Previously, on “Planet M: Free Nation”…
    Last season, on Planet M, we saw how the planet got invaded by Lawbringers during the War event. Two creatures of unbelievable power, Lawbringer VNTI and Lawbringer KNCT, came to this world to recreate it into the image of what Charon, their master, would like.

Many pivotal events took place.

The Vampyre Lestat, father of the Baron Banter, current master of the planet, got changed by VNTI’s touch becoming Lawbringer VMPR himself. His darkest nature rose, but after a big inner battle, his First nature took over and he fought once again the invaders, which resulted in the exile of a very hurt VNTI and the scattering of KNCT, thanks to Shae’la’s might.

Everyone got changed one way or the other by this conflict. Jas, father of Shae’la, had been erased from history, but only she knew about that. Right now, Shae’la was gathering forces to go after him. Quaxo would be going with her and most provably Brynhild as well, a brave valkirie who fought KNCT to a standstill until Shae’la gave scattered him through all time.

During the fight against the Lawbringers, Little M and Kulit showed up searching for something that would help them find the lost Penny. That item was the Tree of Life, which granted Kulit with new childhood, allowing her to travel to the hidden world where Penny was. After the battle, which Little M swore he won, they disappeared into Chance’s world.

Meanwhile, at Disne-stralia, a different fight got fought. Clone #35 became a ligis bearer and confronted the sigil bearer clone #53. The idiocy knew no limits, thankfully, another sigil bearer, Winda Lynn, aided 53 and both released the legion of transformed blue clones, who joined in mind and power with the turned traitor #35. Now, Winda was searching for the Firsts, trying to get their help to get out of Planet M.

Finally Baron Banter got released of the slaving role as master of the planet, when the planet itself finally granted him with all of his might, but free from the world’s control. Since the planet needed a new soul to lead its path, it chose a new leader, ironically, the Vampyre Lestat, but given his deep link with two other beings, the role split between the surprised Sir Gregorn and the Suicide Squad’s Vampire.

And now, the story continues…
    ...to the topTop

*Overwhelmed by the flow of Planet M’s energies surging through his body, the Suicide Squad’s Vampire split in several bats hovering through Lamiais’ Fortress. His unnatural laughter and ecstasy would cause nightmares to every creature on the planet, whether the creatures were alive or dead.*

Finally! I have it! Absolute power. Total command.

The planet is mine for the taking!

*Drunk in power lust, the pack of bats that was the vampire flew through the windows headed to Baron Banter’s castle. He would be claiming his new position and no one would stop him!*
    Co-Ruler of Planet M along with Sir Gregorn the Virtuous!
    Once the Vampire of the Suicide Squad, the Vampyre Lestat granted him with new powers and Planet M shared its enegies with him!
    "I can bite, I can lead, I can get really annoyed!"
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No sooner had Alexis vanished from the Saber Vortex, than she appeared within the small group of family memebers gathered on Plantet M. Without skipping a beat, she spoke before anyone else had the opportunity to.

Shall we get on to business and find the one who has tampered with time?
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shae'la looked at Alexis. It had been a long time since she saw her aunt.

Alexis. It's good to see you again. I was hoping you would have been unaffected by the changes to the fabric of time. Do you have any ideas on the cause of this?

Shae'la's tone was without emotion. She simply spoke the facts. It was the result of her loss of emotion after having part of her soul ripped away by spirits she had summoned back on Tebryna.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

**Qwaring gives the new arrival a weary glance since she appears to be uneffected by the changes in the timeline. The orange First shrugs off this cautious curiosity and decides that he's wasting time just standing around here. A telepathic command later the Widgit device teleports Qwaring and itself elsewhere.**
    ...to the topTop

**Meanwhile on the largest of the three floating Islands of the Fair, Ilona and the legions of the Seer's vampires land. The raven haired vampire fles to this place in her inky mist form while the others used large bat like wings to glide here. The others needed a solid form in order to carry building materials salvaged from the ruins of Lamiais' fortress. Ilona had sensed these airborne landmasses and decided to claim the largest one for the army of vampires she leads. Lamiais' fortress lies in ruins and is far too close to the castle to be considered safe. But this island is remote and it provides an excellent vantage point to watch the surounding landscape for miles and miles. Ilona lands on the edge of the large island while the many vampires that she leads land towards the jungle covered interior. This army of vampires drop off the building materials before taking to the air once more and flying back to the abandonned fortress to gather more materials. Ilona plans on building a new fortress here on this island. This fortress as well as the natural caves within the floating landscape will become the new home for Ilona and the Seer's undead soldiers. While the other vampires busy themselves with manual labor Ilona's red eyes gaze out at the world bellow. She looks at her suroundings with a smug grin on her lips and a hate filled twinkle in her souless eyes.**

Avatar swiped from Mike Mignola's Hellboy: Wake the Devil.
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alexis gave Shae'la a sad smile, knowing that she had lost her ability to express emotions.

Yes, it has been a little while, though I just left your younger self in the care of SF and OP. As for to the cause, I believe we need to look to Jas's mother, Jasmin. This is where I believe we should begin.
    Forgive me for coming across as rude, we do not have the time for formalities now. Perhaps when this is behind us, we will all have a chance at catching up. I suggest we make plans quickly and execute them.
    ...to the topTop

*Flying through the dark skies of Planet M, the Suicide Squads Vampire, transformed into a bunch of bats, finally arrived to Baron Banters Castle.*

*Noticing that there was a gathering of Gods in the battered structure, the bats joined reforming the vampire form of the Vampire.*

*For the first time since he joined the Army of Darkness, the Vampire felt at ease with himself, black Planet M energies were swarming all around him, granting him with an impressive look that never before he had in him.*

*Attracting the attention of the Gods around, he finally walked to the center of the room.*

This is all mine MINE!
    Planet M chose me this time, this planet is mine to command and you will be subject to my rule!

*Black energies poured out of him, giving him a frightening look. For the first time he had power and the respect that came with it and he would rejoice in it.*
    ...to the topTop

~Auguria was still mourning the loss of Mother DAma when she noticed a big group of undead troops under Ilonas command, arriving to the floating island where she was standing.~

~Moving fast, she signaled the surviving Earth Fairies to go back into the caves. Their big hive might have been destroyed by the cataclysm that brought down the Mountain of the Fair, but the tunnels remained.~

~Auguria barely went back into the caves when she noticed Ilona setting foot on the island.~

This is our mountain ~thought Auguria~, and none of your kind is going to take it away from us
    Clairvoyant of the Earth Fairies living under the surface of one of the Floating Islands of the Fair.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 209 1231151101 ... LastLast