Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 173 of 209 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2088

Thread: Planet M

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Re: [IC] Planet M: The Valkyrie Palace

SERENA
    [img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/Serena1.jpg[/img]

Serena managed to tear her attention away from Mouse, and stared at SSW for a moment. An idea struck her, and she couldn't resist asking.

I don't suppose Saswolf will be there? She asked.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Valkyrie Palace's Gardens

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=243&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Suicide Squad's Werewolf

"I don't know. I haven't seen Saswolf since quite a while. He didn't like it in here much and when you went back to your planet for a while, he just vanished. He could be with Vermin, though, which would turn him into one of our archnemesises."
    ...to the topTop

The Valkyrie Palace Throne Room

Brynhild thought for a moment, surely there was some clue as to how to find the Fates. Then an idea suddenly occurred to her, something that may just help them in their quest.

The people. She said.

The people that still believe in and fear the Fates, we can begin there.

As she thought more about this idea, one of Meteoro's old meteor cameras appeared in the throne room. The announcement had the valkyrie stunned.

By Odin's beard! Could it be true!
    ...to the topTop

The Valkyrie Palace's Throne Room

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=255&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Meteoro posing as Red, the Dragon

"I know the Fates owe us big time, Bryn, but if Neo Avatar is back, I need to find out. He's the closest thing I ever had to a brother, even if he was a rival other matters."

Afraid to be letting Brynhild down, he pressed his teeth and he continued.

"Maybe… Maybe we can find more information about the Fates at the Matrix Quadrant and we could be killing two birds with one stone."

"I don't want to push you, Bryn, I'll do as you say, but it would mean so much to me if we could find out the truth behind this reappearance…"
    ...to the topTop

Brynhild touched the side of "Red's" face.

My love, you need not ever worry about speaking your heart with me. We shall go to the Matrix Quandrant and found out if this news is true. The Fates can wait, as long as I have you here with me.
    ...to the topTop

The Valkyrie Palace's Throne Room

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=255&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Meteoro posing as Red, the Dragon

Meteoro transformed briefly into his godly form, just to kiss his wife softly in her lips. Making sure no one saw him, he regained his dragon shape.

"You're the biggest treasure a god could ever have."

Not wasting another second, the dragon extended his short hands and the loud roar of the Boom Tube opened right in front of them.

"Let's go to the Matrix Quadrant."

BOOOOM!
    ...to the topTop

While SSW and Serena were discussing the new "adventure," a young teenage mischief maker was sneaking her way toward them. Unseen by the eye, and quiet enough that only someone with feral capabilities could detect her, Shrike closed in.

Where's me rum? She whispered into SSW's ear.

Stifling a more mature giggle, she moved around Serena and smacked her on the rear.

My votes on the horse head and a werewolf body. She spoke softly toward Serena.

The female Centaur whirled around, a little shocked by the sudden sting to her backside. This time the young trouble maker couldn't keep her laughter quiet. Materializing before them the red headed Atlantean teen took a dramatic bow.

Ahoy mates! You two make this too easy! Shrike replied in another fit of laughter. It seems that not even age could change the contagious laughter of the young mischief maker..

So, I heard the word adventure, are we headed out to sea? Perhaps a good old fashion treasure hunt? Shrike inquired.
    ...to the topTop

Suicide Squad's Mouse.

Waves a tiny shovel around.

Yeah, sounds like fun. Nothin' much better than diggin' stuff up and seein' what ya can find.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike\";p=\"16318
    While SSW and Serena were discussing the new "adventure," a young teenage mischief maker was sneaking her way toward them. Unseen by the eye, and quiet enough that only someone with feral capabilities could detect her, Shrike closed in.

Where's me rum? She whispered into SSW's ear.

Stifling a more mature giggle, she moved around Serena and smacked her on the rear.

My votes on the horse head and a werewolf body. She spoke softly toward Serena.

The female Centaur whirled around, a little shocked by the sudden sting to her backside. This time the young trouble maker couldn't keep her laughter quiet. Materializing before them the red headed Atlantean teen took a dramatic bow.

Ahoy mates! You two make this too easy! Shrike replied in another fit of laughter. It seems that not even age could change the contagious laughter of the young mischief maker..

So, I heard the word adventure, are we headed out to sea? Perhaps a good old fashion treasure hunt? Shrike inquired.
    The Sage stopped in his tracks and turned to wards the outer area heading towards the Gardens. "I'd now that sent and foot step anywhere,She who is Mischief" The Sage entered the Garden area and slowly walked towards Shrike.though it might frighten Shrike to know there is someone there who can walk as she does with not trace or sounds.
    Characters
    Goranice
    Windel
    The bellowing manDead
    Gunda
    Kone
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

SERENA
    [img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/Serena1.jpg[/img]
    Serena's cheeks were red hot and on a fair complexion, it stood out like a beacon. She turned to Shrike as the young gal appeared before them, but what do you say to the daughter of your goddess? It helped that they both liked each other and that Serena could speak honestly to her.

Funny! I suppose you'd rather take a stab at explaining the birds and the bees to fuzzy over here then? And, don't encourage him!

Shrikes fits of laughter weren't helping the matter. The older the child got, the less anything seemed to phase her. Serena had to admire the young girl, she seemed to have character of steel and she wasn't afraid of much of anything.
    ...to the topTop

Page 173 of 209 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast