Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Scion the Moon

Re: [IC] Scion the Moon

::Kara gave K Dogg an annoyed sigh.::

Well if he's watching me, then he won't let me go far without telling you now will he?

::She looked back at the reports and petted Crysknife on his head.::

Okay, yeah I did miss you.

::Crysknife licked her face to say he missed her too and Kara noticed Jalisa's dragon watching, well more stalking, the dog.::

I take it your dragon doesn't care too much for dogs?
    ...to the topTop

Jalisa
    Gypsy

"Hmm. Naaaah, not too much. Still, that doesn't mean Jasper has to forget his manners when we're around new people."

Jalisa walked over to Jasper while pointing her fingers to him...

"Alright you. Behave, or else I'll have to raid your treasure haven and take your beloved chalice again to hide it. I did it before and I'll do it again."

Jasper gave a nervous snort before nodding his head to Jalisa. He gave Crysknife a final evil stare before wandering off to look at the pretty statues instead. Jalisa noded her head to him and said...

"Good boy."
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by K Dogg 7777\";p=\"15577
    (( Gotcha ))

K Dogg was caught off gaurd, he actually DIDN'T know what was wrong, but he put it off for later.

Kara, I'll be back... Please don't run off. Crysknife'll be with you anyway.

He then nodded to Elixia, and left to talk with her.
    Guides K Dogg into the next room before continuing.

Now I'm not sure what your relation to her is but you seem to be the only one who knows who she is. Currently, she is unable to remember her past, for the most part, and does not appear to be from this universe. For reasons of my own, I'd like to help her. So can you provide any light on this situation?
    Gun Saint and Liason to the First of the Quadrant
    ...to the topTop

One of the star maps of the system breifs starts rearranging itself into a play mask design in front of Kara's eyes. After it gives a quick wink, a being walks up to the middle of the newly arranged stars and stands on the 'mouth'. Janus gives a slight nod before displaying his words as text beside the image.

Greetings, wanderer. Who I am and how I do this is not important. You may call me Janus. I'm here help you for a moment. Your arrival here coincides with some interesting new twists in the way things are going. However, you probably have little clue of it. Or much of anything for that matter. Your memories did accompany you to this universe but they are shattered and scattered across the realms. Finding them is up to you and you can sense them with practice. You will need help in getting them but you've met three, well four, of the best helpers you ever will.

Now, why don't you concentrate and see if you can't find the memory on this moon.

And with that the image returns to its original form as if it'd never changed
    Asking him to not be cryptic is like asking the First to stop fighting among themselves. - Jessie
    ...to the topTop

::Kara laughed a little as Jalisa told Jasper to remember his matters.::

Yes he seems like a good boy...

::The smile died when the mask design and the figure came on the maps.::

How...

::But her words trailed off as she listened to Janus' words.::

Are you sure I can find them?

::She asked but the image was already gone before she could get a response. She debated in her mind for a moment and then shrugged.::

Why not? What do I have to lose?

::She said and closed her eyes and tried to concentrate very hard on memories that were lost and scattered to her.::
    ...to the topTop

It's not working!

::Kara complained a few mintues later. She tried so hard, but nothing came to her. She sighed in frustration and started to walk around. Janus said she could get a memory here. Crysknife was following her, but looking nervously back at Jasper. She walked around with no direction for a while, until she touched one of the statues and this came to her: ::

...And so that was the end of it.

::A handsome young man said with a laugh. Kara laughed along with him to the story.::

Wow, you poor thing, having that girl stalk you and all.

Yeah it was terrible.

I bet. I'm sure you hated every minute of it.

::Kara said playfully hitting him in the arm.::

It was terrible. Just like I'm sure it is terrible for you to have all the guys want you.

I don't know what you're talking about.

::Kara joked with a innocent look on her face.::

Sure you don't. After you told me about those two boys from your home. What were their names, Mil and K Dogg?

Oh yeah well....

::Then the memory faded away before Kara could help herself.::

Where was I? Who was he?

::She felt she knew him, but she couldn't remember where. It frustrated her a little.::
    ...to the topTop

[quote=Elixia\";p=\"15687]
    Quote Originally Posted by "K Dogg 7777\";p=\"15577":2mj68qd6
    (( Gotcha ))

K Dogg was caught off gaurd, he actually DIDN'T know what was wrong, but he put it off for later.

Kara, I'll be back... Please don't run off. Crysknife'll be with you anyway.

He then nodded to Elixia, and left to talk with her.
    Guides K Dogg into the next room before continuing.

Now I'm not sure what your relation to her is but you seem to be the only one who knows who she is. Currently, she is unable to remember her past, for the most part, and does not appear to be from this universe. For reasons of my own, I'd like to help her. So can you provide any light on this situation?[/quote:2mj68qd6]

Well... She was like this when I met her in Earth. We grew up together, though, and I remember everything perfectly. But after I left, she... couldn't remember who I was.

Sorry if I'm not much help, but I really want to help her too.

((Sorry for the late reply!))

Credits: Jessss!!! From AMR~!

" I'm not going to change the world, but I guarantee that I'll spark the mind who will"
    Â*-Tupac Shakur

uncle of danaepixie (long story), father of blinks and Buffy Fan.
    ...to the topTop

Elixia ponders over the situation for a few moments.

At least we know this has happened before. I'll see if I can find the coordinates for Earth. It may provide some insights.

Heads back to find Kara

And we have a ship too.
    ...to the topTop

Who was he?

::Kara muttered to herself. The memory, he had meant something to her once, Kara wasn't sure what though. Her face probably showed some frustration when she heard Elixia coming.::

What about a ship?
    ...to the topTop

Jalisa
    Gypsy

If Jalisa wasn't a Dragon Knight and just a regular girl from back home, she might have counted the image of Janus as disconcerting and would have been spooked by it. Well, she was still a bit spooked but not as much as she could have been. She remained silent though as she watched Kara try to find some kind of memory. But when she touched a statue, she caught the look in her face that she was experiencing something in her mind. In response to her questions, Jalisa asked...

"Who was who?"

Jalisa looked at Elixia and said...

"A ship? ROADTRIP!!"
    ...to the topTop

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast