Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Scion the Moon

We're all going if only because Jal will pout for a month if we don't. Though I'm sure she's too busy thinking about the arrival to recall how much her dragon loves the cargo hold.
    Gun Saint and Liason to the First of the Quadrant
    ...to the topTop

Re: [IC] Scion the Moon

::Kara smiled.::

Well we wouldn't want Jal to pout. Although I don't think Crysnknife will like the cargo hold anymore than Jasper.

::She said petting Crysknife's head and then asked.::

So when are we leaving?
    ...to the topTop

Jalisa
    Gypsy

"The sooner the better!"

Jalisa shouts from the distance while she's carefully deciding what armor to bring. She runs back out with three armors on hangers and showcases them up against her body...

"Now tell the truth. Which one looks better on me? The Battleship Gray armor has all the fixings a girl needs for war, while the Glossed-Out Silver armor has that extra something to it that just yells "Bling". And finally, we have this nice Fierce Red number that just hugs all my curves the right way. I mean, we might run into some guys for a change that aren't out to kill us, you know."
    ...to the topTop

::Kara laughed a little at how excited Jalisa was. She winked at Elixia.::

Yeah you were right about her.

::Kara thought for a moment at the armors that Jalisa brought back.::

Well I hope we won't have to see too many battles to start out with, so I'd keep "Battleship Gray" on hold for now. "Fierce Red" is nice, but we don't want type of guys we'll meet. So I keep that held back for a special guy that doesn't want to you kill.

So I'd got for "Glossed-Out Silver", it's a nice balance between the two. And besides if you meet some cool guy that armor will leave him wanting to see "Fierce Red".
    ...to the topTop

Elixia just shook her head as she started walking to where the ship was hidden. She'd switched ships twice since running from the Quadrant just to make things a bit more difficult and because she had a weakness similer to Jalissa's. Though Elixia's was on sleek ships. This one was Edge of Infinity. It was larger if only for greater cargo hold and had Boom Tube capabilities installed. They were loud but she couldn't use teleportals. She walked up the ramp and to the cockpit and looked around the controls. Fast, responsive, and reliable. With a flick, the speakers were on.

I'm warming Edge up now. Just start loading it up.

Her suitcase was already aboard. She'd ment to take it off but it worked easier if she had to run fast. Besides, it took a lot of time to move all those guns and they were set just right.
    ...to the topTop

Jalisa
    Gypsy

She carefully considered Kara's suggestions for a while, slipping back and forth between the armors up against her body until she finally smiled big and yelled out to Elixia...

"Hey 'Xia! I like this girl already!"

Then she looked over her shoulder and shouted in the direction she came from...

"Okay Jasper! You heard 'Xia! Load her up!"

After a few moments, her dragon called Jasper strolls out with five garment bags in his mouth and a trunk on his back. Jalisa smiled back at Kara and said...

"So, this place we're going. Are there any good pubs? I haven't had a good barfight in AGES!"
    ...to the topTop

::Kara just smiled as Jalisa commented to Elixia that she liked her. Her eyes got big when she saw the ship.::

Wow...I don't think I ever seen anything as cool as that.

::"At least from what I remember..." Kara thought and frowned a little. Jasper though brought a smile to her face again when she saw him carrying Jalisa's bags. She walked with Crysknife towards the ship, expecting K Dogg to follow and answered Jalisa's question.::

Well I think there are. I remember when I was kid, my mom would always complain my dad and his brothers spent too much time at a pub near our house. I don't know if it's still there though...

::She looked at K Dogg.::

Hey do you remember any pubs from back home?
    ...to the topTop

K Dogg shook his head

Nope... I really don't remember anything besides the little school we went to...

Credits: Jessss!!! From AMR~!

" I'm not going to change the world, but I guarantee that I'll spark the mind who will"
    Â*-Tupac Shakur

uncle of danaepixie (long story), father of blinks and Buffy Fan.
    ...to the topTop

Really?

::Kara asked K Dogg a little surprised.::

Why is that? I remember everything about our home up until the time Tenise died. After that...my memories get a little foggy.
    ...to the topTop

Well, I mean, my memories are a little hazy too, I just don't really think about it that much. Maybe if I sit and think, I'll remember more.

K Dogg felt embarrassed

I don't think as much as I should...
    ...to the topTop

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast