Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Meteoro?

Wow!! *What an amazing system!!! *Nestl├ę has ALREADY updated the HE with all your info M!!!

Can you give me the specifics on how The nun died? *Last I was here she was just coming back to life!!
    2003 Ophelia Award winner for Best Supporting Hero.
    2004 Ophelia Award winner for Best Death
    -----------------------------------------------------
    #1 Official Fan of Qwaring's Artwork
    ...to the topTop

Here's what I have of Dark MC's Rampage to be included in the Historical Encyclopedia (Hopefully).

Dark MC's Rampage
    -MystikChronicler's trouble began when he grew curious about the transition that occurs when a Secundae becomes a First. *Using his son as a subject, MystikChronicler attempted to jumpstart Berchnal's transition. *The result was unexpected when Berchnal's energy destroyed his physical body. *The secundae still lived, but because he had no body, he had to be enclosed in a plastic shell.
    -When MystikChronicler's wife, Rocquelle, learned of her husband's experiments, she was upset and cast him out of their kingdom.
    -A distraught MystikChronicler then became a victim of a dark entity that had resided in his head waiting for a chance to break free. *Seizing his opportunity, the dark entity took possession of MC and Dark MC was born.
    -Dark MC scoured the universe looking for beings of a particular power. *Once he found them, he killed them and absorbed their energy.
    -Soon, he discovered one of the original First, an evil being called Lissix, who sparked in Dark MC a desire for torturing the powerful.
    -When Dark MC learned that Brynhild was being held captive by Loki and others, Dark MC helped torture and breakdown Brynhild's spirit.
    -At that time, a young Cao was visiting her nephew's planet where Brynhild's torture was happening. *The things that Dark MC did helped to destroy Cao's innocence.
    -Dark MC grew bored of the torture and sought to destroy planets and some of the powerful First.
    -His attention fell on Tigre, a moon orbiting the planet Tigers. *Dark MC destroyed the moon also destroying the Sinister School and countless Secundae who had come there to study.
    -Angered by his actions, Alexis, the protector of Planet Tigers, attacked Dark MC. *When Saundra and Scandice, once professors at the Sinister School, joined the attack, MystikChronicler almost defeated Dark MC and regain his body.
    -However, Dark MC used subterfuge and deception to convince the First called Myst to join the battle. *Before she could discover she was fighting on the wrong side, Dark MC absorbed her essence into his body and grew strong enough to kill Saundra.
    -Alexis, enraged by what he was willing to do, used Universal Energy on Dark MC, aware that it could kill him. *It was enough to give MC the strength to open a vortex to another dimension that sucked Dark MC through it.
    -Many weeks would pass before a changed MystikChronicler and Myst would return, changed and tainted by their battle with the dark entity. *The only way they were able to defeat him was for each of them to absorb half of the entity's power into themselves. *This left both MystikChronicler and Myst a colder version of who they once were.
    -When Meteoro learned of the role that MC played in his wife, Brynhild's torture, he attacked him and threatened to destroy him. *Meteorette, an alternate version of Meteoro, attacked Myst. *Myst stopped Meteorette by putting her into stasis. *Myst refused to help MystikChronicler and left.
    -Rocquelle, along with Jesse, attempted to prevent the insanely angry Meteoro from killing MystikChronicler. * Meteoro intended to send MystikChronicler far away, and when Rocquelle and Jesse intercepted his boom tube, the three of them were taken out of the timestream and deposited in an unknown dimension.

**Feel free to clean up my ramblings, but that's the gist of what happened.
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos
    ...to the topTop

Actually, when Meteoro faced me (the scriptwriter) he lost. *No wonder, Meteoro will never hold the upper hand against me . *Still, the stranger (who was me) cut Meteoro some slack and decided not to become an obstacle any longer. *So, no more retcons for my character .

As for the Nun, I will be doing that soon .

Oh, and I forgot a little detail about Meteoro. *He regained his powers on board of the Azure Sunder. *Can't remember the details. *Once again, encyclopedia-Q will have that answer.

M
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Nestl├ę
    Kyle!! ┬*You still keep an eye on the RP forums? ┬*Does that mean you're coming back?...
    Oh, and in case you didn't hear, Harper DJ's back on the boards and he's been looking for ya. ┬*You can find him in General Discussion.
    Heh, honestly, I don't know if I have the energy anymore. I'm so busy. I keep tabs on pretty much everything but don't have as much time to post anymore. I'll try to make a post here or there though...if anyone needs/wants me for a SL, alert me somehow where I'll definitely see it (like, a PM, or my name in a topic) and I'll help out.
    ...to the topTop

I think I might have something up your alley, Kyle.
    I'll pm you.

MC, so I can fit it all in, when did all these events take place? *Were they all in the last year? *(I remember you RPing like YEARS ago.)
    Also, Did they all happen in close proximity to one another like that?

M, I was just bugging you... *I know you can beat Meteoro... *Sometimes.
    Are you going to use your "Stranger" character during the Rupiku SL? *(As a way of resolving that you won't bother M again?)
    I'll update the HE as soon as I get a chance.
    ...to the topTop

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    After an attack by Danielle Jara the Azure Sunder crash landed on the Las Vegas world. The crashing ship hit Meteoro's meteor, that he and Brynhild were travelling inside of. (The meteor was created by the spirit of Golden Meteoro, because Meteoro was still powerless at the time.) Captain Adam Hiedraa, in order to pay Meteoro for the damage and inconvenience allowed Meteoro to use the Azure Sunder's Boomtube generator to recharge his Mother-Box, so he could once again create and travel through Boomtubes.

I'm not sure how Meteoro got his powers back. I'd have to research that after I get home from going for a jury duty summons.
    ...to the topTop

*You got that right. *That's where Meteoro regained his Boom Tube, *not his powers . *My head-hard-disk is not what it used to be .

Now... *where did he regain his powers? *Hmmmm...

M
    ...to the topTop

M, I was just bugging you... ┬*I know you can beat Meteoro... ┬*Sometimes.
    Are you going to use your "Stranger" character during the Rupiku SL? ┬*(As a way of resolving that you won't bother M again?)
    Well, the stranger did have his final say over at the DC Forum right before Meteoro got brought back to the CG Universe once again. *So, it has been stated that he (or I for that matter) won't interfere directly with Meteoro's fate once again.

As for using the Stranger again, I'd be very discressional about his use, because it could damage other character's continuity. *Raising questions like who is the STranger to Meteoro and if there are other "Strangers" for each of the characters could be messy. * *Consider this like Morrison's run on Animal Man, where Buddy met his creator, yet this didn't affect the whole DC universe.

That is, of course, unless there was a general concensus about bringing the creators into the storylines, but I really doubt it .

M
    ...to the topTop

MC, so I can fit it all in, when did all these events take place? *Were they all in the last year? *(I remember you RPing like YEARS ago.)
    Also, Did they all happen in close proximity to one another like that?

I'll update the HE as soon as I get a chance.
    No, this is a fairly recent event. *I returned to RPing here about a year and a half ago.

These events occurred around the same time as Night Games. *Actually, I believe that Dark MC was defeated before Night killed LM but while he was corrupting Cao (if I'm not mistaken, some of the things Dark MC did were the trigger for Cao's corruption). *And yes, they did happen pretty quickly like that. * *

You've done a good job with the HE, thanks for creating it.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by KLitke
    Heh, honestly, I don't know if I have the energy anymore. I'm so busy. I keep tabs on pretty much everything but don't have as much time to post anymore. I'll try to make a post here or there though...if anyone needs/wants me for a SL, alert me somehow where I'll definitely see it (like, a PM, or my name in a topic) and I'll help out.
    If you ever feel like RPing again, please do so. *
    ...to the topTop

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678